stuntusa

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 08:16 PM

FerstlerSlim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stuntusa

Originally Posted by Cathi
its called www.StuntTrader.com ...

we are about to open the forums on there as well ... which is what you are all looking for ... sheeeeeesh
as of now you can put in your reviews on products we cant put them on here because this place is so out of control as it is ... i will have to say it again... and again ... and again ...

if this place didnt have to have a babysitter all the time, then we could open something ... but the site is way too big ...

PLUS .. just for your info, not that it does any good anyways, but we have to have a seperate site for the classifieds because of a stupid lawsuit we dealt with ... so even though you guys dont like that we dont have the forums on here, man you fork out a couple thousand dollars for attorney fee's court costs and we will open a forum on stuntlife for it .. otherwise, just enjoy a little change that not only protects US but that protects you from being screwed on a sale ...
Didnt realize stuntlife got sued for its classifieds. Can you release the details? Why not use classified listings like stuntlife used to on stuntrader? Its obvious nobody likes the current listing method.

Dave
Old 11-26-2006, 04:50 PM

Bump for an answer to my question.

Dave
Old 11-26-2006, 05:00 PM

fabioonachopper is a decent person

Originally Posted by FerstlerSlim
Paypal is useless for retrieving money....you obviously have never been screwed over using paypal. It will happen. I still use it, but always have fear in the back of my mind.

Dave
how do u mean it is useless for retrieving money?? i never had a problem with them.. i buy and sell on ebay and paypal is awesome.. it takes a few buisness days to get the money in your bank but if you can wait like 48 hours paypal is fine
Old 11-26-2006, 07:45 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by fabioonachopper
how do u mean it is useless for retrieving money?? i never had a problem with them.. i buy and sell on ebay and paypal is awesome.. it takes a few buisness days to get the money in your bank but if you can wait like 48 hours paypal is fine
he ment like if there is an issue and you get screwed, its usless trying to get it back thru paypal....

i have no opinion on this matter though cause i do not have paypal
Old 11-26-2006, 08:39 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4stunna
he ment like if there is an issue and you get screwed, its usless trying to get it back thru paypal....

++111111

i bought a master that was advertised to be in 100% working condition, it was broken, had a shop look it, and they sent it to brembo, brembo said yah its broke, i faxed all this info to them and the guy didnt hafta do ****, they basically said wow that sucks..bye
Old 11-26-2006, 08:52 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

paypal dose return you money,if the seller dose not send your item,they returned mine,but i think the limit is 1000 after that you have to go to cort to get the rest back.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:42 AM

To get your money back from paypal, the seller has to have money in their bank account or paypal account.

Dave
Old 11-27-2006, 08:13 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by FerstlerSlim
To get your money back from paypal, the seller has to have money in their bank account or paypal account.

Dave
exactly! if they dont have the funds they cant refund you any money... i got taken once on stuntUSA for a crash cage i never got (couldnt get my $150 back) and once on ebay i got sent some junk 50 forks that were suppusto be "loaded w/ Sano parts, and was broken, and NOT EVEN SANO parts) had a bike shop fax a report to paypal and everything.. basically they said "too bab... atleast you got the part" i hate paypal! so many ppl think they are safe useing it, and they arent.... thing is if someone has the money in their account to be able to refund you $ they probally dont need to rip you off.. if they rip you off they probally dont have any $
Old 11-27-2006, 08:34 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
++111111

i bought a master that was advertised to be in 100% working condition, it was broken, had a shop look it, and they sent it to brembo, brembo said yah its broke, i faxed all this info to them and the guy didnt hafta do ****, they basically said wow that sucks..bye
thats cause ur a *****.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:27 AM

fabioonachopper is a decent person

Originally Posted by f4stunna

thats not paypals issue than... paypal isnt the one giving you the shaft.. the seller is.. and then you report it to ebay... you think paypal wants to give free money out??? i can say that my **** i bought is bad 2..