Jason "Jay" Hicks Down. - upstate N.Y.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jason "Jay" Hicks Down. - upstate N.Y.

shyte,I just got a text message that now they're talking full leg amputation.F'in terrible.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:52 PM

636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough

thats good new hes not losing his leg.. heal up quick man..
Old 12-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

That sucks..Hope the doctors are wrong on loosing that leg
Old 12-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeyriddla420
shyte,I just got a text message that now they're talking full leg amputation.F'in terrible.
No good at all. Best wishes, hope he gets to keep it.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

thanx again everybody for caring,as these are going to be extremely trying times for his jason and his family. It looks like they will have to amputate above the knee. We just thought maybe the foot. So this totally bites.Jason is one tough **** ,so I know he'll pull through,and Thank god "C-dubs" (we also call him Kahuna) is as stong as two bulls cause he pulled jay out of the ditch and carried him up to his truck. (jay wieghs like 240!)It took like 3 paramedics to move him around they couln't belive he moved him alone! they were in the middle of nowhere too so it was really freaky! And it was too windy for the helicopter to transport jay from walton to Binghampton so it was an hour and a half ambulance ride with no blood getting to jay's foot.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

YO RUFF RIDIN STUNT LIFERS NUFF RESPEC TO ALL YOU RIDERS THAT SENT YOUR PRAYERS MAN YALL ARE REAL LIFERS IM DOIN OK LOT OF PINS AND **** NO MORE NERVES IN MY LEG BUT IM GONNA PULL THRU AND GET BACK ON THAT 954rr and do that real rider thang I thank You all and everybody ride safe fuggg them ATCS MANNNNN yo CORAM BOY PURPLEJAZE AN IM OUT RESpec!!!!!!!
JAy HICKS
Old 12-03-2006, 01:10 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

good u're doin ok, cool to hear this
Old 12-03-2006, 01:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hope he gets batter ..im a little confused ....did he get to keep the leg or not
Old 12-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Yea , I guess he's not gonna let em' take it!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 04:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

sweet
Old 12-03-2006, 04:23 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

damn that sounds cruell... all the best bro ! good to hear you gonna be ok !! good luck while recovering...

Last edited by Insane J; 12-03-2006 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:00 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Yea , I guess he's not gonna let em' take it!!!!!!!!
:YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

YO RUFF RIDIN STUNT LIFERS NUFF RESPEC TO ALL YOU RIDERS THAT SENT YOUR PRAYERS MAN YALL ARE REAL LIFERS IM DOIN OK LOT OF PINS AND **** NO MORE NERVES IN MY LEG BUT IM GONNA PULL THRU AND GET BACK ON THAT 954rr and do that real rider thang I thank You all and everybody ride safe fuggg them ATCS MANNNNN yo CORAM BOY PURPLEJAZE AN IM OUT RESpec!!!!!!!
JAy HICKS
Jason wrote that from his hospital bed using my boy's laptopand my I.D. he's gonna join SL as soon as he's able to get up and about !! you guys are the best. We all stick together when one of us get injured!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:39 PM

sthicks14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all, I'm Jason's older bro here in Atlanta. Just wanted to thank you all for your best wishes and support. We've got a lot of people praying for his recovery, and each day seems better than the last for Jason. The whole family thanks you, especially from me, a former rider who's had his fair share of drops!