CT STUNT:New style cages for 06/07 GSXR600/750

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 09:13 AM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CT STUNT:New style cages for 06/07 GSXR600/750

Originally Posted by 322efonic
I just wanna see you try a 12 and crash your bike these people dont know that you cant wheelie do they
yea u got me, hmmmm i only designed a bar and cage for my bike caz i like to stare at it all day
Old 11-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by charliebrown
hey man i think 250 is a little steep 2oo was my offer but these guys say 150 ao im not sure if your trying to rip me off or what????? i asked abouta bar to just pm me if your not pulling my leg
dude im not tryin to rip you off , material costs arnt too high but you need to figure it takes some time to fabricate...
Powers cage costs $280+shipping
Fi costs around the same along with factory 905

Ok you know what ill do ...ill do an intro for
$230.00 FREE SHIPPING IN US
You wont find a cage for that price...i need to get that for the cage
Old 11-23-2006, 09:36 AM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person

hey ,whats up man .see u tryin to sell some stuff on here.good for you. stuff looks pritty good.whether it works or not only u know, so you got to show them that it works. and let me tell u stuntlife is a tough crowed so it better work good. also if you post upon this site be ready for anything and dont take anything anyone says to hart.good luck. carm
Old 11-23-2006, 10:36 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Honestly though.....design looks like it could work as well as the 12 bar but you gotta understand that the new gixxer frames are gabage....I have an 05 600...beefed the hell outta my sub-frame and i'm still wondering when it's gonna crack... ....show these stunters that it's been field tested to show them the durability and you might get a better response...people don't wanna hear what it can do to protect a bike...they wanna see it actually protect the bike...to know it's worth it if they decide to buy it. I'm all for someone trying to get out there and push a product that can help in stunting but it's all about selling your product...

Old 11-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CT STUNT RIDERZ
two words - sick innovations.

two more words - absolutely indestructible.

$219

why do you need to get that...$150 shipped (if it was powdercoated)

i'm not hating on you but it doesn't look strong, the welds aren't good and it hasn't been tested...play around with it and get some video of the aftermath...then start taking prices.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:08 PM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

dude im not tryin to rip you off , material costs arnt too high but you need to figure it takes some time to fabricate...

Those cages cost that much because they are proffesionally fabricated,made out of chromoly steel,tried and tested and redesigned.They are not made with mild steel pipe that you get from the home depot,and by some kid in his garage tryin to learn how to mig weld and bending the pipe in a vice.You can't even begin to compare prices with those brands.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:13 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Yo , what the hell r u thinkin in yer head ...tryin 2 sell some knock off cages , once their bike gets down and smashed so you will be the one get the blame as well.
WHat do you need to do is search more and learn lil bit how the way it works and check their brand with price.

I'd personally go for SI which it only cost 219.00..that **** is hardcore you better check SI video how the way the bike landed real hard.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:17 PM

VINNYRISK is an unknown quantity at this point

I CAN TEST IT FOR U !!
scrapeworks.com
Old 11-23-2006, 12:23 PM

You are going about this all the wrong way and thats why you aren't gettin any respect from people.Your brand new to the stunt scene and your comin in all hot and heavy with a website and tryin to build cages and bars you haven't even built a reputation for yourself yet,well maybe you have but it's not a very good start.Dude you should worry less about all this and just learn how to ride,put as much effort into your riding as you have into that website and the cage and the bar and people may start to respect you a little more.If you want to build cages thats fine but stop trying to sell them for now and test it on your bike and see how it holds up then if it holds up good the people you ride with or know might be interested in buying one.ScrapeWorks builds cages in CT and they started off by sponsoring riders with thier products so people could see how they hold up,and that way they could test them also and redesign them as neccesary.THEN THEY STARTED SELLING THIER PRODUCTS after they built a good reputation with alot of riders.And just so you know your not going to become a millionair of of stunting,thier is no money in this,So if you like the stunt scene and have a love for riding then just ride your bike and knock it off with all this bullsh*t trying to sell stuff on stuntlife.AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DON'T DELETE THESE THREADS BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE WRONG FORUM,MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY TO PUT ADS IN THE BUY AND SELL SECTION.maybe its the entertainment value?
Old 11-23-2006, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by VINNYRISK
I CAN TEST IT FOR U !!
scrapeworks.com
Vinny is CT's finest cage tester,I think you should let him ride your bike then if the cage holds up you can sell em!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paul
Vinny is CT's finest cage tester,I think you should let him ride your bike then if the cage holds up you can sell em!
forget about the cage if your bike stays in less then 12 peices you should be good to go.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:29 PM
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE

danherz is a decent person

thats a big IF with vinny:YEAH
Old 11-23-2006, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by ezec1000
forget about the cage if your bike stays in less then 12 peices you should be good to go.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:33 PM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

cost me 50 bux to build mine..and you see the quality too
you cant come out hard like your cage is numba one already....if your serious about getting your name out there..start out cheap...it doesnt cost 200 bux to fabricate that dinky cage
Old 11-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Group Moderator

You are going about this all the wrong way and thats why you aren't gettin any respect from people.Your brand new to the stunt scene and your comin in all hot and heavy with a website and tryin to build cages and bars you haven't even built a reputation for yourself yet,well maybe you have but it's not a very good start.Dude you should worry less about all this and just learn how to ride,put as much effort into your riding as you have into that website and the cage and the bar and people may start to respect you a little more.If you want to build cages thats fine but stop trying to sell them for now and test it on your bike and see how it holds up then if it holds up good the people you ride with or know might be interested in buying one.ScrapeWorks builds cages in CT and they started off by sponsoring riders with thier products so people could see how they hold up,and that way they could test them also and redesign them as neccesary.THEN THEY STARTED SELLING THIER PRODUCTS after they built a good reputation with alot of riders.And just so you know your not going to become a millionair of of stunting,thier is no money in this,So if you like the stunt scene and have a love for riding then just ride your bike and knock it off with all this bullsh*t trying to sell stuff on stuntlife.AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DON'T DELETE THESE THREADS BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE WRONG FORUM,MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY TO PUT ADS IN THE BUY AND SELL SECTION.maybe its the entertainment value?
I hear what ur sayin...its good advice...yea alot of ppl dont have respect for me, its messed up caz i respect and dont hate on anyone....def not lookin to make a million, i love to ride man, its 30 degrees out and im practicing all night, im gonna put in my best to make it to the top, i will do it!!...the only reason why i wanna sell this stuff on my site is to pay for my stuntin, my travel expences/misc, caz i wanna travel everywhere to competitions and eventually get some of you guys together to set up an event to raise money for a good cause,...non profit...i ve been testing my 12bar for a few days now and i redesigned some parts on it, i will post some pics of the new design soon(its shorter,stronger, smaller bar)...the cage is def. holding up well ive had a few good test crashes on it..i will do my best to get a video for you guys, thanks!!
Old 11-23-2006, 09:06 PM

Jenniexx is an unknown quantity at this point

There you go...that would be the real test to see if they are good
Old 11-23-2006, 09:46 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

im the master of splitting case covers - give me a shot! What do you make for honda's? F4i, 929 or 954's - i got a collection
Old 11-23-2006, 10:19 PM

shadywitthe380 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezec1000
i don't usually say anything about other peoples welding skills but......practice practice practice...and unless those bars are solid i would hate to see that go down....

go back to go......do not collect $200
+1 try tig welding them
Old 11-24-2006, 06:34 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

vinny = cage killer (weed wacker) nuf said
Old 11-24-2006, 06:37 PM

charliebrown can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by trick187
vinny = cage killer (weed wacker) nuf said
how many times are you guys gonna say that vinny is a killer we get it god the telefonica started it all

Quick Reply: CT STUNT:New style cages for 06/07 GSXR600/750