stunt park

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 10:36 AM

isocyanates is a decent person
Re: stunt park

well that happens in every spot, i know it happened in dallas,
and it even happened to kane. you are right they need to have seperate
areas or times, or rules! but i think it will work, it will just take time.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:26 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dizzie56
if u build it they will come...
every wants a place to stunt wit out a hassle by the fat bacon showin up. plus if u get a good stunna to win a couple comps and say that he learne all his ***** at ur spot ur in like sin. the only thing u really gots to do is either have a track for the squidlys and a track for the pros or make some days for the pros and some for the squids...u gots to keep the squids seperate. trust me, i know cause i am a squid and i would prolly end up hittin someone doin some circles when im tryin to learn to hit bp. the bike would just end up flyin away from some people

Thats very true, Me and my friends were doing wheelies past a group of complete beginers that came out to hang out with us at are old spot..About 8 people that did not do wheelies and one of them decided he would try to do a wheelie and pow pow power wheelied it at about 40mph and then went right up and over crashed his bike(total it) and got some bad road rash..There are 2 kinds of noobs there are people like me that have never crashed because I am safe and look out for others, Put down the front tire if im coming up on someone ETC...I have been riding since 16yrs and have been doing wheelie's for 2yrs now....It has all been on the streets but for the 3weeks we had a spot for I learned stopies, How to clutch it, slower wheelies etc.. So for me a spot would be sick and Trust me you wouldn't see me doing 100mph wheelies into other bikes LOL...But then there is the other kind of noob "The show off noob" Witch will be a problem at this park..Even though the kid sucks at stunting he will rip power wheelies back and forth all day thinking he is "cool" untill he crashes into one of you because he was not looking or paying attn to what the pros are doing...Thats why I say let noobs in and have the pros watch out for them, If there idiots and look like there going to get someone hurt KICK THEM THE FU<K OUT! But let some of us in, I can controll my bike pretty well and will not **** any of you off...Unlike my friends bobby and joey who have already done that! lol.. -Nate
Old 12-02-2006, 05:42 PM
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE

danherz is a decent person

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 07:40 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

yay I'm the first one to comment about today. Special thanks to pat and everybody for hooking this up.

The acual facility is most excellent. I was in awe of the place. I heard about it a few ago but fogort about it because i'm not a dirt rider.
They def got there sh t together over there. Its a dirt riders dream.

The owner was very friendly and I am very grateful to have been invited to scope the place out.

keep in mind I'm am not trying to upset anyone for what I am about to say.
Others may have their own opinions but here is mine. I will do anything to help this place accomadate us stunters

The acual spot we rode today was absolutely terrible. It was very uneven and small. I'm gonna take a guess and say 400-500 feet longx300 feet wide.
It woluld be sick but only if it was flat. sucks They didnt think of this before they paved because a little grading with the machine is all it needs.

the size is ok for about 10-15 riders to be able to ride with little waiting.

I was just fighting the bike all day trying to keep it straight.

The whole idea behind this is awsome but the spot we had today won't work for me.

There is serious and I mean serious land behind the indoor track and their was machines working back their today.
If they level out a big spot around 1,000 feet and pave it then its gonna be money. Then you could have 50 riders out there at all times and could hold competitions.

This will be expensive so they gotta charges us accordingly. Its a big risk for the owner without knowing for a fact how much business he will get from this place. I think once it is set up it will be a gold mine and stunters will travel far and spend entire weekends tearing it up.
hotel is down the street. People could ride all day and party in hartford at night. There is room for basically anything to happen at this place I hope it gets developed into a full stunt park. Maybe build a much smaller version of what they have now like a 200x200 enclosed building just for circles and other technical stuff. Winter would bring 100's of riders there a week. set up some kind of exhaust vent system. Doesn't even need heat but 50 degrees would be perfect all winter.

I would pay 1-2 grand a year to get my membership to a place like that.

say you get about 200 riders a year to spend 2 grand a peice.
Thats 400 grand the first year and will only grow and grow every year.
Its gonna take millions I bet to make this place. I bet in about 2-5 years the riders alone will make enough money to pay the place off.

There is a lot of planning and thinking that needs to go into this. People a lot smarter than me need to get involved lol!

It would be sick if us riders can all work together to help design the place.

Thats if it does happen.

If all its gonna be is just the spot we had today and we will not be allowed to do burnouts you couldn't pay me 50 bucks to ride there.
I love perfect flat spots.

stunters must burnout it is just too much fun
how about desginate a small section for technical burnouts?

ok i'm anxious to see what happens next i'm done now

Last edited by Greg Mcglynn; 12-02-2006 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:48 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

and i'd have to say the highlight of the day was when we were inside signing the waivers I was watching the dirt guys doing their thing. must of been 20-30 guys riding the track. I say a guy from the front veiw catch a big air off the jump.... when he got up in the air his front end dropped and he landed on the downhill landing ramp right into a balance point endo and flipped it hard. scared the hell outt me .

dude got right up and kept riding. sick stuff
Old 12-02-2006, 08:40 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I think what you're doing is great. I wish there were more spots to stunt all over the place.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:53 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by excessa
I think what you're doing is great. I wish there were more spots to stunt all over the place.
+1
Old 12-02-2006, 10:55 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Where's The PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 10:57 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Where's The PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha +2

I've been asking about em for awhile now
Old 12-03-2006, 12:54 AM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point

ya too bad the connmen totally bailled on the nh crew that was planning on comin down and ridin with them! what was that all about guys?
Old 12-03-2006, 12:56 AM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person

Originally Posted by AsphaltAssault
ya too bad the connmen totally bailled on the nh crew that was planning on comin down and ridin with them! what was that all about guys?

dude arent we riding tommorow? what are you talkin about, we have been waiting to here from you guys. the connmen never said dont come down
Old 12-03-2006, 01:04 AM

i thought there was only 6 guys supposed to be ridin at that new spot? the post says if you werent called dont come.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:08 AM

i thought there was only 6 guys supposed to be ridin at that new spot? the post says if you werent called dont come.
idk who said that, but we still wanted you guys to come!!! this is dan btw./ that new spot thing was only for like an hour today anyways. who said that im pissed now i was lookin forward to ridin with you tommorow, carm says he even brought brakes for you!!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 01:16 AM

in this post it says that. but ill call you tomorrow if i head down. its only going to be me tomorrow because every buddy has stuff to do tomorrow. so how is that spot anyway?
Old 12-03-2006, 01:18 AM

in this post it says that. but ill call you tomorrow if i head down. its only going to be me tomorrow because every buddy has stuff to do tomorrow. so how is that spot anyway?
garbage, but we can tear up some spots we got! come down!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf did someone say i dont feel like readin all this ****. dude you should def come down for tommorow it will be fun
Old 12-03-2006, 01:23 AM

ya im thinkin about it definitly, dan you got your cell on you? or pm me an adress to mapquest.

Last edited by AsphaltAssault; 12-03-2006 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:32 AM

ya im thinkin about it definitly, dan you got your cell on you? or pm me an adress to mapquest.

hell yea dude! i just called you, mapquest 99 winsted rd, torrington ct 06790
Old 12-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

we rented a airport for 3 years in the summer, 5pm till dark $20 a rider 2 times a week, was sick...
Old 12-03-2006, 05:11 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by FiSh
we rented a airport for 3 years in the summer, 5pm till dark $20 a rider 2 times a week, was sick...

damn wish me and my guys coulda came up for that..my boy dirty-d said you guys spoke on tha phone and you invited us all to canada for sum filming is this true?
if so i needa passport i would love to come meet you guys.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by I wanna ride
my boy dirty-d said you guys spoke on tha phone and you invited us all to canada for sum filming is this true?
if so i needa passport i would love to come meet you guys.
Ya i did,

Ya dont need a passport, 2 peices of ID " one picture id ".

Quick Reply: stunt park