Cant wheelie my 600rr?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cant wheelie my 600rr?

front peg subframe scrapes....what you know about it?

they feel like 2 oclock...and i heard they are pretty gangster
Old 11-29-2006, 08:01 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Mods should move threads like these to the Wheelie Guide thread in the Help & How-To section!

you know just merge all these basic wheelie threads into that one?
Old 11-29-2006, 08:07 PM

Squidlee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Unique06
Im havin trouble gettin my cbr 600rr up consistently. Is this jus not a good bike to stunt with or do i need to jus keep on practicin? Any thoughts?
try learning on a 50 dude. its helped me out HEEELLLAA
Old 11-29-2006, 08:14 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ezec1000
front peg subframe scrapes....what you know about it?

they feel like 2 oclock...and i heard they are pretty gangster
I gave front peg scrapes a couple tries but I gave up quick
Old 11-29-2006, 08:21 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

why do people who have not owned RRs coment on these topics? i have owned plenty of bikes and ride RRs now and they ARE more difficult to get up when you first get on it. I agree with whomever posted earlier about once you hit the BP on an RR it is great, it is just harder coming off other bikes to reach it b/c it is higher. with stock gears your best bet is going to be staggerd (left foot on back peg) 2nd gear. they will come right up. i dont recomend 1st gear to anyone who is trying to learn throttle control and clutching. to twitchy even w/ stock gears.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MiltIV
why do people who have not owned RRs coment on these topics? i have owned plenty of bikes and ride RRs now and they ARE more difficult to get up when you first get on it. I agree with whomever posted earlier about once you hit the BP on an RR it is great, it is just harder coming off other bikes to reach it b/c it is higher. with stock gears your best bet is going to be staggerd (left foot on back peg) 2nd gear. they will come right up. i dont recomend 1st gear to anyone who is trying to learn throttle control and clutching. to twitchy even w/ stock gears.
i know what youre talking about and i dont ride a rr

i ride a 02zx6r...can you say narrow and high bp?
Old 11-29-2006, 11:34 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Vetter
i know what youre talking about and i dont ride a rr
i ride a 02zx6r...can you say narrow and high bp?
Originally Posted by MiltIV
****** please
I ride an R6. My bros 600RR almost begs you to wheelie.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
****** please
I ride an R6. My bros 600RR almost begs you to wheelie.
your sister begs me to ride her
Old 11-29-2006, 11:52 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I gave front peg scrapes a couple tries but I gave up quick
front peg scrapes are the same as sit downs... if you gave up quick you must S U C K
Old 11-29-2006, 11:54 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Vetter
your sister begs me to ride her
Why did you put a behind that
Old 11-29-2006, 11:58 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

r6's balance point is higher, and narrowererererererererer!!!!

but 6hundo RR is a nice bike to wheelie, it does just stand right at attention.
i was rockin my boi'z, and i got it right up... first time i ever rode a wheelie on one. not too bad, just gotta rev it like you stole it.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
i was rockin my boi'z, and i got it right up... first time i ever rode a wheelie on one. not too bad, just gotta rev it like you stole it.
exactly my point
Old 11-30-2006, 12:12 AM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6

r6=goodwheelie
Old 11-30-2006, 12:21 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

double R's are good bikes but like everyone says their touchy....cough cough BULLSHIT.... but ive never stunted anything else but a fitty so what do i know. but i like the bike you just gotta adapt to it
Old 11-30-2006, 12:31 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
f4i in 4th stock gearing i don't think so...
clapped out '00 f4... and I got it up in 4th. I'm still a garbage stunter but i've done it before. Very close to stock gearing to, +3 at most...

-Max.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:56 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

ive got like 6 up i think and its ok but i could use a little more
Old 11-30-2006, 02:31 AM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

i love to wheelie my 600rr, i ride staggered but my only problem is once i hit about 55-60 mph i start to get side to side wobbles. is this a tire pressure problem or are shinko's just bad tires for stuntin? if so, what is the preferred tire across this community???
Old 11-30-2006, 03:41 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

im starting to see why so many of you grow so tired and cranky of these kinds of posts
Old 11-30-2006, 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by DaHammer
i love to wheelie my 600rr, i ride staggered but my only problem is once i hit about 55-60 mph i start to get side to side wobbles. is this a tire pressure problem or are shinko's just bad tires for stuntin? if so, what is the preferred tire across this community???
shinko's? never even heard of em... getcha some pilot powers... and run em at 20-25 psi.... but more than likely you just need to be smooth on the throttle
Old 11-30-2006, 05:46 AM
www.TEAMSELECTFEW.com

G-machine is an unknown quantity at this point

you should quit trying to wheelie your big bike until you learn how to use the brake on something else, Go buy a fiddy and learn how to kill it then you will understand the concept of brake control, thats what helped me out alot..

Quick Reply: Cant wheelie my 600rr?