wake up call for kane

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 10:22 PM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person
Re: wake up call for kane

i'm not reading all that bull and dont care y or what happend w/kane or D, they should just get a room and make up

WAS I RIGHT ?
Old 11-26-2006, 10:25 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cYcLePaThIc954
that was the best F U post ive seen in a long time...well done kane
+1000 good words by kane!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:25 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cYcLePaThIc954
that was the best F U post ive seen in a long time...well done kane
+1, NOT BAD
Old 11-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fmxking03250
dude i have sat here and like many others have read your bullshit u make up these events with buy ins only because deep down u are scared u are affraid someone will beat you well guess what there is but we will never c that happen because u want buy ins and all this other bullshit i come from a freestyle mx back round and have just started stuntin but i have notice there are many similaritys in the two sports the main thing being that they both started buy one upin your friend or whoever u are riding with iam not sayin that i can beat u cause i can't but what iam saying is there is always some out there who can but can't afford a g just to compete u forgot where u came from but then again i don't know to much about u i don't wanna know to me u are just some punk with a little pink gimick that just sucks the fun right out of this sport and this website y don't u grow some ***** and have all your sponsors that u think love u so much put up the money to have the event and if they don't wanna put up the money yourself or have like 50 riders all pitch in dude what u should do is shut the **** up let your ridin speak for u and remeber someone out there can beat u and one more thing no one one here is going to get on there knees and praise you your a good rider but we won't tell u your the best never will we get on our knees and praise u you are a man that wears pink *****
What a f'in retarted rant. Not a capitol letter,or a comma,or a period ,or explamation point.It dosn't even qualify as a sentance,or a paragraph! Just psycobabble. Kane will also shred you on a dirt bike ,so eat a cookie ,and go to bed!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:39 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
when i first started riding in las vegas, it was all about the LVX.. they were the coolest. D-mann with his full leathers doing elevators, and pauly with his croonies and a tricked out truck.. they were the big name pros...

when i jumped into the scene first thing i did was talk trash about the big names.. everyone loves them so i smashed on him. in the end. it was cause i was jealous. i wanted the leather jacket with my name on it, the free bikes and the constant ball washing they got.

it wasn't fair, people like me, crazy martin, kevin fraiser we were the ones killing the vegas streets on a daily yet when tourists or locals would show up it was always about the LVX...

when your new to a scene, a quick and easy way to get attention is so start a war with the people getting the attention. we all do that. its ok. it just shows your the new guy.

Darius has a point. its not always right, but sometimes the wrong people get the right opportunities.

I am definitely not the most crazy skilled stunt rider out there. I am not doing a lot of the newest hardest most technical tricks.

I am good at marketing, I am good at staying busy, and if you really dont think i am good at my riding. then come compete with me at a comp. sadly lately the only comps i am doing are invite only, and i don't see your names on the list.

I am good at riding though, really good. I ride hard, I ride fast, and i ride with a purpose. Most importantly I can still say that I love riding. I am an entertainer to the 10th degree. the experiences that my riding has offered me through the years i wouldn't trade for anything. the look on a fans face asking me to sign a piece of my broken windscreen after a show ...its worth every hater out there.

my name is kane friesen... and you wish you were me.

-kane

Great post!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:48 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

when is stuntlife getting over the "I HATE KANE" bullsh!t???? It's old and people who don't even know the kid are running there mouths now, WTF? It's like a bandwagin deal here with it. If you don't know kane on a personal level, don't post up **** about him.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:50 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Yeah can someone hate on me so I can feel important....!!!! no one ever hates on me and im kinda felling left out here guys!!!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:51 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Thad, that zip tie you sent me is dirty.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
Thad, that zip tie you sent me is dirty.
Ok... OK.... i'm felling it a bit...but you cab do better!!!!!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
Yeah can someone hate on me so I can feel important....!!!! no one ever hates on me and im kinda felling left out here guys!!!

you ride a buell..

nuff said.

lol

-kane
Old 11-26-2006, 10:55 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

It's hard to hate on you. I mean, you are THE hate. How am I supposed to compete with that? Done before it's started. You brought this on yourself.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:56 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thehate.
Since you ride a HD product no one wants to hate on you cause that in its self says it all... Its kinda like hating on a retarded kid, even if its funny you feel like an *** afterwords
Old 11-26-2006, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
you ride a buell..

nuff said.

lol

-kane
yeah but is free biotch!!!!...And...and... yeah you got a point
Old 11-26-2006, 10:57 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

SOB kane beat me to it. dam slow stolen internet
Old 11-26-2006, 10:59 PM

THATS IT FVCK YOU GUYS ....im going back to my corner... and drool on myself again!!!! you all may just feel bad if I chock!!!!

Last edited by thehate.; 11-26-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:02 PM

Wow, good thing everyone else has their hate game on. Sorry I just couldn't bring it.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:05 PM

Jesse W. is an unknown quantity at this point

All i got to say is Kane is cool in my book... He may not be the most technical, but he rides good, puts on a good show for the fans, and is cool to up n' comers such as myself and others...

Idk i respect anybody who is getting paid to ride, cause that is my dream!

Jesse Watson
Old 11-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jesse W.
All i got to say is Kane is cool in my book... He may not be the most technical, but he rides good, puts on a good show for the fans, and is cool to up n' comers such as myself and others...

Idk i respect anybody who is getting paid to ride, cause that is my dream!

Jesse Watson

i still dont take enough scooter pics though eh?! lol
ill work on that at the next show

-kane
Old 11-26-2006, 11:07 PM

Wow, good thing everyone else has their hate game on. Sorry I just couldn't bring it.
it's Ok just try harder next time
Old 11-26-2006, 11:07 PM

Thats ok society has accepted that our senior citizens arent up to par with us young folks

Quick Reply: wake up call for kane