Who's not going to Stuntwars?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 01:38 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: Who's not going to Stuntwars?

ok here's the deal, if you want to reallt show your scooter skill honda is the only way to go.... the metro is the pick. Small, easy to handle, a woping max 45mhp what more could you ask for. I have four of these right now. You guys pay shipping and I will come out there with all four. So we got a deal or what???? If you need to step up to something bigger just let me know I sell them all.

Old 11-26-2006, 01:58 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Oo I'm sooooooo in on the scooter comp. It's something I might actually be able to do well in. Then again, I got some practice on the metropolitan...

-Max

Ps. No SW for me this year, it was a $500 trip just to spectate, and that includes walking out on $70 hooters bill and such each night, lol.

Name:  scooter3.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  16.7 KB
Name:  scooter1.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  24.4 KB
Old 11-26-2006, 02:12 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

scooters! count me in.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:44 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Great thread D. It's definitly the end of an era with Colbert and Stuntwars. It's just not worth it anymore for you West Coast guys to spend stupid money for what? For a badly judged comp. that is insulting to the riders and held in the dark? Nah. It's good to see so many people representing and on the same page with this. This little U.S.B.W. comp. that we had here on the East coast this summer was totally in reaction to the ATROCITIES that were committed last year at Stuntwars. Last year was the breaking point after many years. Not that my **** doesn't stink but being banished to the stands after directing an MTV show that exposed that event to millions of people was .........well you can figure out the rest.

With that said chances are I will be down there this year. As fate would have it my wife has her art in a gallery down there and the opening is the weekend before Stuntwars. If I didn't need to be down there for this gallery opening I definitly would not come down. So chances are I'll go not to shoot the event but to represent and support everyone. I love cheering you guys on in comps. I really do. I'll have a bash for this new distribution company I'm about to start as well down there on the Sat. night. so I have some sort of purpose down there.

If the mighty "Nags" aint gonna be there then it's definitly time to "Turn out the bright lights"!!

Re-spect
Old 11-26-2006, 02:52 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
Great thread D. It's definitly the end of an era with Colbert and Stuntwars. It's just not worth it anymore for you West Coast guys to spend stupid money for what? For a badly judged comp. that is insulting to the riders and held in the dark? Nah. It's good to see so many people representing and on the same page with this. This little U.S.B.W. comp. that we had here on the East coast this summer was totally in reaction to the ATROCITIES that were committed last year at Stuntwars. Last year was the breaking point after many years. Not that my **** doesn't stink but being banished to the stands after directing an MTV show that exposed that event to millions of people was .........well you can figure out the rest.

With that said chances are I will be down there this year. As fate would have it my wife has her art in a gallery down there and the opening is the weekend before Stuntwars. If I didn't need to be down there for this gallery opening I definitly would not come down. So chances are I'll go not to shoot the event but to represent and support everyone. I love cheering you guys on in comps. I really do. I'll have a bash for this new distribution company I'm about to start as well down there on the Sat. night. so I have some sort of purpose down there.

If the mighty "Nags" aint gonna be there then it's definitly time to "Turn out the bright lights"!!

Re-spect
I'm still undecided... It's so close that I may show up at the last minute. Not making any plans though.

What the hell is new by the way? You don't call no more
Old 11-26-2006, 03:25 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
I'm still undecided... It's so close that I may show up at the last minute. Not making any plans though.

What the hell is new by the way? You don't call no more
I lost the old phone Nagler, PM me your number and I'll call you and give you the run down.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:48 AM

Jesse W. is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i got a chance at the scooter comp in vegas

Old 11-26-2006, 09:33 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
Ya wasnt it great to ask Colbert to film and he says no no no. I tried to get Don down there and got dissed. Then I see Pfeiffers guy filming on the track during Chris's run, and I think Brittons girl was there too!!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:42 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ill be there!!!

there being here on the couch with a beer in my hand
Old 11-26-2006, 11:46 AM

L.T.W is an unknown quantity at this point

Darius bro ive seen you out there all these.Times i love to watch you ride, and check out all the **** you got to ride. i know you aint gonna change your mind so its been cool seeing you come out. if i make it to westcoast i will come when your gonna be at a show. buy the way got servn it up 1 2 3 and servin the streets all of em. your the reason i started stunting you know everyone one has someone they look up to. i use to spin at clubs and used the bionc man sound tracks alot, and thought it was cool to hear it on the first one after that crash. well will keep buying your vids bro wish i could see you ride in person. oh yah back in 2004 me and the wife creep in the front ,where spectators aint supoose to be by the bikes waiting to go. and bullshited wit you about ciclers, you were cool talking to a complete stranger right befroe your run. well you signed my shirt that says hold my beer and watch this ****. well once again would love to watch you ride in person cant aruge about the todd thing. evceryone has been *****ing. oh welll if you want to you can see me and a coulpe guys killing it on fiddys on youtube.com under b.m.c.stunts that stands for boold meat and concrete thouht you would like that no your busy but check it out if you can keep on muderin the streets oh yeah my buddy got a coule tickets on the fiddy so we did it darius style and taped us sliding em under the fiddy tire hahaah if you watch the vids im the guy wit the tats and a mohawk
Old 11-26-2006, 11:49 AM

*T.J.* is a decent person

yo D!!!!!!!!!!fly ur *** down here and use my bike...stunt ready!!!!!!watchin ur runs is the biggest reason i go!!!!!!FuC k TODD OLDBERT!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2006, 11:52 AM

*T.J.* is a decent person

do it for you fans!!!!!:YEAH :YEAH you and kane can make a side wager......if you out place kane he pays for your trip!!!!!if kane out places you then you pay for his trip!!!!!its a sure thing ....your trip will be free!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2006, 01:47 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

If you guys want me to come P.M Colbert and tell him to break bread!
Old 11-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Darius

I thik you should just sponsor j-Bling's trip out here instead :YEAH
Old 11-26-2006, 03:47 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
only thing we would care about is what plane to avoid, nightmare thomas travel mate edition is played out, my helmet still smells like shaving cream, i should have killed us all.
im amazed that you can drive 90mph, with shaving cream everywhere, not looking at the road and practically climbing in the back seat to hit us
Old 11-26-2006, 05:07 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
I think even if I could afford it and I was back from Iraq I wouldn't go.. I'd rather go to the XDL in Vegas. I **** so I'd go to just meet peeps.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius

+1
Old 11-26-2006, 06:18 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jesse W.
I think i got a chance at the scooter comp in vegas

baah hahahaha.. you'd do well in Bermuda!!! thats all they ride there is scooters!!! hahaha..

Tell Todd the guy that took that last picture I said HI! and I miss him for me!??

I still haven't decided about going either.... I only like going to hang out with all my friends... I haven't seen any of ya east coasters for awhile.. and I kinda miss ya and the fact that I'm 21 now.. hahahaha... but like I said before, I absolutely love watching all you guys compete it's a rush for me... and always got me on the edge of my seat waiting to see who's got a new trick out their ***! hahaha... stuntwars is what made me fall in love with stunt riding...

but I will say, I have had some GOOD times riding with yall in vegas!!! hahahaha

SCOOTER RACING!!! I'm DOWN!
Old 11-27-2006, 08:52 AM

L.T.W is an unknown quantity at this point

if i could go into todds wallet id pass money out like brake pads to all the stunters i do like the kane darius wager winner gets the free trip
Old 11-27-2006, 09:00 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
im amazed that you can drive 90mph, with shaving cream everywhere, not looking at the road and practically climbing in the back seat to hit us
I can't believe I **** blocked you just so I could get out of that car and lay on a ****in air mattress. I'm still sorry about the Mikey, that just wrong.

Quick Reply: Who's not going to Stuntwars?