Factory Stunt Support?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 02:26 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Factory Stunt Support?

Originally Posted by Kaneone
kawasaki is more interested in supporting my lifestyle, image, and my overall being tha they are the stunting specificly...

honda will never support it...

euro and america are two completely different markets, budgets, companies programs.. completely. what happens in once doesnt really effect the others that much, to my knowledge...

-kane
so ur sayin their sponsoring u for YOU and not because of ur riding skillz?????? doesnt make sense at all to me
Old 12-04-2006, 02:32 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EJizzle07
so ur sayin their sponsoring u for YOU and not because of ur riding skillz?????? doesnt make sense at all to me
Yep, I agree. Thats like saying Nike signed a $90 million deal with Lebron James because of his lifestyle rather than his skills on the court
Old 12-04-2006, 02:35 PM

**** if kawi's throwin out deals like that im paintin my bike pink gettin a pink mo hawk and some pink shoes and see whats up with em
Old 12-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

**** if kawi's throwin out deals like that im paintin my bike pink gettin a pink mo hawk and some pink shoes and see whats up with em
that might work but you would still have to ride a kawi
Old 12-04-2006, 02:40 PM

no not if their not sponsoring him for his riding only his "lifestyle" and plus ill jus talk with kawi with a pink shirt that says "KAWASAKI" on it
Old 12-04-2006, 02:40 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

my 07 goal is to be on a Triumph Daytona 675, the 1-2 year old speed 4's are awsome to throw around too
Old 12-04-2006, 02:41 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

You cant get pink, Kane's already done that, you have to be different...baby blue might do it?

I think what Kane meant was that they picked him not just because of his riding skillz but because he stands out. He has made himself and icon of sorts. "the guy with the pink bike and crazy hair";He branded himself and has set himself apart from the other riders. He has to be good, but not the best to get their product noticed.

Even though its pink I think you would agree his bike is fkin sweet.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
You cant get pink, Kane's already done that, you have to be different...baby blue might do it?

I think what Kane meant was that they picked him not just because of his riding skillz but because he stands out. He has made himself and icon of sorts. "the guy with the pink bike and crazy hair";He branded himself and has set himself apart from the other riders. He has to be good, but not the best to get their product noticed.

ok well u made it better
Old 12-04-2006, 02:44 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

baby blue with sparkley tribal patterns

Originally Posted by I wanna ride
if there is sum one who can murder mo murder it on a FF like they do on a SF then bam!, thats the next revolution to tha game, i mean audiences are more impressed to see FF bikes stunted, (it adds to the overall appeal and size of the machine)
but how boring is it to watch a small bag-o-trix, compared to a fatty bag-o-trix
seems to me tha guys with "biger" sacs are murderin it SF style
Isnt that Teach???

Isnt that Teach???
+1 on that and baby blue is such a trailer park trash color
Old 12-04-2006, 02:46 PM

FLAT baby blue!!!!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:46 PM

Exactly, It will get noticed!!!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:47 PM

Then Kane on the Pink can battle the rider on the Blue!! :YEAH
Old 12-04-2006, 02:48 PM

yea so when u cant make a show because u caught ur cousin ****in ur wife and u shot him with a shotgun then what???
Old 12-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

well yes obviously the fact that i do stuntriding is the biggest factors, but my point is, its not just about riding skill to them, its about who the person is that they are support. how they think, how they act, how people view them.

to them its most important to make sure that they are supporting someone real, then someone who is a fake.

if a person from day one says. im a street killer street killer street killer, **** lots all streets. then has the opportunity to get a sponsor and the sponsor says, no more streets, and they say. sure thing no problem. thats fake. thats what kawasaki is NOT looking for.

we had a long discussion about what they consider a sell out, and they do not want that.

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 12-04-2006 at 02:57 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:56 PM

yea i see what ur sayin the first post u made about it came out wrong that u made
Old 12-04-2006, 02:57 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
see that's ridiculous... uppers are 300 bucks, and that's what gets fvcked everytime u fall.. who really gives a fvck what your bike looks like, u keep your upper on, and i'll stay sf for life. i'll spend my money i'm saving on taking your sister out, you keep buying fairings.
i was expecting **** from poeple that stunt sf,i dont dont care what you stunt what i said was my opinion..ok? some of stunter just cant keep your mouth shut when someone gives you bad feedback,you just have to talk **** back dont you...
Old 12-04-2006, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
i was expecting **** from poeple that stunt sf,i dont dont care what you stunt what i said was my opinion..ok? some of stunter just cant keep your mouth shut when someone gives you bad feedback,you just have to talk **** back dont you...
get his *** crotch GET HIS *** and thats jus him get used to it cause now uv jus got him started you will NEVER hear the end of it
Old 12-04-2006, 02:59 PM

TryphStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by I wanna ride
if there is sum one who can murder mo murder it on a FF like they do on a SF then bam!, thats the next revolution to tha game, i mean audiences are more impressed to see FF bikes stunted, (it adds to the overall appeal and size of the machine)
but how boring is it to watch a small bag-o-trix, compared to a fatty bag-o-trix
seems to me tha guys with "biger" sacs are murderin it SF style
The biggest guy this year, I think, was Teach, and he rides FF.

Quick Reply: Factory Stunt Support?