Vultures....

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold
Vultures....

The cops r out everywhere 2nite.... Who stayed in and got lit???? Im on my 3rd 40oz of miller lite...
Old 11-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Vultures....

Originally Posted by villa76
The cops r out everywhere 2nite.... Who stayed in and got lit???? Im on my 3rd 40oz of miller lite...
I rode for 3 hours, now I am watching HBO and dreaming of deep fried turkey and warm weather.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:04 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

I went out early & got hammered. I got out work @ 5.00 - already has drank a 12 pack & work - went bar hopping & already am home. There were SOOOOOOOOOOOO many cops out tonight. I was flying under their radar - get **** faced early!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
I rode for 3 hours, now I am watching HBO and dreaming of deep fried turkey and warm weather.
Deep fried... never had but heard its the ****. Nothing like a hangover and endless amounts of food. Plus friday is supposed to be nice....God is good.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:11 AM

Im dying for to try a deep fried turkey - no one around here know's how to do it.

Ya need a deep fryer, some peanut butter oil & some skills! I WANT ONE!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:13 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
Im dying for to try a deep fried turkey - no one around here know's how to do it.

Just take it to shaniqua at 8mile and evergreen she will deep fry that beatch in the microwave...
Old 11-23-2006, 12:20 AM

Just take it to shaniqua at 8mile and evergreen she will deep fry that beatch in the microwave...

ya makin' me hungry!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:26 AM
Not guilty

ya makin' me hungry!
Yeah im starvin right now think im hittin up mckky d's dollar menu in aminute... ummmmm double cheese no onions and some nuggets off the hook right now.:YEAH
Old 11-23-2006, 12:26 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

No skill required./
http://www.bobandtom.com/gen3/cook_book.htm
Old 11-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Retired

Deep fried... never had but heard its the ****. Nothing like a hangover and endless amounts of food. Plus friday is supposed to be nice....God is good.
It is the ****. I am trying the injectable marinates. I put in some garlic butter earlier tonight.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Not guilty

It is the ****. I am trying the injectable marinates. I put in some garlic butter earlier tonight.
Damn injectables....your takin the turkey game to a whole new level...
Old 11-23-2006, 12:31 AM
Retired

Damn injectables....your takin the turkey game to a whole new level...
I mainline that **** into that ****ing bird. Got a dry rub for it too.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:37 AM
Not guilty

I mainline that **** into that ****ing bird. Got a dry rub for it too.
Sounds technicall do you alcohol swab it first?????
Old 11-23-2006, 12:39 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

i rode the hundo for the first time in about 2-3 weeks today, and went to work.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:41 AM
Retired

Sounds technicall do you alcohol swab it first?????
Nope, just pulled the neck and gibblets out of it.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:43 AM
Not guilty

Nope, just pulled the neck and gibblets out of it.
You have been watchin that italian chick with the nice *** on the food network too much ... is it just me or is she kinda of hot?
Old 11-23-2006, 12:45 AM

garlic is KEY!!! YOUR ONTO SOMETHING!!!!!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Retired

garlic is KEY!!! YOUR ONTO SOMETHING!!!!!
I'll report back how it was tomorrow night.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:46 AM
Retired

**** Villa might get some left overs if he is at the right place at the right time.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:47 AM

keep us posted how it tasted, and how your pours are smelling!