Shows in Foreign Countries?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 08:06 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Shows in Foreign Countries?

I've been asked to go to some wierd places in the past that I've turned down. I've just been asked to come to Bangladesh. Dont really know much about the place but it scares me already. I know alot of you have never gone to foreign countries to stunt and might be more eager than me, I've done my fare share and I'll say it's never easy. Just the 15-20+ hour plane flights each way is enough to scare me away. I dont really like flying that much, without serious turbulence I'm fine, get scared shitless when the plane starts getting sideways in the air. Plane ride back from Japan was no joke, turbulence like crazy, up down side to side crazy ****. I soaked my pants with the sweat from my hands then drank 8 little bottles of Sky vodka till I could care less if I crashed. Swore I would never fly for a year, 2 days later I was on a plane to London uggghhh and lost my bags, 5 days with no clothes. another 12 hour flight!! When I see a trip like this it just spells danger and headache. I've been on the back of a motorcycle in mexico city ripping thru traffic no helmet with a crazy mexican behind the bars, drove thru sweden 2am ice covered roads towing a trailer and thinking were gonna die cause the guy driving was nuts.I could just imagine bangladesh. Its wierd doing shows for people you cant really relate to or talk to, its really confusing and if your in a 3rd world type country its pretty rough. My definition of a 3 world country compared to a modern one is when you go to hand out stickers and you get mobbed on with hands all over you going in your pockets like you were handing out food to starving people. There's just some country's I just dont wanna ever go to no matter how much they paid me it's no worth my life. So anyone wanna do a show in Bangladesh, wherever the hell it is? June 2007. Should pay good.5-10k
Old 11-22-2006, 08:11 AM

marcus_136 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shows in Foreign Countries?

Haha, who where driving you in Sweden?
Old 11-22-2006, 08:19 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

haha sure, you know I like to travel!
Old 11-22-2006, 08:23 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bangladesh is south and a little east of India. Its an islamic country, but not know for terrorism. They have one real city, Taca, and the rest of the country is all dirt roads through the jungle. Oh, and the majority of the contry floods in the rainy season, so dont go then.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:24 AM

hey d, you sure you want to pass this one up? that looks like one hell of a place..

Obstacles to growth include frequent cyclones and floods, inefficient state-owned enterprises, mismanaged port facilities, a growth in the labour force that has outpaced jobs, inefficient use of energy resources (such as natural gas), insufficient power supplies, slow implementation of economic reforms, political infighting and corruption. According to the World Bank's July 2005 Country Brief: "Among Bangladesh’s most significant obstacles to growth are poor governance and weak public institutions

this has e-dub and I writen all over it....
Old 11-22-2006, 08:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh yeah, one more thing..

something like 30-40% of males in the country are named Mohammed Ali, no joke
Old 11-22-2006, 08:26 AM

whats not to love then?
Old 11-22-2006, 08:27 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Man I could probably send you crazy ***'s to Iraq for a show
Old 11-22-2006, 08:27 AM

ClintBorneo is a decent person

Darius, Bangladesh is one of the poorest country in the world. I have been there because we use to promote Rallyart for mitsubishi and geographically it is perfect location for Rally's Full time 4 wheel drive. Im glad your not going. Its by the border of India , pakistan and Burma ( which is close to Thailand) If you get an offer to Thailand . I recommend you to go.. You ll wont want to leave City of Paradise..... ( bangkok)... You ll see those little 2 strokes bikes everywhere. hahhahahahah..
Old 11-22-2006, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
Man I could probably send you crazy ***'s to Iraq for a show
fuuuuc yeah, they love the long hairs!
Old 11-22-2006, 08:30 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by MikeM
oh yeah, one more thing..

something like 30-40% of males in the country are named Mohammed Ali, no joke

ya any Muslim country is a no go for me. Those are just places I can die a happy man knowing I never went there.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:33 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

dont fe.el bad i fu.cking hate plains too....a mouth and pocket full of pills and as many drinks i can fit down my throat to even board a plain....i have to be warm and fuzzy and seeing 8, lol....also man i dont know how you guys ride in those places and have those hospitals hang over ya as the only place to take care of ya...
Old 11-22-2006, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
fuuuuc yeah, they love the long hairs!
they would think its the second coming jesus...!
Old 11-22-2006, 08:41 AM

i need some disciples
Old 11-22-2006, 08:43 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
dont fe.el bad i fu.cking hate plains too....a mouth and pocket full of pills and as many drinks i can fit down my throat to even board a plain....i have to be warm and fuzzy and seeing 8, lol....also man i dont know how you guys ride in those places and have those hospitals hang over ya as the only place to take care of ya...
yes exactly another reason not to go!!
Old 11-22-2006, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
yes exactly another reason not to go!!
i see you in mexico and im like what the hell is he thinking....i could see it now, you go in for a broken arm and leave with one leg and a set of ****...if you cant even drink the water how the hell are you gonna trust them to do any work on ya....
Old 11-22-2006, 08:59 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
i see you in mexico and im like what the hell is he thinking....i could see it now, you go in for a broken arm and leave with one leg and a set of ****...if you cant even drink the water how the hell are you gonna trust them to do any work on ya....
Dude last time I went there I was in Mexico City on Mexican Independence day, they were shooting off guns everwhere like firecrackers. We got to the promotors friends house and first thing he did was take us in the back yard to shoot some fully auto guns in the air. The ride from the airport to the house took 2 hours in the filthiest air ever, straight smoke. The things you see in some parts of mexico will split your wig. There is absolutly no value of life there. People are born and die and nobody gives a **** unless you got money. Street kids 6-7-9 years old out at 4 am just trying to beg for money. The dogs you see there makes you sick, skin and bones and nobody will feed them. The corruption is rampant and drugs rule everything. Mexico city is mass confusion at it's finest and I will never ever go back.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

I agree about the flying... I've flown a ton back in the day...I hate it. I think I'd feel better if I could fly the plane myself, lol
Old 11-22-2006, 09:36 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I agree about the flying... I've flown a ton back in the day...I hate it. I think I'd feel better if I could fly the plane myself, lol

Anyone else hear about the guy who waited to tell the pilot about a gaping hole in the wing until they landed?? I guess he didn't want to alarm the passengers so he never said a word about it. How do you see a gigantic hole in the wing and not say anything???
Old 11-22-2006, 09:47 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by xxBornexx
Anyone else hear about the guy who waited to tell the pilot about a gaping hole in the wing until they landed?? I guess he didn't want to alarm the passengers so he never said a word about it. How do you see a gigantic hole in the wing and not say anything???
ya I'm always looking for ****, I'd yell out there a huge ****ing hole in the wing!!! But alot of my fear is from working on cars etc. You just build a car and you drive it down the road, you hear different noises and you get paranoid like what didnt I tighten up, or whats gonna break. When I'm in the plane I'm listening for everything but I just dont know what I'm listening for. Any new noise and I think were going down, the motors are always doing something different.

Quick Reply: Shows in Foreign Countries?