stunt park

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 10:10 AM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt park

Originally Posted by AsphaltAssault
i thought there was only 6 guys supposed to be ridin at that new spot? the post says if you werent called dont come.
What I told you is the truth, regardless of what anyone else says. Unfortunately, friendships don't mean much. Politics and bullshit always shine through in this sport.

Everyone knew over a week ago that you guys were coming this weekend, either saturday or sunday or both. I called everyone to confirm that you guys were coming down Saturday only, that Chase couldn't make it Sunday. And even though some people knew on Friday that they were going to go to that spot on Saturday no one had the ***** to tell me that they were going to bail out on us for a better opportunity, until Greg found out and called me and told me friday night. I was also told friday night that you guys couldn't go, which is obviously why I called you guys at the last second friday night and cancelled. That's the truth. It would have been nice if certain people were at least honest with me about what was going on saturday instead of decieving me, lying to me and treating me like a chump when I talked to them friday.

Don't feel bad though, it turns out some people down here were going behind each others backs and were more than willing to decieve their supposed friends all for the opportunity at a better parking lot. It's really sad & f*cking gay in my opinion, but at least now I know the deal.

Last edited by Fallout Carl; 12-03-2006 at 10:34 AM.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:58 AM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

carl I don't think anyone was purposely deceiving anyone or trying to keep this a secret. We had no idea what the spot really was. We thought it was some perfect spot and of course we were siked about it. To me something like this is almost as good as sex.

No bodoy wanted to hurt anyones feelings so you can't blame anyone for not telling anyone about. I only went in hopes that it would turn into something big. sucks that the spot was junk if i had know that I woulda rode somewhere else and the NH crew was most def invited to join. Anytime

richie come down any time. we ride a lot during the week to we got some spots with lights.

just for the record last I knew the connmen don't ride anymore
its sucks but it is what it is

hopefully pat or somebody will post some positive feedback about the future of this place. If not no sweat i love to rock my local streets!
Old 12-03-2006, 11:01 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

wheres the PICS
Old 12-03-2006, 11:46 AM

ct954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd be down to pay for a membership to ride at a spot like greg says. Sounds like a great idea...
Old 12-03-2006, 12:26 PM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
carl I don't think anyone was purposely deceiving anyone or trying to keep this a secret. We had no idea what the spot really was. We thought it was some perfect spot and of course we were siked about it. To me something like this is almost as good as sex.

No bodoy wanted to hurt anyones feelings so you can't blame anyone for not telling anyone about. I only went in hopes that it would turn into something big. sucks that the spot was junk if i had know that I woulda rode somewhere else and the NH crew was most def invited to join. Anytime

richie come down any time. we ride a lot during the week to we got some spots with lights.

just for the record last I knew the connmen don't ride anymore
its sucks but it is what it is

hopefully pat or somebody will post some positive feedback about the future of this place. If not no sweat i love to rock my local streets!
sorry i mean't the cta.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i have to agree with greg the spot was hard to ride due to the slope but everything worked out pretty well....the spot in the back would have been sweet. hopefully something will be worked out in the future with a new lot or area...

i thought you might be there carl...i don't know i didn't happen the invites i just went to ride
Old 12-03-2006, 02:38 PM

big10donjuan is an unknown quantity at this point

I would definately shell out $25 for a full day of good pavement and no cops.....
Old 12-03-2006, 03:42 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah if ill go to a hockey game and pay $8 per beer I don't think i'd have a prob shelling out 20-25 to not worry about cops. Keep specs behind a chain link fence or something. only signed waivers and bikes on the lot.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:18 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

so whats the deal with this **** up to now?
Old 12-03-2006, 05:29 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

we used to pay 20 aday to skate whats the differnts
Old 12-03-2006, 05:43 PM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Carl Stunts
What I told you is the truth, regardless of what anyone else says. Unfortunately, friendships don't mean much. Politics and bullshit always shine through in this sport.

Everyone knew over a week ago that you guys were coming this weekend, either saturday or sunday or both. I called everyone to confirm that you guys were coming down Saturday only, that Chase couldn't make it Sunday. And even though some people knew on Friday that they were going to go to that spot on Saturday no one had the ***** to tell me that they were going to bail out on us for a better opportunity, until Greg found out and called me and told me friday night. I was also told friday night that you guys couldn't go, which is obviously why I called you guys at the last second friday night and cancelled. That's the truth. It would have been nice if certain people were at least honest with me about what was going on saturday instead of decieving me, lying to me and treating me like a chump when I talked to them friday.

Don't feel bad though, it turns out some people down here were going behind each others backs and were more than willing to decieve their supposed friends all for the opportunity at a better parking lot. It's really sad & f*cking gay in my opinion, but at least now I know the deal.
well since everyone is putting it on the table,i dont know what happend and who said what to who, and i really dont give two s h i t s. all i know is that you all are b i t c h i n g and s h i t, like were all some little kids about who didnt come down or he said she said, and the spot sucked and this sucks and that sucks,well i'll tell u all what really sucks is this hole stunting thing were all like little kids that dont get what they really want for x-mas. theres nothing we can do about the past so forget it and go on to the future.i'm so discusted w/ this sport that i think after the 16th of this mounth i'm calling it quits to this fukin sport and going back to the things i should really love my wife and kids... so noone take this as a personal shot at them.just me calling it quits. thanks for listning to me vent but i'm out, carm
Old 12-03-2006, 11:32 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

OK so it looks like it is going to be a go !!!!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH Rob and Tom (the owners of Mototown) were really impressed with the talent of the riders and the attention that they held by the dirt riders !!!! there is going to be a schedule form when we can ride there and what days we r going to be able to ride the back BIGGER FLATTER lot ! thanks to all the people that showed up to help me get this going (Carm-Paul-Joe-Dan-Matt-Greg-Ezec-Marty-Chris) and a big thanks to Derek for helping me pull all this amazing talent together. The highlight of my day was when i was walking back to the car to grab my camera and the factory effects guys stooped me to tell me how awsome this all was... just amazing to hear from strait dirt riders that they respect what we are doing. It was just amazing to ride amongst(sp*) these people. Sorry to everyone waiting on pics.... i will have them up tomorrow and i am going back up to Mototown this week to discuss the upcoming months, rules, and price...

one more time i would like to thank all of the people that came and helped me out and to anyone i forgot !!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 11:37 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

o yea and P.S. Dan Herz I HATE YOU !!!
Old 12-04-2006, 06:57 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what ever way I say this I will still sound like an ungratefull ***** but here goes. And I only speak for myself here

Before I met you guys mat and I drove around the whole place. We were looking for the spot you were talking about. I didn't see a flat spot any where.

That is so awsome that the owners and everyone is all siked up for this.
I couldnt be any happier for this.

but the spot in back is also just as bad as the other one.

sure its a lot bigger but its got huge humps every where.

Its great for circles and thats about it. Cant rock good straight line combos cuz you will just be fighting the bike the whole time. Endos also will be very hard to control. And the whole no burnout thing sucks but is totally understandalbe.

when you want us to go back and try the lot I got no problems giving the back lot a try but as far as going there all the time to ride I don't think it will work.

And I doubt many riders will come back once they see the conditions. def not a place for a comp.

It really really really sucks because everything else is just amazing about the place. I got no problems shelling out 5-10-20 a day to be able to ride its just the conditon of the pavement that makes it not worth the drive.

we got a few decent spots within a ten minute drive from me. we trash one of them all the time with burnouts and its flat.

keep us posted pat were with you 100%

ps anyway they can move some dirt inside so we can kill it all winter??
circles only???

please???

i'll **** your Dxxx?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:02 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by FiSh
Ya i did,

Ya dont need a passport, 2 peices of ID " one picture id ".
call me next time there is an oppertuniity for a ride with you and your guys i'd love to come up plus i more available than D is to travel.
i'll PM you my #
Old 12-09-2006, 12:06 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

pics!!!!