92954 clipon HEAVEN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 02:02 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough
92954 clipon HEAVEN!!!

05 636 clipons flipped on a 954...Holy **** they are PERFECTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-25-2006, 02:03 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 92954 clipon HEAVEN!!!

pics?
Old 11-25-2006, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by ssteve
pics?
Tomorrow... They are perfect, man... I had ground off the stock clipons nip and turned them out...which was okay, then Sticky shows up tonight with a ton of parts he bought... I grabbed some 05-06 clipons he had...loked like they were the same diameter. They were. Farkin NICE. Got em mounted under the triple so I didn't have to chane the fork geometry. You can turn em all the way out with clearance and they don't even look bobo. The 636 clipons are a bit longer too, so you got plenty of room to mount ****. Haven't got my HB setup from Bill yet, but there is plenty of room. Can't wait to hit up some stoppies with these farkers.... You know how good they are flipped on 636... :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-25-2006, 02:12 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I did kinda the same thing. They are F4i clip ons on my 04 R6
Name:  IMG_1457.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  88.1 KB
Old 11-25-2006, 02:16 AM

Yeah I did kinda the same thing. They are F4i clip ons on my 04 R6
Hell yeah. Have you finally got that thing together and ridden it? BTW I saw pics of it in another thread. I like the scheme, man...sands out... especially with the red chain. Good seeing that extra touch on a stunter
Old 11-25-2006, 02:24 AM

Thanks man I appreciate it It should be finished tomorrow. I rode it for about five minutes out at the spot about three times, but I was ridding it to work for about a month then I brought a coaster back to far and crushed the tail and exhaust so I decided to tear it apart and re do some stuff while I waited for the cages to come in since they were on back order. Once its completely done I will throw a couple more pics up.:YEAH
Old 11-25-2006, 02:32 AM

Thanks man I appreciate it It should be finished tomorrow. I rode it for about five minutes out at the spot about three times, but I was ridding it to work for about a month then I brought a coaster back to far and crushed the tail and exhaust so I decided to tear it apart and re do some stuff while I waited for the cages to come in since they were on back order. Once its completely done I will throw a couple more pics up.:YEAH
Well, I'm liking it, and it's good to see an R6 streetfighter... I heard other than being a bit fragile, that those bikes are sick! I sold the F4i. Got a Nine54 street killa right now and am settin up a new stuntbike soon. For now I've been killin the streets around here (haven't barely ever done that since I began riding, lol) and just got wifey's motard for the lot. I've been trying so hard to keep the 954 minty, but I naturally just wanna crush the tail. I haven't even done the tank yet... I want a minty street piece, but I miss spreaders and highchairs, lol
Old 11-25-2006, 02:39 AM

yeah keeping a lot bike nice isnt very possible, thats a lot of the reason I went with white cause its easy to tuch up and froma distance it hides a lot.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:16 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Well, I'm liking it, and it's good to see an R6 streetfighter... I heard other than being a bit fragile, that those bikes are sick! I sold the F4i. Got a Nine54 street killa right now and am settin up a new stuntbike soon. For now I've been killin the streets around here (haven't barely ever done that since I began riding, lol) and just got wifey's motard for the lot. I've been trying so hard to keep the 954 minty, but I naturally just wanna crush the tail. I haven't even done the tank yet... I want a minty street piece, but I miss spreaders and highchairs, lol
back in 03 I bought a brand new 954 and took it to Bike Week. I tried soo hard to keep it minty. Was busting some pretty good stoppies on it. Then I started doing sit down circles, messed up on the clutch slipping and blipped myself into the ground. Broke the stator, smashed the tail and broke the footpegs, 2 days later I was at a bikeweek stuntshow smashing the tail into the ground. Killing the streets at night with starboyz and g nice. Prob the most fun I've had on a bike.
Name:  9542.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  68.8 KB
Name:  954.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  74.6 KB
Old 11-25-2006, 08:38 AM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was at lakeland that day and was like "oh ****" when you dropped that brand new piece with no cage
Old 11-25-2006, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
back in 03 I bought a brand new 954 and took it to Bike Week. I tried soo hard to keep it minty. Was busting some pretty good stoppies on it. Then I started doing sit down circles, messed up on the clutch slipping and blipped myself into the ground. Broke the stator, smashed the tail and broke the footpegs, 2 days later I was at a bikeweek stuntshow smashing the tail into the ground. Killing the streets at night with starboyz and g nice. Prob the most fun I've had on a bike.
Hahaha, hell yeah. I'm loving this bike for the street. So much fun. Right now I gotta -3 in the front, which is more than enough, but I got an up 2 rear coming from geared so I'm going -2 +2... It's so hard not to scrape up a minty tail, lol! Sick pics man!
Old 11-25-2006, 11:41 AM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-25-2006, 11:46 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just took my 954 out around the neighboorhood last night for the first time in forever. I forgot how much power these things have
Old 11-25-2006, 12:02 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

wheres them pics woo.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:53 PM

B.M.W is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Pics
Old 11-26-2006, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by SickF*ck6969
wheres them pics woo.
What up, bro. I shoulda gotten a better angle because since they are flipped, your hands actually sit higher than stock.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	clips.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	184245  
Old 11-26-2006, 09:59 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

woo you got a pic of the whole bike?
Old 11-26-2006, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by letsride
woo you got a pic of the whole bike?
I will later today. :YEAH
Old 11-26-2006, 10:03 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

cool, I didnt even know you got a new bike. 954's are fukin sick bikes.:YEAH
Old 11-26-2006, 11:42 AM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Woo thanks for the pic, I´ll bid on the clip ons on Ebay.
It´s good that they are longer, so I can mount a hb and a ATV kill-switch on ´em and still use my stock switches.

Quick Reply: 92954 clipon HEAVEN!!!