wake up call for kane

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 09:37 AM

fmxking03250 can only hope to improve
wake up call for kane

dude i have sat here and like many others have read your bullshit u make up these events with buy ins only because deep down u are scared u are affraid someone will beat you well guess what there is but we will never c that happen because u want buy ins and all this other bullshit i come from a freestyle mx back round and have just started stuntin but i have notice there are many similaritys in the two sports the main thing being that they both started buy one upin your friend or whoever u are riding with iam not sayin that i can beat u cause i can't but what iam saying is there is always some out there who can but can't afford a g just to compete u forgot where u came from but then again i don't know to much about u i don't wanna know to me u are just some punk with a little pink gimick that just sucks the fun right out of this sport and this website y don't u grow some ***** and have all your sponsors that u think love u so much put up the money to have the event and if they don't wanna put up the money yourself or have like 50 riders all pitch in dude what u should do is shut the **** up let your ridin speak for u and remeber someone out there can beat u and one more thing no one one here is going to get on there knees and praise you your a good rider but we won't tell u your the best never will we get on our knees and praise u you are a man that wears pink *****
Old 11-26-2006, 09:40 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
Re: wake up call for kane

kane im sure your hanging it up after reading this.... sorry buddy
Old 11-26-2006, 09:41 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Night_rider can only hope to improve

yeah^^^
Old 11-26-2006, 09:43 AM

YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL What is it with no name people trying to bash the ones making the way for the rest of the stunters just so there name is known on stuntlife?
The only reason you even bash him is because he comes on this site.
Why don't you bash some stunters that don't come on the site?

Oh and you have just wrote the longest sentence in the world...
Old 11-26-2006, 09:45 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Ya use better grammer. You know, capitals and periods. Maybe a comma or two. Then someone might take you seriously.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:46 AM

see now we have all these gay rights people on the forum!
Old 11-26-2006, 09:48 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Night_rider
gay is not right. So go away
Old 11-26-2006, 09:49 AM

thats right... you are not right!
Old 11-26-2006, 09:51 AM

thats right... you are not right!
now that was lame. you basically stole my insult right after I used it. your pathetic
Old 11-26-2006, 09:52 AM

your a fagot!
Old 11-26-2006, 09:55 AM

actually no. but is that all you got? You **** at life, please go kill yourself. I know you want to anyways. Everynight before bed you think about offing yourself. Just do it. No one cares
Old 11-26-2006, 10:00 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ya.. arent you happy we accept you now??
Old 11-26-2006, 10:26 AM

6364daddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fmxking03250
dude i have sat here and like many others have read your bullshit u make up these events with buy ins only because deep down u are scared u are affraid someone will beat you well guess what there is but we will never c that happen because u want buy ins and all this other bullshit i come from a freestyle mx back round and have just started stuntin but i have notice there are many similaritys in the two sports the main thing being that they both started buy one upin your friend or whoever u are riding with iam not sayin that i can beat u cause i can't but what iam saying is there is always some out there who can but can't afford a g just to compete u forgot where u came from but then again i don't know to much about u i don't wanna know to me u are just some punk with a little pink gimick that just sucks the fun right out of this sport and this website y don't u grow some ***** and have all your sponsors that u think love u so much put up the money to have the event and if they don't wanna put up the money yourself or have like 50 riders all pitch in dude what u should do is shut the **** up let your ridin speak for u and remeber someone out there can beat u and one more thing no one one here is going to get on there knees and praise you your a good rider but we won't tell u your the best never will we get on our knees and praise u you are a man that wears pink *****
.................................................. ...............................................
(just wanted to help out since you obviously forgot something and you can't make a complete sentence) BTW if your gonna bash someone at least be a little gathered in your thoughts.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:31 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 6364daddy
.................................................. ...............................................
(just wanted to help out since you obviously forgot something and you can't make a complete sentence) BTW if your gonna bash someone at least be a little gathered in your thoughts.
he's from new york... ya gotta give him a 'lil leway... noone in that state is right in the head
Old 11-26-2006, 10:43 AM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

listen here fmxking242465224 no one cares about your stupid post because once you ride your motorcycle and eat dinner youre going to be a nobody and we all are not gonna praise you for eating a twinkie and doing whoolies and tank riders and you need to raise money to buy in either that or rob you sponsors and make them buy you a house with 4 bathrooms so kane can come over and do an endo because no one is going to praise you ***** so shut up and grow some pant sprockets and let your eating twinkies speak for its self while youre riding a dirtbike and then trying to ride a 636 with no front tire while you do wheelies just to get to work this not be cohernt and i know that because you did the same thing when you fiiirst typed this post and it annoyed me so know im giving you something fun to read i bet youre a dirty redneck and your parents bought you a chevy truck so you could get to school except you dropped out in the 3rd grade so you could bail hay for you grandpa step up *****
Old 11-26-2006, 10:50 AM

fmxking03250 can only hope to improve

wow is this english class and your right iam a nobdy but so arn't u. iam not bashing kane just asking him to back up his **** talkin
Old 11-26-2006, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by fmxking03250
wow is this english class and your right iam a nobdy but so arn't u. iam not bashing kane just asking him to back up his **** talkin
No its not an english class but people tend to actually read and respect what your saying if it doesnt look like a 5 year old wrote it
Old 11-26-2006, 10:57 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

you know, it's only my observation, but if some on here would spend less time talking **** on this site and more time on riding or working to pay the billz, they might have the money to go to comps, compete (maybe place and gain some noteriety)and have a leg to stand on? It's not any ONE persons fault that you are the hometown great that can outride all your homies, and you don't get noticed, don't have sponsors, can't get laid, aren't getting paid other than YOUR own. I don't know Kane, but he's doing what I'd love to be doing, so mad props to him and every other stunter supporting themselves. If you're that damn good, quit buying the bags of herb, skip a few cases of beer and a hooker or two, and use that money to compete against these guys, cause money isn't that good of excuse.............

Kane, darius, Bill-d, clem, colton, and every other pro(just using examples, not to leave anyone out)they eat sleep and breathe this sport 24-7, which is what's helping it grow, so just cause someone is better than you, no need to hate,

And just cause i know you're gonna say, so and so's not better, reality check, obviously he is, cause he's doing what you wanna do and you're the one whining about it, he may not be a better rider, but he's better at making people believe it than you are............
Old 11-26-2006, 11:02 AM

Rick is an unknown quantity at this point

huh?

listen here fmxking242465224 no one cares about your stupid post because once you ride your motorcycle and eat dinner youre going to be a nobody and we all are not gonna praise you for eating a twinkie and doing whoolies and tank riders and you need to raise money to buy in either that or rob you sponsors and make them buy you a house with 4 bathrooms so kane can come over and do an endo because no one is going to praise you ***** so shut up and grow some pant sprockets and let your eating twinkies speak for its self while youre riding a dirtbike and then trying to ride a 636 with no front tire while you do wheelies just to get to work this not be cohernt and i know that because you did the same thing when you fiiirst typed this post and it annoyed me so know im giving you something fun to read i bet youre a dirty redneck and your parents bought you a chevy truck so you could get to school except you dropped out in the 3rd grade so you could bail hay for you grandpa step up *****

What???

Cmon people, please try to puncuate your sentances a little bit...
Old 11-26-2006, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Rick
huh?

What???

Cmon people, please try to puncuate your sentances a little bit...

whythe****wouldtheydothat. Idont thinkthey careabout how intelligent theylook onthe interent

Quick Reply: wake up call for kane