Shows in Foreign Countries?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 11:19 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shows in Foreign Countries?

Originally Posted by Darius
ya I'm always looking for ****, I'd yell out there a huge ****ing hole in the wing!!! But alot of my fear is from working on cars etc. You just build a car and you drive it down the road, you hear different noises and you get paranoid like what didnt I tighten up, or whats gonna break. When I'm in the plane I'm listening for everything but I just dont know what I'm listening for. Any new noise and I think were going down, the motors are always doing something different.
haha!!Its kinda funny when you think about it.. You can do a 110mph coaster and everyone watching on the sidelines is like "holy **** that dude is crazy!!!"
but then its time to get on a plane and you get poopie pants. I feel the same way on this one. I think its something about not being in control. Same thing if I'm in a fast car going 180mph...If I'm driving things are great. If I'm in the passenger seat I want out of the car.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:22 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

sign us up and we'll give those banglasdeshians a show to remember
Old 11-22-2006, 11:40 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
sign us up and we'll give those banglasdeshians a show to remember
You serious, this aint Japan fool. Another thing is the food when you travel overseas! If you can find a mc donalds you would be real happy!! Other wise it's curry soup all day!!
Old 11-22-2006, 11:42 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Dude last time I went there I was in Mexico City on Mexican Independence day, they were shooting off guns everwhere like firecrackers. We got to the promotors friends house and first thing he did was take us in the back yard to shoot some fully auto guns in the air. The ride from the airport to the house took 2 hours in the filthiest air ever, straight smoke. The things you see in some parts of mexico will split your wig. There is absolutly no value of life there. People are born and die and nobody gives a **** unless you got money. Street kids 6-7-9 years old out at 4 am just trying to beg for money. The dogs you see there makes you sick, skin and bones and nobody will feed them. The corruption is rampant and drugs rule everything. Mexico city is mass confusion at it's finest and I will never ever go back.

im guessing you never came to brazil

if you havent been here you dont know the real meaning of the world corruption
Old 11-22-2006, 11:54 AM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

When our flaps come out for takeoff and landing you can see through a gap in the wing. Sometimes after the plane gets washed water comes out of the gap when the flaps are lowered. One time when we were taxiing out for takeoff we put out the flaps and a passenger freaked out yelling that there is a hole in the wing and it was spraying fluid everywhere. This is NOT what a pilot wants to hear because we thought there was an actual problem. Really what I am saying is that if you dont know what you are talking about keep your mouth shut. Unless you see a fire or parts falling off it shouldnt be a problem.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

dude that movie hostel scares me from going to europ and that movie wolf creek scares me from going to australia. i hate movies. oh and the movie borat scares me of pakastan like countries
Old 11-22-2006, 12:03 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kerns BBO
When our flaps come out for takeoff and landing you can see through a gap in the wing. Sometimes after the plane gets washed water comes out of the gap when the flaps are lowered. One time when we were taxiing out for takeoff we put out the flaps and a passenger freaked out yelling that there is a hole in the wing and it was spraying fluid everywhere. This is NOT what a pilot wants to hear because we thought there was an actual problem. Really what I am saying is that if you dont know what you are talking about keep your mouth shut. Unless you see a fire or parts falling off it shouldnt be a problem.

.....um, there was actually a hole in the wing though. The pilot about **** himself when he found out afterward.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:09 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

how exactly was there a whole in the wing ??? unless someone shoots it, it not a very likely occurance ....
Old 11-22-2006, 12:12 PM
AGGRESSION!

You serious, this aint Japan fool. Another thing is the food when you travel overseas! If you can find a mc donalds you would be real happy!! Other wise it's curry soup all day!!
**** it I got a strong stomach....send me over....ill do circles with like 5 bangladeshians strapped to the bike.....aint no thang.....
Old 11-22-2006, 12:14 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by alexcod
how exactly was there a whole in the wing ??? unless someone shoots it, it not a very likely occurance ....

Its what they said on the radio yesterday. D&D in the afternoon on Live 97.1 in Detroit.

Sure its unlikely, but it still can happen. Wear and tear, heat, friction....the **** doesn't last forever. I guess they only do the once over on the planes every 16 days.....thats a long time in my mind.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:14 PM

**** it I got a strong stomach....send me over....ill do circles with like 5 bangladeshians strapped to the bike.....aint no thang.....

....E-Dub, you're my hero.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:18 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by xxBornexx
....E-Dub, you're my hero.
haha.....what up bro.....cant wait until vegas man...gonna be the illest time ever
Old 11-22-2006, 12:23 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

haha.....what up bro.....cant wait until vegas man...gonna be the illest time ever
send me over too ill go
Old 11-22-2006, 12:23 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

mmmm.. i dont know whats the problem with India ive been there for 3 times (Bombay,Bhubaneswar and Patna) and its not that bad. Its a poor country so you notice this fact in every place you go to, every thing you do.. but its a nice place to see and it didnt look really dangerous to me (speaking about terrorism or whatever, not traffic habits)
Old 11-22-2006, 12:27 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by br denis

oh Ive heard, I heard that for the population they had almost as many murders as Iraq!
Old 11-22-2006, 12:28 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I down to do a show with some punjabs. Like dude said earlier they will try to screw you!!! OH WELL I'll go toe to toe with Akbar
Old 11-22-2006, 12:28 PM

Hell yeah, I'll buy the beers the first night we get there. Trust me, can't wait to get the hell outta this cold. Its like summer time when it hits 50 degrees. I hate this ****.

You gonna be down at stuntwars in january??
Old 11-22-2006, 12:31 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

sounds like fun
Old 11-22-2006, 12:47 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by br denis

+1 I heard they will cut your hand off to take your watch...But the women are fu(kin hot!!!! :YEAH
Old 11-22-2006, 01:03 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

oh Ive heard, I heard that for the population they had almost as many murders as Iraq!
didnt know that... but yeah its a lot... last week a man around 40 years old stabbed his father and mother to death and stayed home like nothing had happened... a woman who was walkin down the street saw it through the window and called the police... ***** insane....

Quick Reply: Shows in Foreign Countries?