Shows in Foreign Countries?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 01:11 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Re: Shows in Foreign Countries?

Originally Posted by xxBornexx
Hell yeah, I'll buy the beers the first night we get there. Trust me, can't wait to get the hell outta this cold. Its like summer time when it hits 50 degrees. I hate this ****.

You gonna be down at stuntwars in january??
yeah buddy....u got the first round and I got the next 5 haha.......ll be at stuntwars too.....cant wait to ride with everyone again

u going to stuntwars?
Old 11-22-2006, 01:17 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Ya I've heard about Brazil man, crazy **** but they got skills thats for sure.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:37 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

oops..

Last edited by VerticalLimits; 11-22-2006 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:38 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Darius
Ya I've heard about Brazil man, crazy **** but they got skills thats for sure.

now we only need good bikes
Old 11-22-2006, 01:38 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

shoot, i'm game, f@ck it, guaranteed to have seen , eaten, and drank worse. Only problem is, i"m no pro, well, hell, if they don't have t.v, I could be in their eyes.........lol
Old 12-13-2006, 07:56 AM
m1g

m1g is an unknown quantity at this point

umm...

if u think india wud be tuff for ya...then dont even think about bangladesh...even we think twice before going sumwhere like that...

and tell you what, it seems twice as bad on tv....real life maan..its not that bad...
Old 12-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
I've been asked to go to some wierd places in the past that I've turned down. I've just been asked to come to Bangladesh. Dont really know much about the place but it scares me already. I know alot of you have never gone to foreign countries to stunt and might be more eager than me, I've done my fare share and I'll say it's never easy. Just the 15-20+ hour plane flights each way is enough to scare me away. I dont really like flying that much, without serious turbulence I'm fine, get scared shitless when the plane starts getting sideways in the air. Plane ride back from Japan was no joke, turbulence like crazy, up down side to side crazy ****. I soaked my pants with the sweat from my hands then drank 8 little bottles of Sky vodka till I could care less if I crashed. Swore I would never fly for a year, 2 days later I was on a plane to London uggghhh and lost my bags, 5 days with no clothes. another 12 hour flight!! When I see a trip like this it just spells danger and headache. I've been on the back of a motorcycle in mexico city ripping thru traffic no helmet with a crazy mexican behind the bars, drove thru sweden 2am ice covered roads towing a trailer and thinking were gonna die cause the guy driving was nuts.I could just imagine bangladesh. Its wierd doing shows for people you cant really relate to or talk to, its really confusing and if your in a 3rd world type country its pretty rough. My definition of a 3 world country compared to a modern one is when you go to hand out stickers and you get mobbed on with hands all over you going in your pockets like you were handing out food to starving people. There's just some country's I just dont wanna ever go to no matter how much they paid me it's no worth my life. So anyone wanna do a show in Bangladesh, wherever the hell it is? June 2007. Should pay good.5-10k
Ill ride everywhere, f*** it...as long as my plane ride is paid and my bike is with me im up for it...STUNT FOR LIFE!!
Old 12-13-2006, 11:05 AM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

you dont know me, and i dont know you....

but hell i'd do it...
in a second....
Old 12-13-2006, 12:25 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

i hear ya D on the overseas shows....some scary ****. way different living then the USA.

heres my latest if anyone wants to do a show over in OMAN...where ever the **** that is. coming up in jan / feb. could be 7 days, 2 weeks, or a month! I still may have time to book some riders! overseas shows are tough for me unless i get plenty of notice to arrange time for travel. and never cut yourself short. these other countries are wealthy. if your going over there for a month, dont settle for anything less then $20,000

dj

This is to inform you that we as a Majan Earth Commercial Agency in association with Muscat Municipality in Oman (Middle East) arrange activities both Cultural & Sports in our yearly Muscat Festival. Countries from all over the world participate in this festival. This Muscat Festival is demonstrated all over the city (in malls, in parks, in festival grounds, streets & on the beaches). For the past few years we had been successfully arranging Olympic Style Wrestling, Thai Boxing, Jet & Water ski shows, Chinese Dragon & Lion shows, Stunt Shows (that involved cars, bmx and bikes in the show), horse stunt show from UK (Hollywood Participant), Kite Surfing, Circus Carnivals & Concerts etc. from different parts of the world. It’s a very colorful event where you will come across and meet people from all over the world.

Next year (2007) in the months of Jan & Feb we have our upcoming Festival. The preparations and selections start 6 months prior to the festival.

We are hereby contacting you for the same reason and want to check if there is any possibility for you to arrange some extra ordinary shows & demonstration during the festival.

If you are willing to participate then please confirm your availability to us.

We will provide your team with the following facilities:

~ Round Trip air ticket

~ Full board hotel Accommodation in Oman

~ Entry visas

~ Venue setup

All you have to do is:

~ Arrange a team for this event

~ Inform us with your requirements & suggestions on this proposal (like no of people, no of tickets & rooms required, cost of the show)

~ Send us demonstration CDs, photos & other similar promotional material

~ Show cost

** Kindly quote the show cost for 7 days, 2 weeks and one month**

Please let me know if you are willing to work with us because it’s very good opportunity for both of us to work together and make this event a great success by promoting your SHOWS as well as our Muscat Festival.

We will truly appreciate if you can revert back to us with your ideas ASAP!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any clarifications in this aspect.

We now look forward to hear from you very soon.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Uzma Sarwar

On behalf of

Majan Earth Commercial Agency

P.O.Box 743

P.C. 114

Muttrah, Oman
Old 12-13-2006, 12:29 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

another in saudia arabia......

Dear kortney,
we plan to make an event for all bikers in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, and would like to have a simple & small stunt show.

if you are interested, kindly send us your costs so we can make arrangements.

Thank you and regards,

Mishal Alkhodair
Old 12-13-2006, 12:33 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

if you like your head, dont go to the middle east
Old 12-13-2006, 12:54 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Something is fishy here! Dan the way your email way typed out is pretty much identical to the one I recieved execpt the country was different.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:14 PM

Schooler is a decent person

they wana get you guys out there then there gona put you to work
Old 12-13-2006, 01:18 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Saudi Arabia shiiit--charge them a cool million for a show they got all that oil $$ right?

It aint that bad out there I've been to Bahrain and Abu Dhabi,UAE
Old 12-13-2006, 01:21 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Armenian
Saudi Arabia shiiit--charge them a cool million for a show they got all that oil $$ right?

It aint that bad out there I've been to Bahrain and Abu Dhabi,UAE
youre armenian, you can pass off as one of them
Old 12-13-2006, 01:24 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

5-10k for a show in bangladesh? That's like half their GDP.
My cousin lived there for two years, and from all the stories i've heard, i've determined that place sucks ***.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StreetJurisdiction
youre armenian, you can pass off as one of them
Old 12-13-2006, 01:40 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
i hear ya D on the overseas shows....some scary ****. way different living then the USA.

heres my latest if anyone wants to do a show over in OMAN...where ever the **** that is. coming up in jan / feb. could be 7 days, 2 weeks, or a month! I still may have time to book some riders! overseas shows are tough for me unless i get plenty of notice to arrange time for travel. and never cut yourself short. these other countries are wealthy. if your going over there for a month, dont settle for anything less then $20,000

dj

This is to inform you that we as a Majan Earth Commercial Agency in association with Muscat Municipality in Oman (Middle East) arrange activities both Cultural & Sports in our yearly Muscat Festival. Countries from all over the world participate in this festival. This Muscat Festival is demonstrated all over the city (in malls, in parks, in festival grounds, streets & on the beaches). For the past few years we had been successfully arranging Olympic Style Wrestling, Thai Boxing, Jet & Water ski shows, Chinese Dragon & Lion shows, Stunt Shows (that involved cars, bmx and bikes in the show), horse stunt show from UK (Hollywood Participant), Kite Surfing, Circus Carnivals & Concerts etc. from different parts of the world. It’s a very colorful event where you will come across and meet people from all over the world.

Next year (2007) in the months of Jan & Feb we have our upcoming Festival. The preparations and selections start 6 months prior to the festival.

We are hereby contacting you for the same reason and want to check if there is any possibility for you to arrange some extra ordinary shows & demonstration during the festival.

If you are willing to participate then please confirm your availability to us.

We will provide your team with the following facilities:

~ Round Trip air ticket

~ Full board hotel Accommodation in Oman

~ Entry visas

~ Venue setup

All you have to do is:

~ Arrange a team for this event

~ Inform us with your requirements & suggestions on this proposal (like no of people, no of tickets & rooms required, cost of the show)

~ Send us demonstration CDs, photos & other similar promotional material

~ Show cost

** Kindly quote the show cost for 7 days, 2 weeks and one month**

Please let me know if you are willing to work with us because it’s very good opportunity for both of us to work together and make this event a great success by promoting your SHOWS as well as our Muscat Festival.

We will truly appreciate if you can revert back to us with your ideas ASAP!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any clarifications in this aspect.

We now look forward to hear from you very soon.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Uzma Sarwar

On behalf of

Majan Earth Commercial Agency

P.O.Box 743

P.C. 114

Muttrah, Oman

once again , i'm a ***** and i'd do it, or come along with the show.......lol
Old 12-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 im in
Old 12-13-2006, 01:49 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

how about a show in dubai... them cats are baalllin out there

Quick Reply: Shows in Foreign Countries?