This is how police feel about your parking lot

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 01:18 AM

636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough
Re: This is how police feel about your parking lot

ftp is a way of life.. amen.. wat would the pigs think of this since it has no front wheel.. ftpSTREETFIGHTERZ holding it down.. ftp
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sf_nofrontend_hwy1 (2).jpg
Views:	7
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	183988  
Attached Images    
Old 11-22-2006, 01:20 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
+1 all the police I've met have been ****s even when I've done nothing wrong. My mates car broke down and the cop treated us like criminals

FTP

Thats how my home town is. Guilty until proven innocent
Old 11-22-2006, 01:27 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letsride
Thats how my home town is. Guilty until proven innocent
It's not like we were waiting to rob a joint or anything, we were in the middle of nowhere and after he interrogated us he pissed off and didn't offer us any help.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:41 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

dude. this is why those crazy japanese guys put 6 gears on your bike.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:06 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

OK I got a quick question-maybe I'm just stupid but...

Motocross tracks w/jumps...Much more dangerous and injuries much more life threatening than stunting sportbikes. Right?

People are building dirt tracks--it CAN be done.

Who's going to step up to the plate and make one for US??

Cuz my bags are packed!!

Last edited by Armenian; 11-22-2006 at 02:15 AM.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:28 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i just dont understand. we follow the rules of the road...and get spots in private lots. then we get kicked out because of public endangerment...

jsut like the one dude said. more people die from coronary heart disease than any other thing in america...so lets just outlaw fast food and cheesburgers to free up all the emergency services.

its all bullshit...it honestly makes me wanna quit riding.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:30 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

They r full of haters , so let it be it ...why let em ruin our day ? just forget em n FTP.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:32 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SICK_508
They r full of haters , so let it be it ...why let em ruin our day ? just forget em n FTP.

im sick of tickets...hassles...and impounding fees...allbecause i wanna ride a -5378 mph wheelie.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:37 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

middle finger,runnnnnnnnn
Old 11-22-2006, 02:42 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Armenian
OK I got a quick question-maybe I'm just stupid but...

Motocross tracks w/jumps...Much more dangerous and injuries much more life threatening than stunting sportbikes. Right?

People are building dirt tracks--it CAN be done.

Who's going to step up to the plate and make one for US??

Cuz my bags are packed!!
I would try if I wasnt in NH. Not enough warm weather
Old 11-22-2006, 03:37 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
+1 all the police I've met have been ****s even when I've done nothing wrong. My mates car broke down and the cop treated us like criminals

FTP
me and a friend (he doesn't stunt) were at a lot few days ago, just talking after a quick session, just mentioning police, and here they are...first they ask what are we doing?!?!?! WTF? can't you see? we're talking...then they ask for ID's, then they give me **** for my licence that is split in 2 parts, lol, then they give ask where's my licence plate...I get it under a seat and show it...then they act like wild west sherifs, and check my bike papers 5 times...WTF, am I a criminal? And finnally after a long speach how they respect motorcycles and they will let us get away this time because of that...what a phatetic creatures they are...they 5u(k in real life so they act some though guys when on duty...
Old 11-22-2006, 03:56 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by bruno_z
And finnally after a long speach how they respect motorcycles and they will let us get away this time because of that...what a phatetic creatures they are...they 5u(k in real life so they act some though guys when on duty...
I have no clue what you just said, lol
Old 11-22-2006, 04:18 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Its the cops call, you can beat a reckless/DTE in court if you're a decent rider and in a parking lot. In most states the law is written to the affect of "willing an wanton disregard/endangerment of persons or property" well, if you can show yourself to be a competition rider practicing you're going to beat it. Just like the guy who was a pro racer caught in his Viper doing 150 plus in Montana when it was without speed limits. The law stated reasonable and prudent as the speed limit, being a licensed racer was it reasonable for him to control his car at 150? On the stretch of road he was cited on it was shown to be. Better yet, it couldn't be proved it was unreasonable, and that's how you beat the reck/dte charge. Cops in Vegas watch and hang out, we never get ****ed with. We're lucky, our metro boys tend to be good people with better things to deal with.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:49 AM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

all of us can do something about it...there are enough motorcycle riders in america to show the cops we arent the ones to be hassled...we arent crimanals....i mean do we spend our hard earned money to be ****ing hassled?? i mean seriously..you helped buy that cops uniform..his weopons..and his squad car...it should be put to good use. Not hassling someone chilling in a empty lot. I had state troopers talk **** to me one day tellig me if i go to far back im done and ill die and hurt motorists. He had the nerve to tell me" I've scraped plenty of dumbasses like you up off the road and i dont feel like doing it anymore" ..i told him about back brake i also told him it was probably abunch of new people to the world of wheeliees...didnt know back brake they were just holdilng on for dear life. Well im really tired i dunno if any of this made sense..but hell yea
Old 11-22-2006, 06:11 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

....don't want to loose this thread.

And BTW Apex, if thats the way it is, I'm coming to Vegas. :YEAH
Old 11-22-2006, 06:13 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
just forget about ti man, the more you read it the more pissed off you get.

everyone knows there ARE cops out to get you. ity happens, they have tiny d1cks, get over it.
+1 that cops have tiny ****s! lol
Old 11-22-2006, 06:28 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

You cannot get reckless driving for doing a slow wheelie in a parking lot, well you can but it wont stick. To be reckless-endagerment etc you have to be putting someone else at risk. If you are solo in a parking lot going 5mph it wont stick. When the cop tells the judge you were going 5mph its a done deal. I was arrested in Servin It Up 2 riding at the spot. I filmed 5 cops from the same city watching me and loving it. Next night different cop, different attitude about bikes and I'm in Jail. He didnt give a **** about what I had to say. Next day I go to the station to talk to the seargant-watch commander. Told him 5 of his cops watched me do the same thing and loved it. He said they should all be repremanded and I should have been arrested then. When I pulled out my camcorder to show him the faces of the cops so he could repremand them he got really angry, got in my face and told me straight up to get the **** out, repeatedly!! Needless to say I left and got a letter 3 days later all charges dropped!! He got punked pretty hard and didnt like it, camcorders are a great thing.:YEAH
Old 11-22-2006, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
You cannot get reckless driving for doing a slow wheelie in a parking lot, well you can but it wont stick. To be reckless-endagerment etc you have to be putting someone else at risk. If you are solo in a parking lot going 5mph it wont stick. When the cop tells the judge you were going 5mph its a done deal. I was arrested in Servin It Up 2 riding at the spot. I filmed 5 cops from the same city watching me and loving it. Next night different cop, different attitude about bikes and I'm in Jail. He didnt give a **** about what I had to say. Next day I go to the station to talk to the seargant-watch commander. Told him 5 of his cops watched me do the same thing and loved it. He said they should all be repremanded and I should have been arrested then. When I pulled out my camcorder to show him the faces of the cops so he could repremand them he got really angry, got in my face and told me straight up to get the **** out, repeatedly!! Needless to say I left and got a letter 3 days later all charges dropped!! He got punked pretty hard and didnt like it, camcorders are a great thing.:YEAH

Blackmailing the po-po!!
Old 11-22-2006, 06:57 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

I have never gotten a ticket ina lot, cops either don't care or just ask me to leave.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:17 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by FiSh
I have never gotten a ticket ina lot, cops either don't care or just ask me to leave.
dude your in Canada, you could walk down the street with a weed plant growing out of your head and not get arrested.

Quick Reply: This is how police feel about your parking lot