We need a new event!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 10:47 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: We need a new event!!

Kansas seems ok. Just has to be somewhere centrally located. I've drove to florida 5 times now!!!! 55 fucking hours each way is just insane!!
Old 11-25-2006, 10:48 AM
http://www.atoapparel.com

LKAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Lebanon, Kansas is the middle of the lower 48 states. Population..... 346 people. They would seriously shiat themselves if 2,000 people showed up for this. FYI, they have one hotel & I'm sure it would get burnt down. lol
Old 11-25-2006, 10:51 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LKAY
Lebanon, Kansas is the middle of the lower 48 states. Population..... 346 people. They would seriously shiat themselves if 2,000 people showed up for this. FYI, they have one hotel & I'm sure it would get burnt down. lol
Now that would b some fun. Go and tear up a town in the middle of the bible belt and bang out the preachers wife :YEAH
Old 11-25-2006, 10:54 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

yup who cares if we are in the middle of no where, means we can make more noise and not have any problems
+1 but just make sure we r in the middle of no where with gas stations around
Old 11-25-2006, 11:01 AM
SERVIN IT UP

I think a old airport would be best. But we need to be able to camp out there. Some running water would be nice too, gas stations, food etc.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:02 AM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Do it... I'm down. Name a couple states and I'll look into a few things.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:05 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by socalstunts
Do it... I'm down. Name a couple states and I'll look into a few things.
We'll Kansas is pretty much in the middle.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:07 AM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Kansas sounds good. Someone tell Mr. Jackson to tighten some screws and get us a venue to set up... I'll put some time in to this ****...
Old 11-25-2006, 11:08 AM

zxcraig is a decent person

hardees,sub-way 1 mile away, gas station 1/4 mile away, 2 hotels 2 miles away. casion's 5 miles away.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:08 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

A skill swapmeet... Sounds cool as chit. Gives me more of a reason to get some skills by summer time. It would be awesome to have a meet that focus' on stunting. Every other riding segment has it, we should too.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:16 PM

jerr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

how bout here in chi town. we got route 66 dragway and camping there. might cost more than its worth to rent the place out. but plenty of country roads. or tear the streets of chicago up for the day. or greatlakes dragway in wisc. trhey have a stunt comp every year so half the work is already done. but wherever its gonna be i wanna go
Old 11-25-2006, 12:19 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by jerr6
how bout here in chi town. we got route 66 dragway and camping there. might cost more than its worth to rent the place out. but plenty of country roads. or tear the streets of chicago up for the day. or greatlakes dragway in wisc. trhey have a stunt comp every year so half the work is already done. but wherever its gonna be i wanna go
it needs to be somewhere that we can do what we want. No track is gonna let us light **** on fire and do wheelies around it. We need somewhere thats abandoned.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:19 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell ya great idea you can count me in
Old 11-25-2006, 12:22 PM

VK_Boomer is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm So There Where Ever There Is. Great Idea Ever D. Riding Just To Ride, Like Back In The Old Days.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:36 PM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
Which reminds me of Stuntwars a few years back. So many old school riders hanging out. Gorka, Woods, Digity, Jason B, Ronnie, Tony D, Duk, Rick Payne, Joe B, and soo many more. And we rode all day everyday. This last year I was there from monday on, it was like a ghost town. New riders come to see the Og's but they are nowhere to be found. The one cool thing Farias and Pfeiffer showing up, but they barely even rode at all in practice. If the funnest part about that even is the week before we should make a stress free event. Little Bs comps here and there just messin around. Once a year the whole sport should get together and ride and also discuss how we can make it grow bigger.

Well we want to make this year different, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and maybe wed. we are renting the Orlando speed world track, 100% free to riders hang out, free food and drinks. Gives everyone a head start on stunt wars if they know about the event as it's also a circle track..
Old 11-25-2006, 12:40 PM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
ya for sure! It would take some money at first, but if we let some sponors have some boothes and pay some $$ I'm sure we could get to where everything was free. Or even have some Tv station buy the rights to film this spectacular stunt extravaganza!! We could even invite all the washed up Stunna's like yourself!! J/k buddy

Better idea, charities are a great way to take some money to help the event and also make the sport look 10x better all at the same time.. Then it's WIN WIN for everyone.. I would also be willing to help a HUGE FREE RIDE, but it has to be central and has to have camping, air port would be nice..
Old 11-25-2006, 12:54 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great idea. Esp for riders like me who could give a hoot about a competiton. Its all about fun for the riders. I'm there no doubt and i'll bring probally all the ct stunters too. we need to get some crazy bands to play live while we ride too. I look forward to hearing more about this.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:55 PM
*cOnTrOlLeD iNsAnItY*

stntrgirl*clare is an unknown quantity at this point

Controlled Insanity would be more than willing to help with an event if it was held in Kansas.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:03 PM

level12concepts is an unknown quantity at this point

A big boy scout camping trip with bikes, guns, fire, and alcohol does it get any better? Girls on plat forms dancing on the side of the run way would be cool. All in all I would make the trip.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

I'm in Kosciusko, MS. right down the road from Sturgis MS. That's one of the biggest events around every year "Little Sturgis". Every year people come from all around the U.S. just to get together, ride and party.

I know a few of the organizers of the event that would be willing to help me get something like this together and they've been doing it for like 7 years.

Ok, now for Kosciusko, its right in the middle of MS and you can get to any of the bigger cities in Ms with in a hour or two...., Jackson (Hey, Kid Rock wrote a song about it ).

There is a small Airport that would be great to use but it will take some hard convincing to keep it shut down that long. My dad owns a hobby shop and they've gotten it a few times for Fly ins for a day at a time.

Me and one of my freinds ,Micah, organized FREESTYLE FREEK FEST this past May in just 3 months and it turned out pretty good except for the rain. Some of you may remember it.
I don't care the slightest bit about making money off something like this. I can't think of anything better than gettin together with everybody and giving them a chance to do the same. Big *** "Stunt reunion".

I know MS isn't right in the middle but it's pretty close to being the same amount of driving time coast to coast and canadian border.

Quick Reply: We need a new event!!