X_games And Freestyle Stunts

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 04:16 PM

ebinmoothedam is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up X_games And Freestyle Stunts

Hey guys
dont u think the X-Games should include freestyle motorcycle stunts as one of the competiton item.
they have MX freestyle ..so why not the Stunt riding competiton?
that will be super cool.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:33 PM

CARNAHKT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: X_games And Freestyle Stunts

Eventually stunt riding will be in the X games. Ive heard talk about it being as soon as 2008 but I dont know. That would be awesome though and it would probably be one of the most popular sports in the X games. Its way cooler than half the sports involved thats for sure.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:37 PM

exactly bro !!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 05:49 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

being on one tire at a time isnt as sellable as both 60' in the air or upside down. it would be cool though
Old 11-21-2006, 05:56 PM
MOTO DOC

WHEELIE4U is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
being on one tire at a time isnt as sellable as both 60' in the air or upside down. it would be cool though

+++1
Old 11-21-2006, 06:01 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

i think a reality show would be the best thing for the sport. people across america used to think UFC was the worst thing ever but ever since the ultimate fighter show (shout out to melvin guillard) people realize its not just rejects fighting, theyre actually decent people n now i will even go to my parents house and catch my mom n dad watching a ufc fight

Last edited by DaHammer; 11-21-2006 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:03 PM

ahenry is a decent person

The only thing i wonder, if so it ever may happen, will they make standards, (ex: Dirtbike bars or clip ons, Full fairing or not, certain size sproket. certain size bikes, etc......) you know if it goes like major mainstream (even though the sport is doing great now!!!)what will they do for equalness of the competitions?????
Old 11-21-2006, 06:29 PM

Mr. Rogers is an unknown quantity at this point

If they limit it and set guidelines it wouldn't be "freestyle" anymore
Old 11-21-2006, 06:38 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I can't recount how many times this has been brought up.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:44 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Old 11-21-2006, 06:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
+100000000
Old 11-21-2006, 06:47 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

evey one is always thinking it or bringing it up,

i hope that mainstream would not just chew us up and spit us out, after that it would back to the forum dreaming about our big break lol!
Old 11-21-2006, 06:50 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by CARNAHKT
Eventually stunt riding will be in the X games. Ive heard talk about it being as soon as 2008 but I dont know. That would be awesome though and it would probably be one of the most popular sports in the X games. Its way cooler than half the sports involved thats for sure.
@ your last comment. Some of you kids are so funny. 90% of the viewers of X games have NO clue about "stunt" riding. I could not imagine how boring it would be to watch people do slow wheelies in a lot on TV not to mention for people who have no clue about it.

Never in anyones life time will there be "stunting on sportbikes" in the Xgames.
There is no danger invloved for anyone who would make it to the Xgames making it not really fun to watch. There are NO 360 flips ect...no air.

I know this is another one of the 1000 Xgames threads from some newbie that thinks stunting is the coolest thing since :insert anything you want:...but if you have been around you would know that it's just not going to happen. I've seen a few "pro's" post about thinking it might happen, I think they just can't let goo of the reality that this will never happen.

The only way I could ever see it happen would be...Some type of course with obstacles (tree stumps, water ect, lightning) that made it more...well, whatever you get the point.

Originally Posted by scott
Old 11-21-2006, 09:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

i pray that this **** never makes it to the X GAYMES>
if it does i really might quit.
i'll atleast take my handbrake off
Old 11-21-2006, 09:45 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scott3824
the guy is new but yea this is gettin old... this has been discussed a bajillion times
Old 11-21-2006, 10:40 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

forget the x-games
the dew action sports tour actually pays.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:49 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by Robbie
@ your last comment. Some of you kids are so funny. 90% of the viewers of X games have NO clue about "stunt" riding. I could not imagine how boring it would be to watch people do slow wheelies in a lot on TV not to mention for people who have no clue about it.

Never in anyones life time will there be "stunting on sportbikes" in the Xgames.
There is no danger invloved for anyone who would make it to the Xgames making it not really fun to watch. There are NO 360 flips ect...no air.

I know this is another one of the 1000 Xgames threads from some newbie that thinks stunting is the coolest thing since :insert anything you want:...but if you have been around you would know that it's just not going to happen. I've seen a few "pro's" post about thinking it might happen, I think they just can't let goo of the reality that this will never happen.

The only way I could ever see it happen would be...Some type of course with obstacles (tree stumps, water ect, lightning) that made it more...well, whatever you get the point.

^^^^ YUP^^^^

Its never going to be more than a intermission show really....that is until some one see's how to market this correctly....until then its just spinnin the wheels......thats why im skeptical about this whole discovery channel thing with kane.....no disrespect to kane......yeah robbie maybe some lightning and this would be in the games......or some kids shooting paintballs.....
Old 11-21-2006, 11:55 PM

Jon Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to mention the fact of where the location of the event would be held! To have good runs and what not you need mad space and some decent distance to run a few combos each run instead of runnin through them like Conway.. lol..
Old 11-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

X games ****!!!!!!

**** em!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:12 AM

i was talking in a entirely diff prespective of streetstyle stunting.
i see this sport in a professional way and events like X-GAMES can bolt us to a diff level and can bring a name to the stunters.
in my country stunt riding is conciderd as the worst sport (?) and many think its the another public display of rowdism.
i know thats not the truth and i have utter respect for all big stunters out here.
DO U THINK ALL THE X-GAMERS are ROWDIES.
if u think ...yes then all the MX riders and BMX riders and everyone are rowdies.
motorcycle stunting can come in XGAMES but there will be limitations like the area for stunting and time limits and all...just like the normal stunt competitons...but all stunters can make sure they will get more viewership.
and thats what we all r looking for !!

Quick Reply: X_games And Freestyle Stunts