We need a new event!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 07:30 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of
Re: We need a new event!!

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
but what about the *****es.....

Old 12-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Ok I got a spot. It's a street strip in a pasture, literally.

It's in Goodman, MS, right off the interstate but not visible. 1/8 mile with slow down area. It was built a while back so people could street race without getting in trouble with po po.

There aren't any stands or lights just a strip in a pasture and plenty of room to party and camp out. Goodman is about 30 min from Jackson. We could have it all to our selves with nobody's rules but our own. Just gotta give the owner a little cash cause he lives down the road.

I'll take pictures of the spot if yall want em. This could be like Woodstock man
Old 12-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by revditup

It's in Goodman, MS, right off the interstate but not visible. 1/8 mile with slow down area. It was built a while back so people could street race without getting in trouble with po po.

There aren't any stands or lights just a strip in a pasture and plenty of room to party and camp out. Goodman is about 30 min from Jackson. We could have it all to our selves with nobody's rules but our own. Just gotta give the owner a little cash cause he lives down the road.

I'll take pictures of the spot if yall want em. This could be like Woodstock man

take the fackin pics...lets get this thing goin
Old 12-08-2006, 02:07 AM

buckle up is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I think we should have a once a year get together for all the stunt riders. Somewhere in the middle of the U.S. A event thrown by the riders, where we would just have one big jam session. Let riders judge riders with random call outs and little comps. Camping out at the track for a weekend. This would be something that would draw some real attention if we could really get all the stuntriders in the US to attend once a year.
you know what would be a good event

if you took all the guys good or bad and made them take their hand brakes off and see who could pull the most tricks

i think that would be interesting
Old 12-08-2006, 02:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Call it "Stuntstock 2007" Somebody better post up when it happens so i can be there.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:28 AM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Im down with Mississippi, only a few hours from New Orleans:YEAH
Old 12-08-2006, 04:05 AM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

yay stunt stock 2007
Old 12-08-2006, 07:40 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by revditup

PICS
Old 12-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

StuntStock 07 4 sho
Old 12-08-2006, 10:49 AM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

ya we should rent a old airport or something. If you are a stunt group in the midwest somewhere post up lets fine a spot I got 5 on it!

PSF has access to an airpot that is kinda the middle.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:27 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I'm copyrighting "Stuntstock" unless someone wants to pay me to use that name since i invented it LOL
Old 12-08-2006, 12:30 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Armenian
I'm copyrighting "Stuntstock" unless someone wants to pay me to use that name since i invented it LOL
I was actually going to post the same thing a few days ago but decided it sounded gay and didn't
Old 12-08-2006, 12:32 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we should have a once a year get together for all the stunt riders. Somewhere in the middle of the U.S. A event thrown by the riders, where we would just have one big jam session. Let riders judge riders with random call outs and little comps. Camping out at the track for a weekend. This would be something that would draw some real attention if we could really get all the stuntriders in the US to attend once a year.

Kinda like sturgis BUT for stunters....it would get nuts :YEAH
Old 12-08-2006, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by nags
I was actually going to post the same thing a few days ago but decided it sounded gay and didn't
How about "Woodstunt 2007"
Old 12-08-2006, 12:35 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Armenian
How about "Woodstunt 2007"
Sounds like a low budget ****
Old 12-08-2006, 12:36 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nags
Sounds like a low budget ****

that was lame
Old 12-08-2006, 01:04 PM

Well i give up on the name then LOL. Do we have a time and date for this yet?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Thread Killer!!!

I took these pics this morning with my camera phone. There are a few lights scattered down the track and the is alot more room as far as feild than what i could get in a picture. There is a whole section that has been used for concerts in the past. the surface is about as smooth as your average street with patches here and there. There are a few places that have a slight "crown" to them but not as much as the streets.

The sign says RULES: No Weapons and no drugs!
so that may take the AK47 out of the plans

All in all I think it could be plenty of room for most anyhthing.

I'll get that info to you Darius I have to talk to the guy that runs it tommorrow. I know him personally so I hope we can get a good deal and get it like Thursday through Sunday.

I also really wanna push making it an annual thing so he would be even more flexible.
Attached Images
Attached Images     
Old 12-08-2006, 01:09 PM

Creative_cbr can only hope to improve

hell ya id support that sh)t
Old 12-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Thread Killer!!!

what if we get shugga in on it and make it a "stuntlife" event since we owe it all to him for making it possible for use to have somewhere to talk, ask for advice, humor ourselves with drama.

Plus he could just send an email to everyone that is a member so that's 53,337 people that get the memo.

Quick Reply: We need a new event!!