Callin' all Fl. Riders

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 01:03 PM

JOKERR is an unknown quantity at this point
Callin' all Fl. Riders

Did ne-body watch that pathetic excuse for a news channel lastnight on fox 4? That had to be the most one sided story i have ever senn on t.v. all about how bad crotch-rockets are and how they endanger the lives of all the people driving in cars. they summerized all of us into one category . MOTORCYCLE MANIACS. these people were complaining to the point where the old people want to band bike for street legal purposes. never had ne-thing good to say. the percentage of death up 65% but what are the percentages of bike sales in the last few years? im sure alot higher then 65%. well just wanted to put some input on it because i thought it was ridiculus!

Last edited by JOKERR; 11-28-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Callin' all Fl. Riders

i would like to read your post but that f u c k e d up print you got going on makes it a little hard to stay interested
Old 11-28-2006, 01:07 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant read that crap u wrote cause its all smooshed together...learn how to use ur computer boss
Old 11-28-2006, 01:08 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

i am a motorcycle maniac:YEAH:YEAH
Old 11-28-2006, 01:08 PM

D Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JOKERR
Did ne-body watch that pathetic excuse for a news channel lastnight on fox 4? That had to be the most one sided story i have ever senn on t.v. all about how bad crotch-rockets are and how they endanger the lives of all the people driving in cars. they summerized all of us into one category . MOTORCYCLE MANIACS. these people were complaining to the point where the old people want to band bike for street legal purposes. never had ne-thing good to say. the percentage of death up 65% but what are the percentages of bike sales in the last few years? im sure alot higher then 65%. well just wanted to put some input on it because i thought it was ridiculus!
Old 11-28-2006, 01:09 PM

my fault guys hope thats better. my computer tends to do what it wants. no joke . its a piece!

Last edited by JOKERR; 11-28-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats a little better
Old 11-28-2006, 01:14 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

didnt see it. but i can see where normal people get this ****. all they see is one side of it, just like everything else, what tv says. thats why people frown at me when i ride a wheelie down a wide open road. or pull a stoppie to a light. but whatever i do it for me not for them.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:17 PM

perfect point ! not to show off but to do waht u love doin and have fun doin it!
Old 11-28-2006, 01:20 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Fukc the media :YEAH
Old 11-28-2006, 01:47 PM

Gixxxer_Wood is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is news 4's report.....
(Lee County, FL) -- Let's face it, at one time or another, we've all been in the following situation: You're driving down the road, minding your own business when a motorcycle comes flying past you at the speed of light. Maybe even popping a wheelie for effect. If that's happening to you, then you know, it's not just scary, it's dangerous for you and the motorcyclist. And the numbers show, motorcycle deaths are up dramatically. What's going on, and are police and the responsible members of the biking community concerned? Four in your corner wants to know. And we put our cameras on the street to find out. Fox4's Amy Wegmann has a story, some in the biking community, don't want you to see. There is no doubt about it. Car drivers who aren't paying attention cause a lot of bike crashes. But there is plenty of blame to go around. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration did an analysis of crash reports from 2004. And that showed motorcylists were twice as likely to have been speeding, twice as likely to have been driving without a valid license, and slightly more likely to have been driving under the influence. The FHP describes those motorcylists as professional. Troopers say it's the less experienced motorcyclists who show up on their radar. A lot of people are passionate about motorcycles, and before this story even aired, it was causing quite a stir. In fact some didn't want you to read our story. One man identifying himself as "Mark W"is one of them. He says he's the Cape Coral sergeant at arms for a cycle group known as Abate, and is organizing a boycott against Fox4 advertisers. Mark's boycott letter, written before the story aired, claimed the number of cyclists who cause trouble is so small as to be nearly non existent. He went on to describe our proposed coverage as an "assault on the constitutional rights of cyclists." On the other end of the spectrum is Martha Mohrbacher. She told us she recently witnessed a biker blasting by her at what had to be a hundred miles an hour, weaving in and out of traffic, rocketing right past a sheriff's deputy, who let him go. She wants to see better enforcement. If you have an opinion about our coverage of this issue, we'd like to hear from you. Just click on viewer's voice on the left hand side of this computer screen
Old 11-28-2006, 02:07 PM

I vote that Amy wegmann is a dumba$$....yes a dumba$$

its the retarded old people who dont look when they are pulling out in front of traffic who cause the accidents for the most part. yeah we speed a bit n maybe we pop a wheelie or two but i dont care how fast ur goin on a bike or if u got one wheel on the ground or two, if some blue haired old lady pulls out in front of u and u hit her, ur fcked no matter what. hell i saw it sat on us19, luckily the kid on the 900 stopped in time, and so did the minivan in the lane next to him
Old 11-28-2006, 02:11 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

over 100 mph OMG.....what a joke.....
Old 11-28-2006, 02:46 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

this ridiculousness has been going on for years.
liberal soccer moms are stupid.
i can see having speed limits in residential areas where there are little kids and dogs running around, but on the highway whats the big deal if you want to speed a little bit. and how many crashes happen from doing wheelies? not as many as you might think. sure you've seen the occasional squid loop it, but fact is most people who ride on one wheel have just as much control as they do on two. i think allowing senior citizens to drive and having drunk drivers on the road is way more of a concern than discriminating against motorcyclists!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:47 PM

damn straight ^^^
Old 11-29-2006, 10:03 AM

its to bad that these ignorant people dont understand where we are comin from! its always the bad bikers fault. i dont think even the harley guys get as much sh*! as we do. and they're just as bad. at least in my town
Old 11-29-2006, 11:11 AM

Hazen is a decent person

Same Song, Second verse...
Old 11-29-2006, 11:17 AM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Don't forget that more deaths are by cruisers, harley riders than sport bikes way higher. If I can find the number I will post them. There are more cruisers/harley bikes than sport bikes of course still at this point but because they ride with no helmet 99% of the time more of them die when they do fall.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:34 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

Plus lots of the Harley guys get so sh it faced they can barley stay on a barstool let alone an wide glide
Old 11-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

True ,the harley guys get shytefaced at bars,then ride w/ no helmet .Or they're all hopped up on crystal meth!!! It is so deadly around here too for sportriders as there is a century villiage a mile from my house .They are more dangerous then the riders.Basically ,I guess you're safer trucking your bike to the spot and slow stuntin' then just tooling around the streets of Fl.

Quick Reply: Callin' all Fl. Riders