wake up call for kane

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 11:45 AM

Mr Incognito is a decent person
Re: wake up call for kane

Originally Posted by Mr Incognito
listen here fmxking242465224 no one cares about your stupid post because once you ride your motorcycle and eat dinner youre going to be a nobody and we all are not gonna praise you for eating a twinkie and doing whoolies and tank riders and you need to raise money to buy in either that or rob you sponsors and make them buy you a house with 4 bathrooms so kane can come over and do an endo because no one is going to praise you ***** so shut up and grow some pant sprockets and let your eating twinkies speak for its self while youre riding a dirtbike and then trying to ride a 636 with no front tire while you do wheelies just to get to work this not be cohernt and i know that because you did the same thing when you fiiirst typed this post and it annoyed me so know im giving you something fun to read i bet youre a dirty redneck and your parents bought you a chevy truck so you could get to school except you dropped out in the 3rd grade so you could bail hay for you grandpa step up *****
Im pretty sure mine was done like this on purpose...I was making fun of the moron that started this thread. It was hard to type with no punctuation...I had to actually TRY and make it look like that..
Old 11-26-2006, 12:16 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Even if Kane cant do a 180 stoppie to save his life, or a decent circle wheelie. The things that he is doing pushes the sport ahead with his sponsors even if he doesn't really deserve it. One day they will dump him and want someone new, which will open up the door for the next guy. And if you're gonna slam someone dont come across like a total retard. This could have been another good bash Kane post but you pretty much ****ed it all up.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Darius
This could have been another good bash Kane post but you pretty much ****ed it all up.
lol lol lol lol
Old 11-26-2006, 12:40 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by fmxking03250
dude i have sat here and like many others have read your bullshit u make up these events with buy ins only because deep down u are scared u are affraid someone will beat you well guess what there is but we will never c that happen because u want buy ins and all this other bullshit i come from a freestyle mx back round and have just started stuntin but i have notice there are many similaritys in the two sports the main thing being that they both started buy one upin your friend or whoever u are riding with iam not sayin that i can beat u cause i can't but what iam saying is there is always some out there who can but can't afford a g just to compete u forgot where u came from but then again i don't know to much about u i don't wanna know to me u are just some punk with a little pink gimick that just sucks the fun right out of this sport and this website y don't u grow some ***** and have all your sponsors that u think love u so much put up the money to have the event and if they don't wanna put up the money yourself or have like 50 riders all pitch in dude what u should do is shut the **** up let your ridin speak for u and remeber someone out there can beat u and one more thing no one one here is going to get on there knees and praise you your a good rider but we won't tell u your the best never will we get on our knees and praise u you are a man that wears pink *****

STFU......................
Old 11-26-2006, 12:47 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Darius
Even if Kane cant do a 180 stoppie to save his life, or a decent circle wheelie. The things that he is doing pushes the sport ahead with his sponsors even if he doesn't really deserve it. One day they will dump him and want someone new, which will open up the door for the next guy. And if you're gonna slam someone dont come across like a total retard. This could have been another good bash Kane post but you pretty much ****ed it all up.
i think you love kane.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:49 PM

Sock is a decent person

I think it's really funny how someone can come on here and bash a big name guy for no reason really. I mean what exactly is the point that he is trying to get across? I'm lost. And he's not the best rider, but he spends most of his time (i'm sure he does, I don't know the guy personally) trying to push this sport so that us guys coming up might actually have a shot of making it a fun career instead of just a hobby. Kane is not my favorite rider but I respect the guy for what he is trying to do. SO, go back to jumping your dirty bike and maybe sign up for an english class at your local community college.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:52 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
STFU......................

+1

Just cause he doesnt have skills like teach or darius doesnt mean he isnt working hard for what he is getting. Marketing yourself isnt easy, it does take work and he is obviously doing it better then most. I dont like pink, I dont like his style, and I think his whoolies are crap compared to a lot of others out there, but he is paying his bills doing what he loves and you cant really hate on that.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:06 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

bro your way out line here. wether kane is not your favoret person or not he erned his status and his sponsors. so do your self a favor go dig a hole to hell and jump in because your being realy fuccking gay. and like it was said at the end of the day kane is still well know has his sponsors and you well lets say your nothing.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:12 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

<~~ I am that much f$%kin dumber from reading this post! Seriously! Grab an education, read a Cat in the Hat book or something... please, anything before you post on this site again.

Jesus... some people should never procreate!!
Old 11-26-2006, 01:37 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by ssteve
+1

Just cause he doesnt have skills like teach or darius doesnt mean he isnt working hard for what he is getting. Marketing yourself isnt easy, it does take work and he is obviously doing it better then most. I dont like pink, I dont like his style, and I think his whoolies are crap compared to a lot of others out there, but he is paying his bills doing what he loves and you cant really hate on that.

I agree 100%
Old 11-26-2006, 01:43 PM

Big Jim is a decent person

Originally Posted by fmxking03250
dude i have sat here and like many others have read your bullshit u make up these events with buy ins only because deep down u are scared u are affraid someone will beat you well guess what there is but we will never c that happen because u want buy ins and all this other bullshit i come from a freestyle mx back round and have just started stuntin but i have notice there are many similaritys in the two sports the main thing being that they both started buy one upin your friend or whoever u are riding with iam not sayin that i can beat u cause i can't but what iam saying is there is always some out there who can but can't afford a g just to compete u forgot where u came from but then again i don't know to much about u i don't wanna know to me u are just some punk with a little pink gimick that just sucks the fun right out of this sport and this website y don't u grow some ***** and have all your sponsors that u think love u so much put up the money to have the event and if they don't wanna put up the money yourself or have like 50 riders all pitch in dude what u should do is shut the **** up let your ridin speak for u and remeber someone out there can beat u and one more thing no one one here is going to get on there knees and praise you your a good rider but we won't tell u your the best never will we get on our knees and praise u you are a man that wears pink *****

Wow this made no efin sence at all and proved what a moron this guy actually is.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

My head hurts after reading this whole thread.....

Seriously, enough with the Kane bashing. It just makes you look like a jealous little bit(h that wants what he has but doesn't wanna work as hard for it as he does, or thinks this **** is just handed to you. "Oh, you're a good rider?? Here ya go.....a free bike sponsorship...."
Until you go out and do what he has done, you have no room to talk. So until you can do better, STFU.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:55 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Hahahaha...red...I just noticed that chuck norris quote...

Guy's are u sure this isn't Bibo on someone else's comp....
Old 11-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by S.I.T
Hahahaha...red...I just noticed that chuck norris quote...

Guy's are u sure this isn't Bibo on someone else's comp....
Yeah, I thought it was funny, too!!
Old 11-26-2006, 01:59 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Did you know, in a special episode of Star Trek, you can see chuck norris powering the Starship Enterprise with repeated roundhouse Kicks....
Old 11-26-2006, 02:14 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

i think the comprehension portion of my brain broke.....

i'm going to lay down.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:28 PM

Sparks! is an unknown quantity at this point

Kanes not the best rider out there, but from what I've seen, he doesnt try to say he is??

He just knows how to work the media and thats the KEY.. if you know what to say who to say it to, and how to create an image that works, all of which he has done then you will get further. There are some pro stunt riders in the UK who can't really ride that well but make a living from it because they have managed to "market" it.

Pink, like it or not, it's a clever image that people remember and it stands out (literally).

From what I can see Kane helps to push the sport forward and should be respected for that not bashed.. you don't have to be the best rider to be progressing the sport, there is a difference.. hell if you wanted you could push the sport without ever riding!! but kanes playing the media and doing well, anyone that doesn't respect that is just jealous..

But I still think there are loaaaaaads of better riders out there
Old 11-26-2006, 02:38 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Funny thing is, this thread is full of guys swingin from Kane's nuts, or Darius'. Other than a select few, you're all a bunch of ****in sheep that can't conjur up an intelligent thought of your own!
Old 11-26-2006, 02:47 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tommygreenleaf
Funny thing is, this thread is full of guys swingin from Kane's nuts, or Darius'. Other than a select few, you're all a bunch of ****in sheep that can't conjur up an intelligent thought of your own!
Let it all out buddy.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:55 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

any news bad or good is great advertisment....so all of you keep talking about kane your helping him push his name...i dont know what the big deal is...cant say i agree with endo money challenge...but kanes my boy for some time now...nothing against him...he w0rks hard to get sponsors..twice as hard becouse of his image...i mean....sponsors look past him untill they find out what he can do...like he is doing...

Quick Reply: wake up call for kane