We need a new event!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 04:56 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
We need a new event!!

I think we should have a once a year get together for all the stunt riders. Somewhere in the middle of the U.S. A event thrown by the riders, where we would just have one big jam session. Let riders judge riders with random call outs and little comps. Camping out at the track for a weekend. This would be something that would draw some real attention if we could really get all the stuntriders in the US to attend once a year.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:02 AM

htown jay is a decent person
Re: We need a new event!!

that would be ridiculously insane!
Old 11-25-2006, 05:05 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by HiGhChAiR
that would be ridiculously insane!
ya if we could all make it happen, middle of US, once a year, 3 days, party at night, ride all damn day! I has to be free from anyone trying to make money off it. Any money made from the event should be put back into next years even to make **** funner for the riders. 5 Years it would be huge.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:07 AM

htown jay is a decent person

dude id support that all the way! it alread sounds like we should make it a holiday.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:34 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by HiGhChAiR
dude id support that all the way! it alread sounds like we should make it a holiday.
ya we should rent a old airport or something. If you are a stunt group in the midwest somewhere post up lets fine a spot I got 5 on it!
Old 11-25-2006, 06:02 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

handerson airport? close to las vegas, haha I can get the venue
Old 11-25-2006, 06:13 AM

kluvbug10 is an unknown quantity at this point

An all chick comp included somewhere...? That would be f'ing hot!!
Old 11-25-2006, 08:34 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

hey hey hey, vegas isnt the middle
Old 11-25-2006, 08:43 AM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

funny ive said this before (at the bar with friends) but if you took the 2 distances (farthest points from waest coast and east coast divide by 2) we will probably be in some hick town with some dragstrip and a mud bog with no dentist office in sight. if you could propose an event to the guy with the best john deere tractor(mayor/selectman/goverment body) and tell them how much money it would bring there local moonshine dealership. i think we would have a great chance.not only setting something up for an anual event but to bring everyone together like the good ole days. darius not to lap your nuts but great suggestion. lets get together(all stunters who are interested) and lets get something organized.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:54 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by DUMPstar
funny ive said this before (at the bar with friends) but if you took the 2 distances (farthest points from waest coast and east coast divide by 2) we will probably be in some hick town with some dragstrip and a mud bog with no dentist office in sight. if you could propose an event to the guy with the best john deere tractor(mayor/selectman/goverment body) and tell them how much money it would bring there local moonshine dealership. i think we would have a great chance.not only setting something up for an anual event but to bring everyone together like the good ole days. darius not to lap your nuts but great suggestion. lets get together(all stunters who are interested) and lets get something organized.

yup who cares if we are in the middle of no where, means we can make more noise and not have any problems. This is a event nobody will make money on! There would be a group of riders who took care of things. Any money made should be put back into the next years events to make it even better!
Old 11-25-2006, 08:57 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Darius
yup who cares if we are in the middle of no where, means we can make more noise and not have any problems. This is a event nobody will make money on! There would be a group of riders who took care of things. Any money made should be put back into the next years events to make it even better!
+1 You can do whatever the fu(k you want in the middle of no where:YEAH
Old 11-25-2006, 08:59 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Which reminds me of Stuntwars a few years back. So many old school riders hanging out. Gorka, Woods, Digity, Jason B, Ronnie, Tony D, Duk, Rick Payne, Joe B, and soo many more. And we rode all day everyday. This last year I was there from monday on, it was like a ghost town. New riders come to see the Og's but they are nowhere to be found. The one cool thing Farias and Pfeiffer showing up, but they barely even rode at all in practice. If the funnest part about that even is the week before we should make a stress free event. Little Bs comps here and there just messin around. Once a year the whole sport should get together and ride and also discuss how we can make it grow bigger.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:00 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
+1 You can do whatever the fu(k you want in the middle of no where:YEAH
yes I will bring a few bikes from the salvage yard, tape the throttle shut and see how long it last as we blast it with 12 gauges and 9mm's!!
Old 11-25-2006, 09:05 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

this is a good idea.

nebraska is smack in the middle.

another thing to think about is that whatever spot we find...as long as the pavements good...its gonna be nice and flat. lol.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

yes I will bring a few bikes from the salvage yard, tape the throttle shut and see how long it last as we blast it with 12 gauges and 9mm's!!
:YEAH I'll bring the AK-47
Old 11-25-2006, 09:10 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Vetter
this is a good idea.
Yes, we need one event "the event!" Once a year, no big wig making money off us. Any profits made go into the future event to where we could make it big instead of making one persons pockets big! Think of the exposure if every stunt rider attended. They have this thing in San Fran, every single bicycleist flood the streets for a huge ride. It's totally insane but gets the point across.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:16 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Yes, we need one event "the event!" Once a year, no big wig making money off us. Any profits made go into the future event to where we could make it big instead of making one persons pockets big! Think of the exposure if every stunt rider attended. They have this thing in San Fran, every single bicycleist flood the streets for a huge ride. It's totally insane but gets the point across.

the only thing is who will go the extra mile and have the pull to organize it...

you probably could. reason because you are already paid, you wouldnt be as persuaded to start making money off of it like others would. And Plus you have some major pull in the industry.

I say fidn some midwest/great plains stunter groups and start making some contacts. We dont need much. i mean a dragstrip would do the job.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:20 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

heres a good link to find drag strip locations

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...er=asc&start=0
Old 11-25-2006, 09:49 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

I think D is on to something here....that sounds like a fu.cking blast, i'd bet anything that everyone would come....its kind like that movie, field of dreams....IF YOU BUILD IT, IT THEY WILL COME....!
Old 11-25-2006, 09:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

No comp?
No payouts?

I would go for once

Quick Reply: We need a new event!!