Shows in Foreign Countries?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 09:55 AM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough
Re: Shows in Foreign Countries?

hahaha is someone scared about flying?..lol
Man you should do a show in Germany, ppl over here like you and your typical american style to stunt.......it´s only 12 hours away...
Old 11-22-2006, 09:58 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darius
ya I'm always looking for ****, I'd yell out there a huge ****ing hole in the wing!!! But alot of my fear is from working on cars etc. You just build a car and you drive it down the road, you hear different noises and you get paranoid like what didnt I tighten up, or whats gonna break. When I'm in the plane I'm listening for everything but I just dont know what I'm listening for. Any new noise and I think were going down, the motors are always doing something different.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wow you're not kidding huh?? Planes really fvck with you huh??
Old 11-22-2006, 09:59 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

ya I'm always looking for ****, I'd yell out there a huge ****ing hole in the wing!!! But alot of my fear is from working on cars etc. You just build a car and you drive it down the road, you hear different noises and you get paranoid like what didnt I tighten up, or whats gonna break. When I'm in the plane I'm listening for everything but I just dont know what I'm listening for. Any new noise and I think were going down, the motors are always doing something different.

Yea, I know exactly what you're talking about. Even after a simple wheel swap, I feel a vibration and I'm going back through my mind trying to remember if I tightened every lug correctly.

Havn't had to deal with planes much though. I've only flown once in my life...I'm still a newb.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:01 AM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

D, the only reason you dont like to fly is cause you are in a plane with the wrong pilot , I have been in pilot school for some time now , when i am done you can hire my *** and we'll go to all kind of shows , load up the bikes and bone out !!!! LOL , I ll do some sh)t that will make you never even look at another plane again ! **** come to think of it i'll land the plane on the strip that the shows on , perfect its all figured out , you buy the plane i'll fly it !
Old 11-22-2006, 10:02 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Dude last time I went there I was in Mexico City on Mexican Independence day, they were shooting off guns everwhere like firecrackers. We got to the promotors friends house and first thing he did was take us in the back yard to shoot some fully auto guns in the air. The ride from the airport to the house took 2 hours in the filthiest air ever, straight smoke. The things you see in some parts of mexico will split your wig. There is absolutly no value of life there. People are born and die and nobody gives a **** unless you got money. Street kids 6-7-9 years old out at 4 am just trying to beg for money. The dogs you see there makes you sick, skin and bones and nobody will feed them. The corruption is rampant and drugs rule everything. Mexico city is mass confusion at it's finest and I will never ever go back.
thats striaght fu.cked....its funny cause they dont think about what they shoot up allways has to come down and will kill you if it hits you in the head....people over there are just striaght FU.CKED in the head....i know what youre talking about, i went over there on a cruise and i couldnt leave any faster....kids asking if i want to buy their little sister and all types of crazy ****....ive never been back because i hate it there so much....they'll cut your head off for a dollar....i like to travel but not to shitty places like that....
Old 11-22-2006, 10:03 AM

dmcfreestyledevin is an unknown quantity at this point

There's just some country's I just dont wanna ever go to no matter how much they paid me it's no worth my life. So anyone wanna do a show in Bangladesh, wherever the hell it is? June 2007. Should pay good.5-10k

show me were to sign
Old 11-22-2006, 10:05 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

cereally if it pays good we'll go iraq and ride
Old 11-22-2006, 10:07 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

like i said PILLS and lots of them...lol...i get on a plain and the wings go up and **** and im like what the hell is that why is doing that....when was the last time someone went threw this thing a checked everything and then i look out the window and see some ***.hole who couldnt change a light bulb working on the same plain next to me....i freak out at take off and landing too, i would rather slam my di.ck in at sliding door then fly...
Old 11-22-2006, 10:08 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Dude last time I went there I was in Mexico City on Mexican Independence day, they were shooting off guns everwhere like firecrackers. We got to the promotors friends house and first thing he did was take us in the back yard to shoot some fully auto guns in the air. The ride from the airport to the house took 2 hours in the filthiest air ever, straight smoke. The things you see in some parts of mexico will split your wig. There is absolutly no value of life there. People are born and die and nobody gives a **** unless you got money. Street kids 6-7-9 years old out at 4 am just trying to beg for money. The dogs you see there makes you sick, skin and bones and nobody will feed them. The corruption is rampant and drugs rule everything. Mexico city is mass confusion at it's finest and I will never ever go back.
thats Mexico for you, I love visiting my family down there but I couldnt live there. In Acapulco and Veracruz, the cops will setup a road block and get money off of everyone, so much corruption..
Old 11-22-2006, 10:12 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by xxBornexx
Yea, I know exactly what you're talking about. Even after a simple wheel swap, I feel a vibration and I'm going back through my mind trying to remember if I tightened every lug correctly.

Havn't had to deal with planes much though. I've only flown once in my life...I'm still a newb.
flying is fun as **** .... heres the chance to fly some more - we'll do the show lol
Old 11-22-2006, 10:14 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Last time I was there for work I got a gun pulled on me by a bouncer because I was arguing about my tab. I got shafted big time.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:21 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scott3824
flying is fun as **** .... heres the chance to fly some more - we'll do the show lol

Hell, why not. Can't be much worse than living in flint and riding in detroit.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:21 AM

ebinmoothedam is an unknown quantity at this point

@ DARIUS
its not worth going all the way to bangladesh to stunt.
i live in india and i know what bangaldesh is.ppl are crazy and they wont mind kiiling u to get ur stuffs !!!!
i dont even think those guys even remotely know what stunt riding is
but i am sure they will throw their jaws down once they see u stunting...but then its not worth the risk and pain u take for going there.
better not to stunt in any of "3rd-world-kind-of-country"
Old 11-22-2006, 10:24 AM

Flint is pretty much third world. Up here they'll want to kill you, see you rock a wheelie, then want to be your body guard. It works out pretty good in the hood.

Cops don't care and the brutha's love a show.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:49 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats the problem with knowing ****. Im like that with everything because of working on cars and bikes. We go to an amusement park and Im scared out of my mind now because I can see someone fcvking something up or doing something halfassed and the ride breaking, then end up paying for it.

Whoever said ignorance is bliss wasnt lying
Old 11-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xxBornexx
Anyone else hear about the guy who waited to tell the pilot about a gaping hole in the wing until they landed?? I guess he didn't want to alarm the passengers so he never said a word about it. How do you see a gigantic hole in the wing and not say anything???
Hahaha, FU CK THAT!!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:53 AM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree 100 % some of these clowns that work at these places !
Old 11-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ebinmoothedam
@ DARIUS

i live in india and i know what bangaldesh is.ppl are crazy and they wont mind kiiling u to get ur stuffs !!!!
There's your answer, D!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:59 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

ever watch hostel, Ima sucker for hot chicks, Im staying right here n texas where i know peeps,
n flying is awesome, i like sitting by the window
Old 11-22-2006, 11:00 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TongWoo
There's your answer, D!
no doubt

Quick Reply: Shows in Foreign Countries?