Factory Stunt Support?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 05:02 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Factory Stunt Support?

Maybe this is BS, but i heard their are always companys bigger than we realize watching the movement of our sport, and "survey"was taken of the prefered stunt bikes. and since older f4i's and other older bikes were the most popular that "they" see no reason to back us since we dont ride the up to date ****, but the reason we dont ride up to date sh*t
(riding the newer stuff means money back in to the industry)
is cause it costs $10k, and you can pick up a decent older bike for $5k and under.
plus they wanna see full fairing bikes because its more appealing for marketing reasons, and they say we are riding big dirt bikes since the majority ride SF style?????????

...whattaya guys think sum truth in there, i mean supposadly from what i under stand is kane is gettin a free zx to stun tfro KAwi?
why isnt darius getting a free bike i think he would be the first to pik up factory support? or does Honda not give a fackle about stunting?

...maybe this was all misleading info from a bad informer?????

Last edited by J-Boogie; 12-03-2006 at 05:13 AM.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:15 AM

Re: Factory Stunt Support?

....off topic, Kane you said if i wanna get into the night shift shows and HIN show contact you...im contacting you, wassup with helping a youngin out?
can i get involved?
Old 12-03-2006, 08:06 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I wanna ride
Maybe this is BS, but i heard their are always companys bigger than we realize watching the movement of our sport, and "survey"was taken of the prefered stunt bikes. and since older f4i's and other older bikes were the most popular that "they" see no reason to back us since we dont ride the up to date ****, but the reason we dont ride up to date sh*t
(riding the newer stuff means money back in to the industry)
is cause it costs $10k, and you can pick up a decent older bike for $5k and under.
plus they wanna see full fairing bikes because its more appealing for marketing reasons, and they say we are riding big dirt bikes since the majority ride SF style?????????

...whattaya guys think sum truth in there, i mean supposadly from what i under stand is kane is gettin a free zx to stun tfro KAwi?
why isnt darius getting a free bike i think he would be the first to pik up factory support? or does Honda not give a fackle about stunting?

...maybe this was all misleading info from a bad informer?????
Old 12-03-2006, 05:56 PM

hmmmm????????????????????????????????????
damn i read my thread i can t spell fer nuthin, hopefully no one is posting cause they dont understand my writing or is it just a ***** bag thread any way:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-03-2006, 06:07 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

SF bikes are supermoto not sportbikes,plust its easyer to stunt a sf then a real full fairing bikes,and theres 2 much cheating 12 year olds can do it,,STREETFIGHTERZ ARE BOREING
Old 12-04-2006, 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
SF bikes are supermoto not sportbikes,plust its easyer to stunt a sf then a real full fairing bikes,and theres 2 much cheating 12 year olds can do it,,STREETFIGHTERZ ARE BOREING
if there is sum one who can murder mo murder it on a FF like they do on a SF then bam!, thats the next revolution to tha game, i mean audiences are more impressed to see FF bikes stunted, (it adds to the overall appeal and size of the machine)
but how boring is it to watch a small bag-o-trix, compared to a fatty bag-o-trix
seems to me tha guys with "biger" sacs are murderin it SF style
Old 12-04-2006, 05:24 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

They will come around, why, because if you have .5 mill people seeing you per year, old bike or not, it matters. When it hits them they will want that .5 mill seeing you on thier bike, brand new, factory fresh. Some people have those numbers, Kane did just that with them! Yeah buddy!! Oh yeah.. see you in Feb!!
Old 12-04-2006, 08:46 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Honda does not care about stuntriding, they dont even sponsor FMX!
Old 12-04-2006, 09:00 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Darius

Are you sure? I thought there were a few factory honda FMX bikes
Old 12-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius

+10

honda will be the last company to sponsor us. it will go kawi, suzuki, then yami out of the big four. triumph and buell are already involved and ducati is actively looking.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:54 AM

fOnz is an unknown quantity at this point

well ducati you alaready have christian Pfeiffer and kawi have the hungarian.... honda has ribeiro the bratzilian..here in europe they seem to be cooler sponsor wise, but its hard to get in the "sponsorship system"
Old 12-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

pfeiffer is sponsored by bmw now...ducati sponsors no one that i know of.

american factories back very few riders...the ones you mentioned are sponsored by honda of france, or whatever...i think.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:53 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

When the big companies start feeling left behind, they will embrace edgier sports, including stunting. JMO
Old 12-04-2006, 12:56 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
see that's ridiculous... uppers are 300 bucks, and that's what gets fvcked everytime u fall.. who really gives a fvck what your bike looks like, u keep your upper on, and i'll stay sf for life. i'll spend my money i'm saving on taking your sister out, you keep buying fairings.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:02 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
+10

honda will be the last company to sponsor us. it will go kawi, suzuki, then yami out of the big four. triumph and buell are already involved and ducati is actively looking.
Maybe in America, but here in europe, Johnie do is sponsored by Honda... He got a free 600rr, and technical support by Ten Kate.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

kawasaki is more interested in supporting my lifestyle, image, and my overall being than they are the stunting specificly...

honda will never support it...

euro and america are two completely different markets, budgets, companies programs.. completely. what happens in once doesnt really effect the others that much, to my knowledge...

-kane
Old 12-04-2006, 02:19 PM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

PACK YOUR BAGS...kanes taking us on a power trip
Old 12-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by BobbyL
PACK YOUR BAGS...kanes taking us on a power trip
power trip jackets are actually pretty cool looking

-kane
Old 12-04-2006, 02:25 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

American motorcycle sports fall behind Europe as a market, but I like to think Europe is just setting the trend. (way to step up there Europe )
Old 12-04-2006, 02:26 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
kawasaki is more interested in supporting my lifestyle, image, and my overall being tha they are the stunting specificly...

honda will never support it...

euro and america are two completely different markets, budgets, companies programs.. completely. what happens in once doesnt really effect the others that much, to my knowledge...

-kane
so ur sayin their sponsoring u for YOU and not because of ur riding skillz?????? doesnt make sense at all to me

Quick Reply: Factory Stunt Support?