Welp...the day has come....

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 11:17 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point
Welp...the day has come....

I haven't been riding my street bike much at all since may. Kinda sad and all... but I'm pulling out of the sport for a bit. I knew I was quiting but the realization just became super clear when I put the stunt bike up for sale today.

WTF happened to the sport or did I just get old in a hurry? I remember being able to ride for at least 30 mins before the cops came and made a bunch of BS threats. The last 5 times I tried to ride the cops were at any of the 10 spots before I even got there. I guess that makes the streets fair game again.

I knew I always said the main reason I was in this sport was to get some @$$. I mean I banged out a lot of broads in my short lived career. Now I'm practically married.... about to buy a house... working like a slave at my shop. Life was definitely different a year ago; just picking up and driving to florida to compete on a crappy track and get chased around by cops all night afterwards. Random missions to vegas/LA/mexico.... hell....then there's mikey's house in the bay. I don't think I've ever spent a night there w/ out some hot **** sitting on my face Good times.

I guess I just grew up and got responsible recently. I've been riding dirt alot (no cops at the MX track). it seems I'd rather just pay $20 to go to a place and not deal w/ some **** w/ guns judging me and the sport I chose. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm gonna give up on trying to grow with the sport and just wait for the sport to grow and legalize.

So yea this is me whining...sorry if it's depressing... I just want to thank all of those that gave me inspiration, a place to stay, a place to ride. Lots of good friends made a result. You all know who you are. I could make a list but it wouldn't fit on the page. from florida to the bay area... good times!

and there are a few people I want to tell f-ck off. Basically anyone who made any kind of money off me and didn't come through on there end. Example: If I was promised something then put in a video then never even got a copy *cough* DJ GQ *cough* guess I got Burned too....or is it II? I don't know...never saw the vid haha

hopefully I'll make it out to XDL if it ends up in vegas. I'm gonna give up my position in that comp to Tupactopus aka Octupac aka Luxury Joey. I hope he reads this lol

Later kids....buy my bike

Last edited by Sillyneck; 11-29-2006 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:24 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve
Re: Welp...the day has come....

OG's never quit, they just start stalking the streets
Old 11-29-2006, 11:29 AM

big10donjuan is an unknown quantity at this point

**** it man, just take to the streets!!!
At least down there you can hit it all year round....
Old 11-29-2006, 11:33 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

wow, sucks to read your post....i've always looked up to your skills man....goodluck with your future avenues.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:30 PM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

PEACE
Old 11-29-2006, 12:34 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

nobody likes a quitter
Old 11-29-2006, 12:36 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

damn phil, that's sad to hear... you just need a break, after a while it isn't fun anymore, and you need a little time off to regroup. Face it, none of us are going to be millionaires out of riding, do it for fun. Don't let drama get wrapped up in it, hope to see you at xdl, we'll just drink instead of ride.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

baet down by the game ......dont let it happen ....beat down the game ...just ride and enjoy dont take it so serious it sucks all the fun out
Old 11-29-2006, 12:40 PM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
baet down by the game ......dont let it happen ....beat down the game ...just ride and enjoy dont take it so serious it sucks all the fun out
+1.........well put!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

"Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive"
Old 11-29-2006, 12:55 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Phil will be back.. He is just getting tired of the bullshit from trying to practice and getting harassed. There is no end to harassment. I have not been in a lot to practice in MONTHS!!! I realized that you get harassed in a lot just as much as you do on the streets & the STREETS ARE A LOT MORE FUN AND REWARDING!!!!

Phil, I will miss ya in the meantime, but I will see you back sooner than you think... holla atcha boy...
Old 11-29-2006, 01:01 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Dont do it!

be happy in whatever you do... but you know your gonna miss that bike.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:02 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Sorrrry to hear this bro, besides, dirt bikes are way sweeter anyways........
Old 11-29-2006, 01:07 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

sometime's it's good to make a break, to just get back better, enjoying what u do better
Old 11-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

ive felt the same way lately. Once you lose all your spots it just sucks....i cant get motivated to find any new spots because i know theyll just end up finding them...was def thinking about going back to dirt too.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:18 PM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

You're a good guy Phil, you'll excel in whatever you end up throwing yourself into.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:18 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

wow ill give 50$ for the 636 hahah damm and i am just gettin my endos longer since you aint doing it no more what r your secrets see ya on the dirt i got a crf 250 now so hit me up
Old 11-29-2006, 01:20 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

that sux man

p.s..... ill give ya a case of keystone for your bike
Old 11-29-2006, 01:40 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

phil's always been the man when I met him. Best of luck kid
Old 11-29-2006, 01:42 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

****, i'd throw a 30 pack of milwaukee's best for it....

Quick Reply: Welp...the day has come....