Scrape Works Subframe

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 06:07 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of
Re: Scrape Works Subframe

Originally Posted by 1brownj
INCASE ANYONE CARES I HAVE BEEN GOING ROUND AND ROUND WITH MY STOCK GSXR SUBFRAME AND FINALLY THANKS TO THE MOWHAWK MAN,TEAM RISK & THE GUYS AT SCRAPE WORKS I FOUND THIS SUBFRAME AND I FINALLY GOT ONE AND IT IS SICK IT IS INDESTRUCTABLE I MEAN ONCE I GOT MY HANDS ON IT AND ACTUALLY SAW WHAT IT REALLY WAS I THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY THANKS AGAIN
I AM BRINGING BAR TRICKS BACK YEA
CHECK THERE WEBSIGHTS OUT

WWW.TEAM RISK.COM
WWW.SCRAPEWORKS.COM

look at this the other day.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I would wonder about the tabs also. The sub frame may be hella strong, but if the tabs arnt the sub frame just isnt worth it.

It still looks strong and alot better than stocky.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:16 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

I started to go this route after my first subframe broke... Then I braced it from the rearsets and never had a problem.. Also like to add that I just flipped a nice endo and my subbroke then right behind the pass pegs were the 12 bar bolts up... I am very thankful it did or else my back might be hurting a little more than it is right now!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:20 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suicidl
Now Hope Your Frame Dont Just Break At The Tabs
bLump
Old 12-01-2006, 06:22 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

you broke your subframe on your back? holy ****! wish you a good recovery!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:24 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 1brownj
No I Got A Little Hook Up The Whole Thing Is About 600$ Plus A Little More For A Sick Round Bar Attchment That Swaps Out With 4 Bolts In Like 2 Min So It Just Depends What I Tricks I Am Working That Day
And For The Money I Gotta Say The Pictures On The Websight Dont Do It Justice This Thing Is Heavy Duty I Cant Believe It Was Made By A Human
i was talking to johnny u last night and he was tellin me about the round bar subframe PICS i wanna c that ****
Old 12-01-2006, 06:26 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
I started to go this route after my first subframe broke... Then I braced it from the rearsets and never had a problem.. Also like to add that I just flipped a nice endo and my subbroke then right behind the pass pegs were the 12 bar bolts up... I am very thankful it did or else my back might be hurting a little more than it is right now!
post a picture of how you braced it!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:29 PM

VINNYRISK is an unknown quantity at this point

WELL .FINALLY SOMEONE GIVES THIS SUB FRAME A TRY wit some meaning , I HAVE BEEN RIDING FOR SCRAPEWORKS FOR TWO YEARS AND HAVE BEEN TESTING ALL THE **** .. #1 ARE THE SUBFRAMES AND THEY ARE INDUSTRUCTABLE!!!!
let me tell u i don t talk all that much but when i do it is about what i know. I have improved on my bar tricks and this year on the 05 gixxer i never changes that ***** ,,allls i had to replace was the scrape plate.
all the talk about braking the tabs is b/s ..u have to ask them and u get custom bolts that hold that ***** solid..this is the answer for the 04-05gixxer and 03-04 1000s...
scrapeworks.com
mcwheel.com
speedhaus.com
Old 12-01-2006, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by VINNYRISK
WELL .FINALLY SOMEONE GIVES THIS SUB FRAME A TRY wit some meaning , I HAVE BEEN RIDING FOR SCRAPEWORKS FOR TWO YEARS AND HAVE BEEN TESTING ALL THE **** .. #1 ARE THE SUBFRAMES AND THEY ARE INDUSTRUCTABLE!!!!
let me tell u i don t talk all that much but when i do it is about what i know. I have improved on my bar tricks and this year on the 05 gixxer i never changes that ***** ,,allls i had to replace was the scrape plate.
all the talk about braking the tabs is b/s ..u have to ask them and u get custom bolts that hold that ***** solid..this is the answer for the 04-05gixxer and 03-04 1000s...
scrapeworks.com
mcwheel.com
speedhaus.com
what about the 01 03 600? do they even have the tab problem?
Old 12-01-2006, 06:45 PM

yes they make that.. and i did brake one of thows but i rolled the thing..
then i welded the frame tab and put a new redisighned one on with the custom bolts ..and fripped a stoppie hard . IT DID NOT BRAKE!!!
I know they have one for that already made!!!u should get it
Old 12-01-2006, 06:57 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by T'RIC'KY
you broke your subframe on your back? holy ****! wish you a good recovery!
Well I had a spine protector on and actually it didn't hurt me all that bad. mostly road rash!

GSXR sub frames are junk... they break if you look at them too hard.

Oh and as far as the braceing I just braced from passenger pegs to reasets with 1/4-3/4 steel.

There is an A-frame design some guy out there is doing but It looks like crap and the rearset hold up to just about everything but flipping the bike
Old 12-01-2006, 08:11 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
prolly like $30 + labor
Johnny U. puts a lot of time into those things.Take a look at how much work goes into them.I swear by thier subframes and cages.:YEAH

And do you not think everyone else in the game has'nt tried to make subframes already.They failed at it.That's why there is no one else selling them.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:14 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Herb
Johnny U. puts a lot of time into those things.Take a look at how much work goes into them.I swear by thier subframes and cages.:YEAH

And do you not think everyone else in the game has'nt tried to make subframes already.They failed at it.That's why there is no one else selling them.
i stand by that , johnny u is the man , and there cages are *** deisel ,
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	102_0355copy.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	184653   Click image for larger version

Name:	102_0703copy.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	184654  
Old 12-01-2006, 08:48 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

What goods a beefed up sub frame if the frame it bolts to is still junk just brace to rear set its alot cheaper and wont break your frame
Old 12-01-2006, 08:52 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

i still run stock sub frame , stock f4i sub frame is un breakable
Old 12-01-2006, 09:10 PM

U Can No Prob But For A Good Crash U Mite Want One
Old 12-01-2006, 09:21 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

i know that pcp tony just put one on his 04 gixxer, went through 3 or so subframes, not too metion having them fixed before he got this one, they even fitted a round bar to it and its sits back about an inch and a half shorter then a 905 round bar, so fitting tightly isn't a problem. if you have a cast subframe, its going to break if you push yourself, they just aren't as strong as a solid piece no matter how you brace it. ill get him to log on when he is done editing some vid and post some pics, looks sick
Old 12-01-2006, 09:24 PM

i should sell mine stock one while its still ok and buy one of those..anyone know how much the stock gsxr subframes go on ebay?
Old 12-01-2006, 09:26 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

about 150 or so for your year, close to 250 for mine
Old 12-01-2006, 09:30 PM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EGO
I think they should just make the subframe without the bar. Some people don't like bars and some don't like them sticking out that far and the adjustments on it don't look like you can make it super tight against the subframe.
+1

Quick Reply: Scrape Works Subframe