Bling Stunt Clutch $$$

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 05:07 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bling Stunt Clutch $$$

your jokes are about as lame as your wheelies ya fvckin squid.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:07 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
she's his cheersquad as he gives ppl horrible and inexperienced advice on topics he's clueless about.

You agreed in the end. Someone has to cheer for me.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

she's his cheersquad as he gives ppl horrible and inexperienced advice on topics he's clueless about.
Yeah its kinda of like u giving advice on interest rates.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TNDragonrnr
You agreed in the end. Someone has to cheer for me.
Speakin of cheersquad.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:10 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

haha now that's funny. I have 5 years of banking and finance experience. You most likely work at kfc, or maybe a grocery store. When i have questions on which isle lubricants are on, then you can speak. Until then, have your mother prepare that delicious meat curtain casserol she gave me last weekend.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:10 PM
MOTO DOC

WHEELIE4U is an unknown quantity at this point

weird to say this.. but only diff between your gix n the ducati's.. is that yours will last longer.
that and........OHLINS,BREMBO,STEELBRAIDED LINES, marchesini,FULL TWO YEAR WARR.,AND A SOUND THAT MY AKRAPOVIC WILL NEVER GIVE.

just to name a few( **** i sound like i sell these things or something)
Old 11-30-2006, 05:11 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

This one of mine is pimp as hell, but not enough pics of it yet. It folds up and back. 360motionName:  100_0567.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  79.8 KB
Old 11-30-2006, 05:12 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by WHEELIE4U
that and........OHLINS,BREMBO,STEELBRAIDED LINES, marchesini,FULL TWO YEAR WARR.,AND A SOUND THAT MY AKRAPOVIC WILL NEVER GIVE.

just to name a few( **** i sound like i sell these things or something)
all of those aftermarket parts are useless when it's in the shop having the motor rebuilt cuz it's blowing oil like villa's mom blows construction workers.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:14 PM
MOTO DOC

WHEELIE4U is an unknown quantity at this point

all of those aftermarket parts are useless when it's in the shop having the motor rebuilt cuz it's blowing oil like villa's mom blows construction workers.
the bikes are much better these days
the 07s will be moving the services to 12k insted of every 6k
but your right they cant take the abuse we give our bikes
Old 11-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Not guilty

haha now that's funny. I have 5 years of banking and finance experience. You most likely work at kfc, or maybe a grocery store. When i have questions on which isle lubricants are on, then you can speak. Until then, have your mother prepare that delicious meat curtain casserol she gave me last weekend.
Landlord and lanscaping company owner.... and when I feel the need have u run my credit report and play mindsweeper the rest of the day ill holla.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:16 PM
B.T.M.

landlord, so what property do u own? what are your property taxes yearly? what type of loan do you have?

and mowing grass in your parents backyard isn't owning a landscape company.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Not guilty

landlord, so what property do u own? what are your property taxes yearly? what type of loan do you have?

and mowing grass in your parents backyard isn't owning a landscape company.
Single family home 1500 squarefeet . Conventional loan with 6.0 interest taxes and insurance are fixed into payment 453 getttin 800 any other questions? got 50 cutting accounts 20 are commercial and plow in the winter so go sit and wait for the phone to ring..
Old 11-30-2006, 05:22 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by villa76
Single family home 1500 squarefeet . Conventional loan with 6.0 interest taxes and insurance are fixed into payment 453 getttin 800 any other questions? got 50 cutting accounts 20 are commercial and plow in the winter so go sit and wait for the phone to ring..
is it a 65k home? a 453 payment? and so where do you live?
i quit that job about a month ago, i'm a financial advisor at a bank.. come on now, i thought u kept up on my life.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:24 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point

i quit that job about a month ago, i'm a financial advisor at a bank.. come on now, i thought u kept up on my life.

Financial advisor??? How do people react when you tell them that they are fu(ing stupid?
Old 11-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Not guilty

50,000 its in detroit and i just read your profile not keepin up on your life just searchin for material.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

mike can you teach me to budget and consolidate my bills/dues in one low monthly payment..
Old 11-30-2006, 05:28 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by TNDragonrnr
Financial advisor??? How do people react when you tell them that they are fu(ing stupid?
I just use terms they don't understand, and point out their mistakes, that usually does the job. Plus i hate them because they have far too much money and no reason they deserve it.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:28 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
mike can you teach me to budget and consolidate my bills/dues in one low monthly payment..
i am kickin *** today, look at the sprocket/gearing thread too.. i am tearin ppl apart
Old 11-30-2006, 05:29 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

cant we play nice................geeeeeeez
Old 11-30-2006, 05:30 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

anyone need an oil pick up for an f4i....... i got them half off.... ineed some cash..........

Quick Reply: Bling Stunt Clutch $$$