stunt park

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 01:04 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt park

first off the pavement would have to be absolutely perfect, drag strips are far from perfect, 2nd, there it would have to be wide enough to have a spot for circles that could hold 15ish people at the same time, it would need at least 1500ft of space just to roll a stoppie never mind a run up, and it would need another straight piece for coasters and faster combos...and that part would have to be really wide so that stunters could go more than 1 or 2 at a time, if you want people to pay money there not going to want to sit 5 mins before each run, thats 1 reason people hate stuntwars....its a good idea and i would pay and do support it, but it cant be a place thats arleady built....you would have to level land and higher a company to pave it to specifcally get wat you needed, not to mentioned have it zoned by the city or town as a "racetrack" not a parking lot or neighbors can and will ***** to the cops, and when it happens enough the cops will go to the town, and the town will say well its zoned to be a parking lot, which only allows a certain amount of decibels of noise, where a race track is much higher....

in laymans terms you would have to be a very very very generous understanding risk taking multi millionaire with alot of time and resources to build such a place...and since i doubt thats the case i would just charge 10 a weekend or w.e to local CT stunters to help em out a lil....its a dream but one that is far far far away

dam i think school made me smarter

Last edited by Z-UNIT; 11-29-2006 at 01:34 AM.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:11 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

great point zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz unit. you ever talk to teach about that front end
Old 11-29-2006, 01:17 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

wow after reading some of the first few post i guess stunteres are fuccking jews. for god sakes guys it would be a hassel free cop weekend. id pay 25 bucks for no cops.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by freestyle pen
great point zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz unit. you ever talk to teach about that front end

ill pm him right now
Old 11-29-2006, 01:22 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

killer
Old 11-29-2006, 02:45 AM

bump............
Old 11-29-2006, 02:51 AM

skidmark is a decent person

If it's a heated surface so snow/ice won't form during winter months then ya... covered would be even better
Old 11-29-2006, 03:07 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Im Too Lit To Read All The Pages, But Yes, Stunters Are Cheap Mf's. First, People Talking About Paving A Bunch Of Land To Stunt Have No Idea The Cost Of Such An Operation. Second, If Someone Did, And They Built A Spot Close To My Town With Aple Room To Practice Whatever Tricks, ****- I Would Pay 25 A Day To Ride, Plus Valet My Truck, And Tip The Girl Working The Gatorade Cart Big.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:19 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

even with a liability waver signed, some spectator gets smashed by a bike, and you're gonna get sued
Old 11-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm telling you nacho, this is for reals!!!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 09:58 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ezec1000
i know the spot it is huge and it is for real....$20-25 a day is reasonable....it's got a bike shop, food, and other motorcycle related stuff too...

no police....pefect pavement....room for anything...

and even with waivers insurance is required so...it can't be free.
+1 I think 20-25 for a day is reasonable......this would be more directed as a usual place for east coast stunters......and if it works then you'd see more pop up......DO IT
Old 11-29-2006, 10:11 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

can i open a strip club/bar in the BIKE PARK...?
Old 11-29-2006, 01:02 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Where the heII is this place??? Id pay it, no problem.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:12 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by T'RIC'KY
Imagine racer guys spend 150+ on a weekend.

And typically racers only hit hte track, 3-4 times a YEAR.. (well the ones I know do, cause they can't afford that ****!)

$25 a day MIGHT not be soo bad if I planned on hitting the spot ALL day with all my toys...

But I typically only ride for a hour or two a day.... And I only have problems with cops once every 3-4 months.... So i'd end up spending $2,000+ in 4 months of riding at that spot, whereas I could just save that money for court, tickets, and a lawyer and save cash.. lol

Originally Posted by westley
even with a liability waver signed, some spectator gets smashed by a bike, and you're gonna get sued
What spectators? Ban spectators. . Unless they wanna pay $25 to watch, and sign a waiver.. Otherwise there trespassing!

in laymans terms you would have to be a very very very generous understanding risk taking multi millionaire with alot of time and resources to build such a place...and since i doubt thats the case i would just charge 10 a weekend or w.e to local CT stunters to help em out a lil....its a dream but one that is far far far away
+1

I just asked my father the other day if I could go ride in his businesses parking lot...
He said he just spent some $50,000 having the parking lot repaved!

anyways, he said im not touching the 50k lot with any of my bikes...
and I dont know anyone else wanting to spend hundreds of thousands on a HUGE perfect parking lot

Last edited by Towlieee; 11-29-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

it's already built....forget about the logistics and start up cost and the busniess end of it.

would you go and how much do you think is reasonable per day/weekend?
Old 11-29-2006, 02:53 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

it's already built....forget about the logistics and start up cost and the busniess end of it.

I think $20 is perfectly reasonable for a day. I mean, you are payin to ride and hang there all day.

I think it would be cool just to get everyone together.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:10 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

$20-25 per day isn't bad if its all-day.......but maybe offer somin for those who don't want to ride ALL DAY....maybe $15 after 5pm or somin

if there's food and a parts shop already there, and enough rooom and good surface I don't see a reason not to go there, even if its every now and then.

I'm in the midwest, but if I headed out to that area I would bring $40-50 for the weekend to get in and plenty of money for food, gas,...... you get the idea!

*****a side note, what kinda rules would be in place there? Speed limit for tricks, noise limits(some of these cheap bastards have no pipe at all!), no burnouts,......we have a nice lot we ride at here, but we don't let anyone do any burnouts or leave trash behind
Old 11-29-2006, 03:14 PM

u must crawl before u can walk, and walk before u can run, and run before u can rob liquor stores....u cant just skip to the end....firggin vegetarians
Old 11-29-2006, 03:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I'd come and pay. Hell, if it's in Connecticut I might just pack up and move back up there since that's where I'm from and the family lives up there. Need any help?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:35 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

$25 for 2 days I would pay.

Quick Reply: stunt park