wake up call for kane

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough
Re: wake up call for kane

Originally Posted by fmxking03250
dude i have sat here and like many others have read your bullshit u make up these events with buy ins only because deep down u are scared u are affraid someone will beat you well guess what there is but we will never c that happen because u want buy ins and all this other bullshit i come from a freestyle mx back round and have just started stuntin but i have notice there are many similaritys in the two sports the main thing being that they both started buy one upin your friend or whoever u are riding with iam not sayin that i can beat u cause i can't but what iam saying is there is always some out there who can but can't afford a g just to compete u forgot where u came from but then again i don't know to much about u i don't wanna know to me u are just some punk with a little pink gimick that just sucks the fun right out of this sport and this website y don't u grow some ***** and have all your sponsors that u think love u so much put up the money to have the event and if they don't wanna put up the money yourself or have like 50 riders all pitch in dude what u should do is shut the **** up let your ridin speak for u and remeber someone out there can beat u and one more thing no one one here is going to get on there knees and praise you your a good rider but we won't tell u your the best never will we get on our knees and praise u you are a man that wears pink *****
Well, at least he's not know for just drinking forties, lol!
Old 11-26-2006, 11:15 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Well, at least he's not know for just drinking forties, lol!

but ive been known to ride 50s after a few 40s
ever seen someone bleed from the ears!? i have..

i have the best footage hahaha woo your a fukin maniac!

-kane
Old 11-26-2006, 11:15 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

My whole take on this is... I have always been for the under dog! and 'em never impressed by people who are "great" ether by self exclamation or buy praise! and I don't give a fvck who you are, or who you think you are! if your cool your cool if not...go fvck yourself! and Kane is cool in my book! we all would be defensive if EVERY OTHER FVCKING THERAD WAS ABOUT HOW MUCH WE SUCKED!
Old 11-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
we all would be defensive if EVERY OTHER FVCKING THERAD WAS ABOUT HOW MUCH WE SUCKED!

i think that was the funniest backup ive ever got thanx thad! hahaha

-kane
Old 11-26-2006, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone

i think that was the funniest backup ive ever got thanx thad! hahaha

-kane
yeah that is kinda funny !!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2006, 11:20 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

My whole take on this is... I have always been for the under dog! and 'em never impressed by people who are "great" ether by self exclamation or buy praise! and I don't give a fvck who you are, or who you think you are! if your cool your cool if not...go fvck yourself! and Kane is cool in my book! we all would be defensive if EVERY OTHER FVCKING THERAD WAS ABOUT HOW MUCH WE SUCKED!

you $u(k,your bike is ugly, and your riding is garbage!

feel better?
Old 11-26-2006, 11:20 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
you know, it's only my observation, but if some on here would spend less time talking **** on this site and more time on riding or working to pay the billz, they might have the money to go to comps, compete (maybe place and gain some noteriety)and have a leg to stand on? It's not any ONE persons fault that you are the hometown great that can outride all your homies, and you don't get noticed, don't have sponsors, can't get laid, aren't getting paid other than YOUR own. I don't know Kane, but he's doing what I'd love to be doing, so mad props to him and every other stunter supporting themselves. If you're that damn good, quit buying the bags of herb, skip a few cases of beer and a hooker or two, and use that money to compete against these guys, cause money isn't that good of excuse.............

Kane, darius, Bill-d, clem, colton, and every other pro(just using examples, not to leave anyone out)they eat sleep and breathe this sport 24-7, which is what's helping it grow, so just cause someone is better than you, no need to hate,

And just cause i know you're gonna say, so and so's not better, reality check, obviously he is, cause he's doing what you wanna do and you're the one whining about it, he may not be a better rider, but he's better at making people believe it than you are............
+1
Old 11-26-2006, 11:22 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

but ive been known to ride 50s after a few 40s
ever seen someone bleed from the ears!? i have..

i have the best footage hahaha woo your a fukin maniac!

-kane
Dude, I'm so glad I don't remember how that felt! lol, BEST hangover ever...NOT.

Hahaha, dude, the footage is erie...I was such a creep!!! Hahaha
Old 11-26-2006, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
you $u(k,your bike is ugly, and your riding is garbage!
feel better?
yes thank you
Old 11-26-2006, 11:36 PM

Lockmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread is garbage! just like fmxking03250 grammar!
Old 11-26-2006, 11:40 PM

mikkee is a decent person

and if you really dont think i am good at my riding. then come compete with me at a comp. sadly lately the only comps i am doing are invite only, and i don't see your names on the list.
Isn't that the truth..

Any one who talks about this guys skills, and haven't beat him in a comp this year, you need to shut your mouth.

Who else beat Kane in a comp besides Darius, Teach, Flores, AC, and Phieffer in 2006?
Old 11-27-2006, 02:31 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

hopefully fmxdouchebag backflipped his xr50 onto his head
Old 11-27-2006, 03:23 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
Isn't that the truth..

Any one who talks about this guys skills, and haven't beat him in a comp this year, you need to shut your mouth.

Who else beat Kane in a comp besides Darius, Teach, Flores, AC, and Phieffer in 2006?
I've beat Kane so many times I've lost count, its easy for him to remeber though cause he only beat me once!
Old 11-27-2006, 04:09 AM

Here you go Kane come up to AK and I'll show you how to get down like this..we got snow and sleds!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoNtgIfOVw

Last edited by thehate.; 11-27-2006 at 04:17 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:25 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

when i first started riding in las vegas, it was all about the LVX.. they were the coolest. D-mann with his full leathers doing elevators, and pauly with his croonies and a tricked out truck.. they were the big name pros...

when i jumped into the scene first thing i did was talk trash about the big names.. everyone loves them so i smashed on him. in the end. it was cause i was jealous. i wanted the leather jacket with my name on it, the free bikes and the constant ball washing they got.

it wasn't fair, people like me, crazy martin, kevin fraiser we were the ones killing the vegas streets on a daily yet when tourists or locals would show up it was always about the LVX...

when your new to a scene, a quick and easy way to get attention is so start a war with the people getting the attention. we all do that. its ok. it just shows your the new guy.

Darius has a point. its not always right, but sometimes the wrong people get the right opportunities.

I am definitely not the most crazy skilled stunt rider out there. I am not doing a lot of the newest hardest most technical tricks.

I am good at marketing, I am good at staying busy, and if you really dont think i am good at my riding. then come compete with me at a comp. sadly lately the only comps i am doing are invite only, and i don't see your names on the list.

I am good at riding though, really good. I ride hard, I ride fast, and i ride with a purpose. Most importantly I can still say that I love riding. I am an entertainer to the 10th degree. the experiences that my riding has offered me through the years i wouldn't trade for anything. the look on a fans face asking me to sign a piece of my broken windscreen after a show ...its worth every hater out there.

my name is kane friesen... and you wish you were me.

-kane
Originally Posted by pinky
you ride a buell..

nuff said.

lol

-kane
Two top posts mr friesen

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Two top posts mr friesen
ZIP IT BOY!
Old 11-27-2006, 04:37 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

ZIP IT BOY!
You sux. Don't make me hate on you, you buell rider zeeeeeeeeeen!

Also, why is not everyone in arctic attack on buells?

Edited wrong post

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Last edited by old duffer; 11-27-2006 at 05:08 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:42 AM

SinCalRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

Here you go Kane come up to AK and I'll show you how to get down like this..we got snow and sleds!
After watchin that clip im packin my stuff and movin up north to play wih the AA boys. I want a sled so bad, but the wife says I I have no need for one here in Cali, and we have to do jet skis next. Damn the luck. But yeah Definately wouldnt mind headin up north to play on the sleds.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:42 AM

SinCalRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry repeat post and cant figure out how to delete >=)

Last edited by SinCalRyder; 11-27-2006 at 05:11 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:44 AM
Registered Spammer

Who did the backflip at the start? :YEAH

Quick Reply: wake up call for kane