Factory Stunt Support?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 03:03 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: Factory Stunt Support?

Originally Posted by I wanna ride
if there is sum one who can murder mo murder it on a FF like they do on a SF then bam!, thats the next revolution to tha game, i mean audiences are more impressed to see FF bikes stunted, (it adds to the overall appeal and size of the machine)
but how boring is it to watch a small bag-o-trix, compared to a fatty bag-o-trix
seems to me tha guys with "biger" sacs are murderin it SF style
it all depends on how crazy and good the preson is still...
Old 12-04-2006, 03:09 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

well like jason britton said.... suzuki wouldnt fool with his homie, because he was SF, and they wanted to be able to say... "there is one of our bikes"... instead of, that thing right there you are lookin at.... well that is a GSXR, if you look at the smashed in tank.. you can kinda see the shape. look at the frame, that is unmistakable suzuki.

how would they tell someone to check for their bikes, when the normal public doesnt even know what they are looking at... besides someone on a wheelie???

but anyway... i hope you guys do get the attention from factory 4's enough to get some kind of backing.

i must admit though, the FF bikes look killer when being rocked out.

it will just take some time i suppose.... look how long street racing has been going on, honda finally is offering a mugen civic for 08, subaru has their spt products, mazda has the mazda speed parts, etc.... sure you void the warranty on some things when you purchase the parts... but it is available from factory, and you can get factory help with the vehicle.

so i would assume that the bike industry will come around the same way sooner or later.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:10 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

I ride ff and kill it!! Yep, lets see here, just last week I killed the upper, the lower, the left side, the right side, the tail, the guages...
Old 12-04-2006, 03:13 PM

i wish they start makeing stunt bikes
Old 12-04-2006, 03:18 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS YOU NEVER WERE A STREET RIDER,,,HMMMMM FUNNY YOU ALWAYS TRIED TO SAY YOU USE TO KILL THE STREETS,SO YOU ADMIT YOU NEVER KILLED THE STREETS, BECAUSE IF YOU DID THEN KAWI WOULD BE SUPPORTING A SELL OUT..... HMMM WHICH IS IT.. I GUESS I BETTER CALL PAULY TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH.....

Originally Posted by Kaneone
well yes obviously the fact that i do stuntriding is the biggest factors, but my point is, its not just about riding skill to them, its about who the person is that they are support. how they think, how they act, how people view them.

to them its most important to make sure that they are supporting someone real, then someone who is a fake.

if a person from day one says. im a street killer street killer street killer, **** lots all streets. then has the opportunity to get a sponsor and the sponsor says, no more streets, and they say. sure thing no problem. thats fake. thats what kawasaki is NOT looking for.

we had a long discussion about what they consider a sell out, and they do not want that.

-kane
Old 12-04-2006, 03:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i don't get how people have the fing time to go after factory support......put out a dvd and aparel line and tell me how much time you will have for ball suckin for factory support.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS YOU NEVER WERE A STREET RIDER,,,HMMMMM FUNNY YOU ALWAYS TRIED TO SAY YOU USE TO KILL THE STREETS,SO YOU ADMIT YOU NEVER KILLED THE STREETS, BECAUSE IF YOU DID THEN KAWI WOULD BE SUPPORTING A SELL OUT..... HMMM WHICH IS IT.. I GUESS I BETTER CALL PAULY TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH.....
come on now! lol I never denied rocking the streets, that is where i started, but i cant front with a few exceptions. I dont advocate streets, i think street stunting is long dead to me, i miss it a lot but it not worth the tickets, impounds, death, and handcuffs. as much as I do miss rocking streets it isnt worth it. u forget bullo two different kind of street stunting too btw.

i told kawi straight up i used to murder streets, i told em ive ran from cops b4, been arrested for running many times, and have had about 123412341235 wreckless driving tickets... i also told em i grew out of that **** like 4 years ago!!!

no one can deny the growth of this sport in those last 4 years also. now a days its more about lots, and spots then it is about freeways and cops. thank god! i havent RIDDEN to a spot in YEAAAARS.

I am part of team W. H. O. R. E. (We Haul Our Rides Everywhere!)

besides you missed the point of what i was saying. the streets thing was just an example about being real. i could have used the same example they told me in regards to metal mulisha being "anti sponsors" in the begining then switched hardcore and are now all about sponsors, and in fact were trying to get kawi to back them. in which case their response was.. no.. you sold out.

ive ridden without a helmet before, doesnt mean i advocate it..

-kane
Old 12-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i don't get how people have the fing time to go after factory support......put out a dvd and aparel line and tell me how much time you will have for ball suckin for factory support.
dont worry about what I focus on.

I dont have a DVD, Ive done the apparel thing.. neither of those are my goals and interest right now. I dont just find time, I MAKE time for what i consider to be important.

Kawasaki to me... is important. a whole lot more important than a DVD or Tshirts.
They are just another step in the ladder that are my goals.

Ball sucking... hate hate hate
I wasnt ball sucking during the 27 shows, 90 magazine, 3 covers, 6 back covers, 25 full page ads, 1 comp win, or the 30million plus viewed stunt junkies TV show i did this year...

hope u had fun in china.. back to reality.

-Kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 12-04-2006 at 03:39 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:58 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

IT'S ALL GOOD PINKY I'M JUST BUSTIN YOUR *****,I'M NOT DARIUS ,I'M NOT GONNA PUT OUT A HIT ON YOU OR NUTHIN...NO HATE HERE JUST A LITTLE JOKING HAVE'NT BEEN ABLE TO THROW OUT NO TRASH TALK SINCE YOU AND DARIUS BEEN BATTLE'N...AND I'VE HEARD THRU THE GRAPEVINE YOU'VE UPPED YOUR SKILLS SO IT'S ALL GOOD....AND THAT COMES FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE...SO KEEP IT UP PINKY YOU MAKE ALL RAINBOW RIDERS IN FRISCO HAPPY

Originally Posted by Kaneone
come on now! lol I never denied rocking the streets, that is where i started, but i cant front with a few exceptions. I dont advocate streets, i think street stunting is long dead to me, i miss it a lot but it not worth the tickets, impounds, death, and handcuffs. as much as I do miss rocking streets it isnt worth it. u forget bullo two different kind of street stunting too btw.

i told kawi straight up i used to murder streets, i told em ive ran from cops b4, been arrested for running many times, and have had about 123412341235 wreckless driving tickets... i also told em i grew out of that **** like 4 years ago!!!

no one can deny the growth of this sport in those last 4 years also. now a days its more about lots, and spots then it is about freeways and cops. thank god! i havent RIDDEN to a spot in YEAAAARS.

I am part of team W. H. O. R. E. (We Haul Our Rides Everywhere!)

besides you missed the point of what i was saying. the streets thing was just an example about being real. i could have used the same example they told me in regards to metal mulisha being "anti sponsors" in the begining then switched hardcore and are now all about sponsors, and in fact were trying to get kawi to back them. in which case their response was.. no.. you sold out.

ive ridden without a helmet before, doesnt mean i advocate it..

-kane
Old 12-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
IT'S ALL GOOD PINKY I'M JUST BUSTIN YOUR *****,I'M NOT DARIUS ,I'M NOT GONNA PUT OUT A HIT ON YOU OR NUTHIN...NO HATE HERE JUST A LITTLE JOKING HAVE'NT BEEN ABLE TO THROW OUT NO TRASH TALK SINCE YOU AND DARIUS BEEN BATTLE'N...AND I'VE HEARD THRU THE GRAPEVINE YOU'VE UPPED YOUR SKILLS SO IT'S ALL GOOD....AND THAT COMES FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE...SO KEEP IT UP PINKY YOU MAKE ALL RAINBOW RIDERS IN FRISCO HAPPY

LoL, you know i dont take hate from you serious! haha
upped my skills!? trust me its just a rumor i still throttle chop to the 10th degree

-kane
Old 12-04-2006, 04:11 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
i was expecting **** from poeple that stunt sf,i dont dont care what you stunt what i said was my opinion..ok? some of stunter just cant keep your mouth shut when someone gives you bad feedback,you just have to talk **** back dont you...
and i was stating my opinion, if u wanna shed tears over it keep it to yourself. Just know i'm all smiles when my SF hits the ground, and NOTHING breaks or cracks.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:22 PM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EJizzle07
so ur sayin their sponsoring u for YOU and not because of ur riding skillz?????? doesnt make sense at all to me
"kawasaki is more interested in supporting my lifestyle, image, and my overall being than they are the stunting specificly... "
There probably trying to get more alternative lifestyle people on bikes!
Old 12-04-2006, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
and i was stating my opinion, if u wanna shed tears over it keep it to yourself. Just know i'm all smiles when my SF hits the ground, and NOTHING breaks or cracks.
well good for you..you dont have to talk crap about my family
Old 12-11-2006, 07:00 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
see that's ridiculous... uppers are 300 bucks, and that's what gets fvcked everytime u fall.. who really gives a fvck what your bike looks like, u keep your upper on, and i'll stay sf for life. i'll spend my money i'm saving on taking your sister out, you keep buying fairings.

:YEAH
Old 12-11-2006, 07:05 PM

D dose not need a free bike from honda he made like a halfe million last year of his dvds,motorcycles are pertty cheap,i mean compare it to cars,car racer pay like 30,000 for em
Old 12-11-2006, 07:46 PM

dang is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a number$ game and their are not enogh stunt riders yet , may never be but until the percentages increase , the factory will continue to yawn .

Id aslo love to see a new factory made street legal stunt bike with all the mods .

Next best thing is a completly stock street legal new sportbike going down the freeway @ 11 with the flow of traffic
Old 12-11-2006, 07:58 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
SF bikes are supermoto not sportbikes,plust its easyer to stunt a sf then a real full fairing bikes,and theres 2 much cheating 12 year olds can do it,,STREETFIGHTERZ ARE BOREING
oh god.... are we back to this again....

are fmx dirtbikes not real dirtbikes cuz they r set up diff and look a little different...

and not everything is easier sf....

retards.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:11 PM

TONE is an unknown quantity at this point

there goes bullo hating on frisco again. thanks buddy!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by SickF*ck6969
oh god.... are we back to this again....

are fmx dirtbikes not real dirtbikes cuz they r set up diff and look a little different...

and not everything is easier sf....

retards.
streetfighetrz are not sportbikes,they are streetfighterz,and streetfighterz are not sportbikes bacuse they are streetfighterz.is that simple for you, i didt say they are not bikes
Old 12-11-2006, 11:14 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by toneloc415
there goes bullo hating on frisco again. thanks buddy!!!
OT

Hey Tone! Long time no see.

Are you coming to stunwars?

Quick Reply: Factory Stunt Support?