stunt park

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 10:06 PM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt park

ya this would be sick! im so pumped. what part of ct is it in dont need a specific place but is it north, south, east, west?
Old 12-01-2006, 10:13 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

(subsribing) PICS????
Old 12-01-2006, 10:24 PM

WeezyR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just freakin ride anywhere boyz....we pay 8,000 for a bike to ride and extra $$ for mofications....so why pay extra to ride?...just be smart around the areas...you all will be fine and just have fun lol...just practice your skillz and impress others on shows...if you say, or complainin about cant practicin..it means y ou smoke to much weed to slack laziness...i smoke alot, and it is not hard to find places with two wheelies transportin you with at least 119 hp and above..plenty to run from the cops, only if youre damn good...well stunt spots for 5 dollars is not bad only if the person own this places and cops are cool with it since its like being at the drag way...

by the way i ride and stunt on the streets...i get alot of cheerin on...i am not doin it for myself..i am doing it for others to cheer thier boreness of driving as usual and they, some-the cool peeps, like to see something different on the streets...ride your wheelies in control, give them a clear image of seein you riding smarter and safer then those rookies poppin freeway speed wheelies..lol....those arent style...STYLE means SLOW AND CONTROL...

Word..rookies - dont **** the pros up by riding recklously that cause cops to be around more often...no wonder why i get caught, even i was riding a 15 mph wheelie....and the cop says peeps has been complainuin about some peeps riding wheeleis out of control...and ask me if i knew anyone...i said no bc i dont ride with ****....advice for you all rookies...learn how to use your back brake
Old 12-01-2006, 11:07 PM

gixxer_6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would pay 25 bucks for an all day pass easy. I pay 15 to run my bike or car at a dragstrip here they open at 5pm and close around 10. Not to mention they are so busy you might only get 4 runs all night. For an all day pass i would pay 25 bucks it is a good price.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by WeezyR1
Just freakin ride anywhere boyz....we pay 8,000 for a bike to ride and extra $$ for mofications....so why pay extra to ride?...just be smart around the areas...you all will be fine and just have fun lol...just practice your skillz and impress others on shows...if you say, or complainin about cant practicin..it means y ou smoke to much weed to slack laziness...i smoke alot, and it is not hard to find places with two wheelies transportin you with at least 119 hp and above..plenty to run from the cops, only if youre damn good...well stunt spots for 5 dollars is not bad only if the person own this places and cops are cool with it since its like being at the drag way...

by the way i ride and stunt on the streets...i get alot of cheerin on...i am not doin it for myself..i am doing it for others to cheer thier boreness of driving as usual and they, some-the cool peeps, like to see something different on the streets...ride your wheelies in control, give them a clear image of seein you riding smarter and safer then those rookies poppin freeway speed wheelies..lol....those arent style...STYLE means SLOW AND CONTROL...

Word..rookies - dont **** the pros up by riding recklously that cause cops to be around more often...no wonder why i get caught, even i was riding a 15 mph wheelie....and the cop says peeps has been complainuin about some peeps riding wheeleis out of control...and ask me if i knew anyone...i said no bc i dont ride with ****....advice for you all rookies...learn how to use your back brake
first of all most of us paid 1k to 3k for are bikes and most of them arent registered. so you can keep ridin streets on your brand new bike because you cant do any thing else except for a stand up we and an endo when you stop! thats y the cops get pissed at us in the lots because people like you show up and do burnouts every where!
Old 12-02-2006, 12:00 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this an INDOOR facility???

If so, then hell yeah I'd pay $25 for a day of no wind, snow, ice or rain.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:03 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

....give them a clear image of seein you riding smarter and safer....
like your avatar doin endos w/ no lid?
Old 12-02-2006, 12:09 AM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anybody else have a hard time understanding this?"Its not hard to find places with two wheelies transportin you"WTF?
Old 12-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

we can't ride anywhere the north east is on lockdown....2 year olds in the back of minivans call the cops.....

and just to let you know suzy soccer mom can't tell the difference between highchair circles and a 100mph power wheelie.

i just re read your post and have no clue what point you were trying to get across except hey look at my i smoke weed, i run from the cops and get caught and i rock style wheelies because i am an attention *****.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:34 AM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

by the way i ride and stunt on the streets...i get alot of cheerin on...i am not doin it for myself..i am doing it for others
Old 12-02-2006, 01:42 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

So wheres the pics?? didnt read through everything, we're they ever posted?
Old 12-02-2006, 08:33 AM

its outdoors i know that much, its not indoors.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:19 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

All you really need is asphalt and a temperate location. Indoor stunting might sound fun but as a business it probably wouldn't be feasible for costs, ventilation and the fact that liabilities and restrictions change from indoor to outdoor activities. Not that it can't be done, but it's cost prohibitive.

Stadium events work because they bring in huge money. An enclosure for a niche endeavor? I suspect insurance would quickly put you out of business. A private spot has more latitude in some ways, but still when people get hurt you find out a liability waver doesn't really protect you from *getting* sued. It just gives you a better chance in court.

As freestyle gets bigger a big stunt park with all the trimmings may actually be a sustainable business.

For now you guys could just work on picking up a small plot of undevelopable property near you and pour concrete on it. If a piece of land is useless for building it will be dirt cheap. And you don't need to meet building codes to toss down concrete. Just try to make sure it's a flat piece or you're looking at a big pain in the ***.

In Missouri property is inexpensive and building regulations are practically nonexistent. Sort of "it's your property, do what you want."

Some random thoughts. It sucks that people have no place to practice new tricks.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:50 AM

isocyanates is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
All you really need is asphalt and a temperate location. Indoor stunting might sound fun but as a business it probably wouldn't be feasible for costs, ventilation and the fact that liabilities and restrictions change from indoor to outdoor activities. Not that it can't be done, but it's cost prohibitive.

Stadium events work because they bring in huge money. An enclosure for a niche endeavor? I suspect insurance would quickly put you out of business. A private spot has more latitude in some ways, but still when people get hurt you find out a liability waver doesn't really protect you from *getting* sued. It just gives you a better chance in court.

As freestyle gets bigger a big stunt park with all the trimmings may actually be a sustainable business.

For now you guys could just work on picking up a small plot of undevelopable property near you and pour concrete on it. If a piece of land is useless for building it will be dirt cheap. And you don't need to meet building codes to toss down concrete. Just try to make sure it's a flat piece or you're looking at a big pain in the ***.

In Missouri property is inexpensive and building regulations are practically nonexistent. Sort of "it's your property, do what you want."

Some random thoughts. It sucks that people have no place to practice new tricks.
you are right, but it seems he has money people and pretty good setup,
i hope it works, so other places will see, it has a lot of potential.
look at skate parks, a few years ago it was unheard of, now you can ride bmx there also, i really hope it works out. it will take time for other places to catch on, but i think its the right direction! of the all the good things that can come from this, the NO COP option is the best! hire them to sit outside and protect us! hahahahahahahaha
Old 12-02-2006, 09:58 AM

punisher586 is a decent person

dumb i idea. get a bunch of squids and pros in a small area together. so that the guy doin 5 mph wheelie gets hit by the guy doin 100 mph. would you tell someone with not that much talent5 they couldnt ride?? o ya this isnt bmx i thin there is a lot more deaths related to motorcycles that a 20" bike. you would have to realize the potential of death
Old 12-02-2006, 10:04 AM

with bmx and other action sports there are a lot of younger kids that go to these parks. i would say the average stunter is mid 20's. the potential of alchol and drugs would be getter also. though i love them both. good idea.. but is it realistic?? if so i wish you luck. twenty bucks a day is perfect. just like goin to the moto cross track. but concessions is a must. also hot hoes doesnt hurt in a man dominated sport either
Old 12-02-2006, 10:10 AM

you said squids welcome? are you gonna pass out the magic potion that magicly helps them not be a danger though im a danger so shouldnt talk. well if you build this park please do it in detroit. if it fails you caould always push some weight out that *****
Old 12-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Malicki
So wheres the pics?? didnt read through everything, we're they ever posted?

pics are going to be up tonight....we are doing a demo or trial run or whatever you want to call it today...and meeting with the owners to go over everything involved which includes rules and regulations....and 100mph whoolies are not going to allowed..
Old 12-02-2006, 10:25 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

if u build it they will come...
every wants a place to stunt wit out a hassle by the fat bacon showin up. plus if u get a good stunna to win a couple comps and say that he learne all his ***** at ur spot ur in like sin. the only thing u really gots to do is either have a track for the squidlys and a track for the pros or make some days for the pros and some for the squids...u gots to keep the squids seperate. trust me, i know cause i am a squid and i would prolly end up hittin someone doin some circles when im tryin to learn to hit bp. the bike would just end up flyin away from some people
Old 12-02-2006, 10:35 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ezec1000
pics are going to be up tonight....we are doing a demo or trial run or whatever you want to call it today...and meeting with the owners to go over everything involved which includes rules and regulations....and 100mph whoolies are not going to allowed..
I hope you pull it off.
That would be tight.

Quick Reply: stunt park