stunt park

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 08:39 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of
Re: stunt park

it might be conn. but it could bring in other stunters. why am I nuts?
Old 11-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i'd pa that for a weekend or something... And all you guys ***** about it being too much.. I bet you sure as hell can spend $25 on beer or **** like that
Old 11-28-2006, 08:40 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

I don't see how you could have a enough people come to make it worth it. I have a friend that owns a skatepark and it is always busy. He charges $12 a day or $35 month or $300 a year and he does alright but with the high cost of insurance I don't see any way you would break out even...

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point

i would. prolly rarel cuz im always broke and ill just go to a spot

punishmentcycle is a decent person

pm me when you get set up or just want to ride.i'm down for sure with money in hand.i'm getting tired of running

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

Originally Posted by Malicki
ok then my next question is.... how you going to put *however* many people in one place... even if it is that big.. if alot of people are there *thinking of a skatepark*, its gonna be nuts.
yeah and just think new peps doin high speed stuff totally squidin out and then theres all these guys doin circles what if that squid chasin balance point loops and his bike goes flyin into people now that would ****.

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by va stunta
i would pay!!
but it really depends on the location...and how desperate the local stunters are...
Desperate?? You have no idea.Its bad.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:41 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Where in Ct!!!!!?
Old 11-28-2006, 08:41 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
were stunnas we aint got no money
no kidding...

Thing with skate parks is that middle-class to well off parents are willing to pay for all their stuff to get them the **** out of the house.

I would love to see your idea off the ground.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:43 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by freestyle pen
yeah and just think new peps doin high speed stuff totally squidin out and then theres all these guys doin circles what if that squid chasin balance point loops and his bike goes flyin into people now that would ****.
thats a good story to the point I was trying to make. they say its big. but theres always people around **** like that, even if its just going out and watching.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:44 PM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

ive thought about doin somthin like this but its just to crazy. stick with your parking lots loading docks its safer
Old 11-28-2006, 08:47 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

damn i would pay 25, but sometimes thats a fat dub sac that i just cant miss out on.....

id pay up front payment plan type ****....just feel bad for ya cuz not everyone can do that and u know how it goes

stunters love it illegal...

but im in cali, so fukit
Old 11-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by G-Town Scooter
I don't see how you could have a enough people come to make it worth it. I have a friend that owns a skatepark and it is always busy. He charges $12 a day or $35 month or $300 a year and he does alright but with the high cost of insurance I don't see any way you would break out even...
it doesn't have to be....this is one small part of a much larger and profitable busniess....the goal is to bring people in to the complex.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:50 PM

I might as well just pave my back yard and have everyone over for free.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:52 PM

Customwhite can only hope to improve

I'll go 25 a day..i dont care .. should have a group discount though if yo ucome in with a couple ppl.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

why buy the cow when u can get the milk for free ?
Old 11-28-2006, 09:25 PM

blindrippa is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't be surprised if the place was packed with squids and all the real stunters were outside in the parking lot . I'd go once or twice, but it all adds up.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:55 PM

stunt127 is an unknown quantity at this point

lower the entrance fee for stunnas and start chargin specs. like $15/day for stunnas. $5-10/day for spectators.

somebody should start somethin like this in L.A. ... where the cops are hard as hell on stunnas.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i'm confused everyone always talks about how mint a legit spot would be....but one is going to come up and everyone *****es about the cost.....nothing is free mother****ers damn........

and for you guys who thinks the streets are free....lol....no license for the past 5 years says it's not.

and where can you do coasters and stoppies all day on the streets let alone anything technical.

the streets are not progress love it or hate it the lot is...(yes i do ride the streets so stfu)

plus it's not going anywhere so you can plan your day or weekend to ride and session with your crew or meet up with other people.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:53 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trick187
i am not surprised that none of u would pay... always complaing aobut spots on this site and only one peson would pay.....
cant belive i even waisted my time
"wasted"

Quick Reply: stunt park