This is how police feel about your parking lot

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 09:53 PM

Xr50King is an unknown quantity at this point
This is how police feel about your parking lot

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52775

I ran across this thread while seeing what the boys in blue were up too...

I cant belive the ignorance that is involed with us just wanting to have a safe place to ride...i think im going to save all my money buy a large piece of land away from everyone and build a parking lot with a fence... ftp
Old 11-21-2006, 09:56 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is how police feel about your parking lot

FTP!!!!!! :YEAH they dont understand and never will... all they understand is the $$$ involed with writing us tickets
Old 11-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

just forget about ti man, the more you read it the more pissed off you get.

everyone knows there ARE cops out to get you. ity happens, they have tiny d1cks, get over it.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:04 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

that is the gayest **** i have ever read. even the cops on there that ride dont know what they are talking about. they call us idiots for stunting on the streets so we move to lots and they call us idiots for that. reading that makes me stand by the saying FTP!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by Xr50King
http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52775

I ran across this thread while seeing what the boys in blue were up too...

I cant belive the ignorance that is involed with us just wanting to have a safe place to ride...i think im going to save all my money buy a large piece of land away from everyone and build a parking lot with a fence... ftp
ive thought of that myself kind of like the skate parks but just make them for stunters. well you know alot of the skaters didnt think there would be skate parks and then they started making them. i remember skating when i was younger and we always wanted some type of a skate park and now there in my city and surrounding citys.

i really dont think its a big deal and personally i think its better than REAL crime thats really out there
Old 11-21-2006, 10:09 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just read alot of those posts ,it seems its all up to the cop who rolls up on you in the lot or wherever your at. I remember when i was at a lot in TX . right along a major road ,the heat rolled in and the kid who lived there that was practicing just said ,his wife worked there ,cop said be careful and left. alot of them are quick to prejudge and have that prejudice towards sportbikes. its funny to hear some of them use there terms "stuntbiking" they throw the term sqid around alot too. why even bother trying to defend what stuntriding is about to most of em? im gonna stick to my deadend roads,tennis courts and if im lucky enough a parking lot ,, (they cant stop my progress)"fukem"
Old 11-21-2006, 10:30 PM

i just couldnt belive the negativity about guys that respect the laws of the street and play in lots... this country is crazy....
Old 11-21-2006, 10:31 PM

wonderbread is an unknown quantity at this point

reading that just makes me hate cops more. FTP!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:38 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

granted I love to ride - but your asking cops if its "OK" to stunt ride - WTF kind of replies do you think your going to get?

Your throwing gas into a campfire with that one.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by N.Andrews
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just read alot of those posts ,it seems its all up to the cop who rolls up on you in the lot or wherever your at. I remember when i was at a lot in TX . right along a major road ,the heat rolled in and the kid who lived there that was practicing just said ,his wife worked there ,cop said be careful and left. alot of them are quick to prejudge and have that prejudice towards sportbikes. its funny to hear some of them use there terms "stuntbiking" they throw the term sqid around alot too. why even bother trying to defend what stuntriding is about to most of em? im gonna stick to my deadend roads,tennis courts and if im lucky enough a parking lot ,, (they cant stop my progress)"fukem"
Where down the cape do you live? I know evan from sickshooter, havn't seen him in a minute. Im out of middleboro - prob 15 min from ya
Old 11-21-2006, 10:44 PM

banned101 is a decent person

I didnt read it but my minds already made up FTP!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:44 PM

When somebody builds a stunt park with a tard and dirtbike track they will be rich... somebody loan me half a mil
Old 11-21-2006, 10:46 PM

OneLife706 is an unknown quantity at this point

how can they say anything to you for stunting if you have promission to use it from the owner?
Old 11-21-2006, 10:46 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

I live in the mashpee area , I talked to you on myspace /its nelson . Im goin in on a new shop w/ evan in bourne ,were gonna do bike/jetskirepairs and some custom bike stuff. i was down in daytona riding w/ travis a few wks ago. im still riding *** the cold,, got that 929 stunt ready?
Old 11-21-2006, 10:51 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

hey kenneth929 arent you a leo?
Old 11-21-2006, 11:02 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
ive thought of that myself kind of like the skate parks but just make them for stunters. well you know alot of the skaters didnt think there would be skate parks and then they started making them. i remember skating when i was younger and we always wanted some type of a skate park and now there in my city and surrounding citys.

i really dont think its a big deal and personally i think its better than REAL crime thats really out there
Thats what I love about riding in MASS, There is real crime, ALOT. Thats why I ride there, they dont **** with you. Ive riddin right by cops on one wheel and the just flick the blues on just to remind you that its illegal I guess. And they never mess with you in Parking lots, they just have better things to do! I love it!!
Old 11-21-2006, 11:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

the way it works is that is has to be a private parking lot, an area not for public use at all, or if it is, you must get the owners permission, ur fine if it's gated in, however, if it's not, n something happens and your bike goes off and causes damage, you are liable for the resulting damages...unless you can get away quick enough
Old 11-21-2006, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by N.Andrews
I live in the mashpee area , I talked to you on myspace /its nelson . Im goin in on a new shop w/ evan in bourne ,were gonna do bike/jetskirepairs and some custom bike stuff. i was down in daytona riding w/ travis a few wks ago. im still riding *** the cold,, got that 929 stunt ready?

I dumped the 929's, im on a 03 954 FULL FAIRING, no cage, no bar - no giant sprockets - just a glamma machine! its all about being pretty, so pretty!

once My wheels are chromed im gonna be like kevin fetterline bangin' brittany spears i'll be so blinged out.

im always down to ride
Old 11-22-2006, 12:18 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

i can only think of one thing now, FTP!
Old 11-22-2006, 01:12 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banned101
I didnt read it but my minds already made up FTP!!!!!!!!
+1 all the police I've met have been ****s even when I've done nothing wrong. My mates car broke down and the cop treated us like criminals

FTP

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: This is how police feel about your parking lot