stunt park

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 08:04 PM

stunt127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt park

id pay.. payed over 10g's for 2 diff. cases... no more street for me.. *** that!
Old 11-28-2006, 08:05 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
u still need insurance with a waiver
Old 11-28-2006, 08:06 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

If I would have this chance over here I would do it.
Spending 50 bucks on a weekend for a save spot without getting busted by the popo is worth it.
Imagine racer guys spend 150+ on a weekend.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:07 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Pics!
Old 11-28-2006, 08:08 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

no pics yet i will let u know tomarrow !!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 08:09 PM
squid hunter

but trust me it is bigger then a whales ****
Old 11-28-2006, 08:13 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by brian127
cheap bastards. if someone did have the means and ***** to do something cool like this. i could see everyone crying about 15 dollars a day. ****ing homos.
were stunnas we aint got no money
Old 11-28-2006, 08:14 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

it is a good idea... honestly, just a lil hard to say at the same time. for me.. I'd be taking a trip, just to get there, gas and hotel, then paying to get in every day of the weekend, then gas and hotel back. Great vacation idea... but then again, why wouldnt I just go to florida and ride with some of the people down there. although, you could throw it into a stunt school type of thing as well. still wanna see the pics, let me know when there up.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:19 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trick187
no pics yet i will let u know tomarrow !!!!
Come on now.Out with it
Old 11-28-2006, 08:19 PM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

*** i'd pay it i pay 40 to go supermoto on a cart track for only 6hrs 25 bucks aint shiiit
Old 11-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i know the spot it is huge and it is for real....$20-25 a day is reasonable....it's got a bike shop, food, and other motorcycle related stuff too...

no police....pefect pavement....room for anything...

and even with waivers insurance is required so...it can't be free.

herb-tommorrow....patience my friend.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:24 PM

ok then my next question is.... how you going to put *however* many people in one place... even if it is that big.. if alot of people are there *thinking of a skatepark*, its gonna be nuts.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:24 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

i would pay!!
but it really depends on the location...and how desperate the local stunters are...
Old 11-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Malicki
ok then my next question is.... how you going to put *however* many people in one place... even if it is that big.. if alot of people are there *thinking of a skatepark*, its gonna be nuts.
this is not really for flyguys....and is going to be supervised....it's not like 50 people would show up anyways....this is connecticut
Old 11-28-2006, 08:30 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 11-28-2006, 08:31 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

i say they pay us to ride there.............
Old 11-28-2006, 08:32 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malicki
your nutz.............
Old 11-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

He has to have insurance i'm sure since it's a business..
Old 11-28-2006, 08:36 PM
squid hunter

myspace me herb or get my # from paul
Old 11-28-2006, 08:37 PM

rekless405 is an unknown quantity at this point

be a gangster....ride the street

Quick Reply: stunt park