Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 01:42 PM

Jawbone is an unknown quantity at this point
Vegas

whats goin on guys? I was just in vegas and saw a few of you guys doing stunts at the end of S Polaris st. Any of you remember me? I was standing there watching for about 2 hours with 2 of my friends. Anyway, you guys are amazing I can't wait until I get a bike
Old 11-27-2006, 07:04 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of
Re: Vegas

wasnt me
Old 11-29-2006, 03:28 AM

awww man comon where are you guys? :-\ whoever was in Vegas august 16th i was there talking to a few of you
Old 11-29-2006, 03:28 AM

outter most? where you guys at?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:03 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Outermost is from New Mexico with a single serving of the team in NorCal. There is only a handful of real stunters here in Vegas that I know of. When I say real I mean no disrespect to the power wheelie guys but a power wheelie is a power wheelie, brake control makes you a stunter in my eyes. Anyway, did you see us? Circles, combos, coasters, blah blah blah? If so you should say hello next time haha, if not, the power wheelie kids don't come on here so I don't think you're going to see a response.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:12 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
...the power wheelie kids don't come on here...
what are you talking about fool, im right here!?

-kane
Old 11-29-2006, 05:19 AM

hahah hey ****er, I called you 348902348230948 times today, no love?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:32 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jawbone
whats goin on guys? I was just in vegas and saw a few of you guys doing stunts at the end of S Polaris st. Any of you remember me? I was standing there watching for about 2 hours with 2 of my friends. Anyway, you guys are amazing I can't wait until I get a bike

yep that was me i have other aka's nick apex, kane, darius, ac farius, etc. etc. cough cough yeah im a wheelie man thats fo sho:YEAH

j/p cant wait to be in vegas feb 2nd for the RR allstart weekend i hope to meet and ride with all the cool cats in vegas with brake crontrol.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:11 PM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point

they have rr in vegas too!damn!
Old 11-29-2006, 06:10 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be in Vegas Dec. 14-19.... Without my bike though. I don't have **** to stunt anyway except a broke ZZR, gay 4wheeler, and a kids bike.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:22 PM

sweet man there you guys are. yeah i saw all of you in vegas august 16th, I said hey to a few of you guys and talked a lot with others. I got a sweet video of you guys circle wheeling around me like 3 times. hahaha. its on my phone though so its not very good quality. I was coming out of that little kart racing place there at the end of polaris st, and heard some ricey noise. Imediatly though it was some honda crx or civic trying to be cool, but when i glanced over and saw all the bikes, my two buddys and I had to come check it out.

And just so you know. Freaking awesome. I've always wanted a bike, but you defenitly convinced me of it!!! When i first moved to San Luis Obispo (so-cal) from Oakdale (modesto, nor-cal area) I was inches from signing the lease on a new 05 honda cbr600 f4i but alas i was (and still am) a starving college student, and now i am glad i chose not to because i would probably had to sell it and lose tons of money.

Anywho, hope to come hang with you guys again soon, I was in vegas for the comedy festival but now I have another reason to go
Old 12-04-2006, 04:29 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

hey i'm goin to vegas this weekend, i made a thread, nobody responded yet u bastards...
Old 12-04-2006, 04:30 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Malicki
wasnt me
me either!
Old 12-04-2006, 04:34 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
hey i'm goin to vegas this weekend, i made a thread, nobody responded yet u bastards...
because you're the power wheelie king nick talked about
Old 12-04-2006, 04:35 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

damnit! .. but i have a hb and a mint 12 bar. so atleast i look cool.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jawbone
sweet man there you guys are. yeah i saw all of you in vegas august 16th, I said hey to a few of you guys and talked a lot with others. I got a sweet video of you guys circle wheeling around me like 3 times. hahaha. its on my phone though so its not very good quality. I was coming out of that little kart racing place there at the end of polaris st, and heard some ricey noise. Imediatly though it was some honda crx or civic trying to be cool, but when i glanced over and saw all the bikes, my two buddys and I had to come check it out.

And just so you know. Freaking awesome. I've always wanted a bike, but you defenitly convinced me of it!!! When i first moved to San Luis Obispo (so-cal) from Oakdale (modesto, nor-cal area) I was inches from signing the lease on a new 05 honda cbr600 f4i but alas i was (and still am) a starving college student, and now i am glad i chose not to because i would probably had to sell it and lose tons of money.

Anywho, hope to come hang with you guys again soon, I was in vegas for the comedy festival but now I have another reason to go

Ahh yeah I remember you now! Good times, glad you liked what you saw. That's our late night spot, I didn't know the name of the street by the kart place.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:40 PM

OneManArmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 12-04-2006, 04:42 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are going to be riding on the 16th or 17th?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:44 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

cool man! when we're gonna hit some twisties and scrape our cages?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:45 PM
B.T.M.

whenever you want, i don't have a cage, i have neon frame sliders. they match the neons underneath my bike too.

Quick Reply: Vegas