Bling Stunt Clutch $$$

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 05:58 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
Re: Bling Stunt Clutch $$$

well if it didnt barrel role evey time you wrecked it would be tight
Old 11-30-2006, 05:59 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by villa76
Heard u can snowboard and go to the beach in the same day in AZ
potentially... flag is 1hr45 mins away... real good snow. and then sunrise, is like the same distance, but i think it's farther west, and south.. so then u're probably around 4 hours from san diego.. if u wake up early enough sure.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by celgsxr
Lmfao at "barrel role"

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

I listen sensei.
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

oh yeah i cracked my subframe that night its at the tail of it though.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
potentially... flag is 1hr45 mins away... real good snow. and then sunrise, is like the same distance, but i think it's farther west, and south.. so then u're probably around 4 hours from san diego.. if u wake up early enough sure.
yeah thats it flaggstaff. Where all the snowbirds go...
Old 11-30-2006, 06:07 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

ive been to flagstaff and phoenix.............in the summer.......... it was hot a hell in phnx , and flagstaff seems to have weather like michigan... you never no what s coming.... its hilly as fucck to kill some stoppies adn coasters
Old 11-30-2006, 06:08 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah thats it flaggstaff. Where all the snowbirds go...
what? no... snowbirds come to scottsdale or sun city.. NOT flagstaff, flagstaff is all snow. They migrate here winter time to avoid snow.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:08 PM

oh yeah i cracked my subframe that night its at the tail of it though.
dat suckkks.......... you have any work villa i need to make some money like asap
Old 11-30-2006, 06:09 PM
B.T.M.

ive been to flagstaff and phoenix.............in the summer.......... it was hot a hell in phnx , and flagstaff seems to have weather like michigan... you never no what s coming.... its hilly as fucck to kill some stoppies adn coasters
i rode up ther ebefore, it blows.. like 12k foot elevation.. bike is gutless.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:10 PM

what? no... snowbirds come to scottsdale or sun city.. NOT flagstaff, flagstaff is all snow. They migrate here winter time to avoid snow.
i think he meant snowboarding....... but i thought there was some good snowboarding out there
Old 11-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Not guilty

dat suckkks.......... you have any work villa i need to make some money like asap
if it snows yeah I could always use the help watch the weather if its comin just hit me up...
Old 11-30-2006, 06:14 PM
Not guilty

ohhh ok. Thats what they call people that come there for the winter Cel.... I heard just to get a table out to eat is 2 hour wait min.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:29 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone need an oil pick up for an f4i....... i got them half off.... ineed some cash..........
Yo I need an oil pickup
Old 11-30-2006, 06:43 PM

you have paypal....... if so pm me........ i bought a bunch.... but they were supposed to be for the team..... but if they dont have money to buy them... and im broke i gotta do what i gotta do.......
Old 11-30-2006, 06:53 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

How much you want for one? Yo I'm gonna come ride with you guys in the spring.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:38 AM
B.T.M.

he can't ride.. he's a poser
Old 12-10-2006, 02:43 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

i think he can ride about as good as you frogless hahahah
Old 12-10-2006, 02:51 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
and it was kinda awkard with me there with my hand in his pants while he sucked your c(ock
Made for good footage though
Old 12-10-2006, 02:59 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

**** #2 you shoulda bought that since you love high dollar levers hahahahah

Quick Reply: Bling Stunt Clutch $$$