slow wheelies are DANGEROUS!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 03:10 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: slow wheelies are DANGEROUS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by skillz954
I dunno.......post better pics?!?!
K
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	me 053gif.gif
Views:	44
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	184627  
Old 12-01-2006, 03:13 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

ha! there it is
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	me 048gif.gif
Views:	21
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	184628  
Old 12-01-2006, 05:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

^^^^ do u wanna have sex with me????
Old 12-01-2006, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
lol sorry... i've been out ridin in 41 degree weather..... before you say it, i know i know, that weather aint ****.... but this is cali *****, and we always got the heat out here, or some better weather than 40 degrees.

oh by the way, your *** looks like a softball with those stitchezzz.

***** got a knuckle ball ***!
softball or a lucky #7
Old 12-01-2006, 05:34 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

hey durty ya chomo, what's up.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:30 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

oh you are definitely getting points for that one

[web]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=184627&d=1165003817[/web]
Old 12-01-2006, 08:55 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
oh you are definitely getting points for that one

[web]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=184627&d=1165003817[/web]

nah..... only way she would get points with me would be..... hmm, lets say take that 250 full steam ahead into that elantra.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
hey durty ya chomo, what's up.
ur the wannabe canadian homo
Old 12-02-2006, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
nah..... only way she would get points with me would be..... hmm, lets say take that 250 full steam ahead into that elantra.
I don't think I've ever taken it full steam. Fricken thing is twitchy.

The wood block is for kick starting purposes. I have to stand on it.

I'll let that sink in for a minute and give you guys a chance to think up something witty. I need a shorter bike.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:46 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by excessa
I don't think I've ever taken it full steam. Fricken thing is twitchy.

The wood block is for kick starting purposes. I have to stand on it.

I'll let that sink in for a minute and give you guys a chance to think up something witty. I need a shorter bike.
you don't really need that wood block... what I would do is approach from the right side, fold the starter out, and throw your left leg over... then jump with your right and stand your left on the peg in one fluid motion, and kick. after you do it enough you can get 2 or 3 kicks in before needing to put your foot back down. I was kickstarting 125's like that when I was 11

It'll help if you just practice hopping up and down on the pegs with the bike at a standstill and see how long you can keep it balanced and that would also be a really good workout for your quads, and glutes too
Old 12-02-2006, 09:07 AM

The wood block stays. I've gotten used to it.

I mashed my shin a little yesterday. I didn't even cry.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:09 AM

The wood block stays. I've gotten used to it.

I mashed my shin a little yesterday. I didn't even cry.
what do you do when you dump it out in the middle of nowhere with no wood blocks around?
Old 12-02-2006, 09:22 AM

Putting it in the garage actually.

don't hurt yourself rolling your eyes.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:34 AM

I meant how do you start it after a get off with nothing around, not how did you bruise your shin??...if you can stand on the pegs you can start it anywhere.

ok, I apologize for the rolleyes... but you really don't need that wood block
Old 12-02-2006, 09:39 AM

I don't need it, and can use the wall, or a tree too. If I feel like I'm going over, I hop off, push to the nearest prop and do it that way. Same if I have a get off. If I put my foot down the bike stands a 70% chance of going over, I do the rolling dismount usually. though I can come to a stop, I just have to get off the bike as opposed to being able to just get off the seat a little or tip toe.

I'm not heavy or tall, that bike doesn't even know I'm there. I'm 5'2"
Old 12-02-2006, 09:55 AM

that's cool, I used to ride big bikes I could barely start when I was really small, like yor height or even less, and I always felt like I could get better kicks in when I was standing on the peg anyway. Just took a lot of hopping around and balancing It's more awkward to learn but once you get it down it's easier I think. do you ever do any trials type stuff where you just try to go as slow as possible or come to a complete stop and just stand there in one spot as long as you can before letting the clutch out again? cause that helps

I'm not heavy or tall, that bike doesn't even know I'm there. I'm 5'2"
that's all in your head, the bike doesn't know anything, it's just a machine, it's all in how you approach it
Old 01-14-2007, 02:34 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 01-14-2007, 11:02 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letsride
PIMP DOWN! That sucks man. Def get some pics up
pimpin in distress
b4 u know it, that crater in ur arss will be all healed up, trust.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:17 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

the doctors didn't tell you how long it would heal? If it was in fact 2" deep and depending the the trama to the surrounding tissue it will probably take a few months for it to heal enough to actually stunt and take the risk of hurting it again.

i'm still confused on how you got under the bike? i've highsided many sitdown circles and regular circles....i usually go to the outside of the circle when it highsides and get hit by the bike, but have never come close to getting UNDER the cage. tha'ts just weird.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:52 PM

illsidesniper can only hope to improve

bc he is lying where is the pics
want some tissue for ur issue

Quick Reply: slow wheelies are DANGEROUS!!!!!!