stunt park

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 10:54 PM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt park

why the fu(k are you guys so cheap?!? i think like 20 a day and then if you could do like a 2day pass for 35. i think that is reasonable i would drive from nh to go there.:YEAH
Old 11-30-2006, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by ezec1000
greg i'll hit you up after work....what are you doing saturday??
where all riding. im bring some of the nh crew down there to ride. there should be about 4 or 5 of us coming down. its going to be mayhem!:YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-01-2006, 02:04 AM

ninjaskills66 is an unknown quantity at this point

for the spectators just put some bleachers or something so they're out of the way. that way they don't get hurt or do something stupid!
Old 12-01-2006, 05:54 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like this thing is for real.

death to all squids who try to blow this spot up. I will let people find out about it on their own. If your not a controlled stunter stay away. There is a bunch of ct riders who have been dedicated to his **** since 2001 the last thing we need is a someone who just got their first bike this summer to screw things up for us.

looks like carmello might be in charge of this place. If you dont't know him fools you better reconize. He will put his foot up any squids ***.

Hope this works flawlessly
Old 12-01-2006, 05:56 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AsphaltAssault
where all riding. im bring some of the nh crew down there to ride. there should be about 4 or 5 of us coming down. its going to be mayhem!:YEAH :YEAH

stay the hell away from here richie I know you want to blow up our spots. you guys should stay over so we can ride sunday too
Old 12-01-2006, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
stay the hell away from here richie I know you want to blow up our spots. you guys should stay over so we can ride sunday too
im stayin, no one else is though they all got stuff to do sunday. chase has class early sunday morning. am i going to be allowed at your guys stunt park. lol.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:37 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

YES, I would gladly pay $25 for a full day of stuntin, not havin to worry about cops. We have NO stunt spots up here.......every stunter I know(locally) would gladly pay $25.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:43 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

death to all squids who try to blow this spot up. I will let people find out about it on their own. If your not a controlled stunter stay away. There is a bunch of ct riders who have been dedicated to his **** since 2001 the last thing we need is a someone who just got their first bike this summer to screw things up for us.

looks like carmello might be in charge of this place. If you dont't know him fools you better reconize. He will put his foot up any squids ***.

greg if u have any q/s contact me
i am the one that got us in there... this place is ganna be awsome !!

p.s. if u were not invited to this promo by me or derek please pm me
this is a trial run!!!!!!!!!
this is about 2 years of work for me and i have invited a selec few people
(we were told to bring 6) i am not trying to hate this place wil be open to everyone in a few weeks
just let me work this so we can all use it
thanxs
Pat

Last edited by Trick; 12-01-2006 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:46 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

We were (or are) all squids at one point, Bad idea to cut them out of the picture completely. I would suggest either an out-of-the-way section for squids, or a day a week dedicated to squids only. If it's an open facility for everyone all the time, there will be problems.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:11 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
We were (or are) all squids at one point, Bad idea to cut them out of the picture completely. I would suggest either an out-of-the-way section for squids, or a day a week dedicated to squids only. If it's an open facility for everyone all the time, there will be problems.
ther will be rules and regs ... like u will need a cage to ride there
squids welcom (WHEN IT OPENS) all u need to do is not be dangerous !!!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:20 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

man you need to setup some permanent cameras... i know theres gonna be sick **** goin on
Old 12-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SlitZ
man you need to setup some permanent cameras... i know theres gonna be sick **** goin on
a web cam would be sick

yeah seriously....death is an easy way out for anybody that screws this up..i will make the saw movies look like ****ing sesame street.

tomorrow is kinda like a test run although the owners are pretty excited about it....it's still not set in stone.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:18 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope its a go.

Someone get ahold of me, I want details
Old 12-01-2006, 08:44 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot of people are crying about money... WTF do dudes not have steady jobs or something? I'd pay whatver as long as it is reasonable. Anyway, chances are that there is never going to be a park near me. So IDK. Stunting really isnt big enough. Its not "the next skateboard crase" or anything. Everyone has spots everyone has streets. If the sport ever gets big enough where a park would be exceptable, that would be great. As I said before I would pay whatever.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:02 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person

pics pics pics
Old 12-01-2006, 09:05 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

good luck with it! this would be great for this sport!
i hope it works out!
Old 12-01-2006, 09:16 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

I would do package deals, Like Day pass, 2 day pass, week pass, month pass and yr pass...As for noob riders, You should not outlaw them. I am a noob rider and would love to get down slow **** if I had an area to practice in.. Im buying an old cbr600 to practice slow **** with and this place sounds perfect! I mean If someone come's in the park and is acting like an idiot just BOOT him or warn him and if they keep it up ban him for a week or for a long time to make them learn, if someone is not watching out for others and almost slaming into people then he should not be alowed there, But at least give people the chance to show if they are careful and respectful enuf to ride at the park..I know a good amount of friends that would love to have an area to practice cluthin it up and stopie's without worrying about cars or cops! If us noobs can use the place and get good at slow ****, It will cut down on the idiots doing Power wheelies all over the palce and the streets will be safer! Well maybe..hahaha but just regulate idiots and everthing will work out in the long run....Plus if the place is big enuf you should have a place for fast ****/combos like a stright away and a place for slow **** and circles ETC.. Well thats my 2 cents, Get some pics on here..Sounds like a sick idea! -Nate

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 12-01-2006 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:35 PM

dw2gtx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by westley
even with a liability waver signed, some spectator gets smashed by a bike, and you're gonna get sued
there is a fence.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:44 PM

carm is a big help, but not in charge, i asked him to be apart of this. trial run, not a sure thing guys. the place is good, the airport is better suited, but not legal. and these guys have the financial backing to make a stunters dream come true. as it sits, trial run on saturday for invited riders only. if pat or i didnt call you to set it up. dont come.... im not gonna screw this up.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
thank you this guys right... rules would include behavior to other riders. **** you not i would kick anyone out that treats another rider without some respect.

Quick Reply: stunt park