whats the best way to start slow wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 02:16 AM

PeterKnevil is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the best way to start slow wheelies

ive just put a 60 tooth rear sprocket on my bike ! i was runnin a 45 but yeah i wanna get into the slow **** , whats the best way to get em up do i slip the clutch ? ui dont have a 12 bar yet but i dont really care about smashing my bike but yeah ne advice would be awesome thanks guys keep in stuntin

Pete
Old 11-20-2006, 02:44 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: whats the best way to start slow wheelies

search
Old 11-20-2006, 02:49 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Go slow
Old 11-20-2006, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by villa76
Go fast
+1
Old 11-20-2006, 02:54 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SICK_508
+1
Power it up at 30 mph
Old 11-20-2006, 03:07 AM

so do you mean power it up at 30 then go break so you can go slow im talking like dan jackson slow lol , do i have the right sprockets ? 60 back 15 front like i mean slow as in similar to circle wheelies but going straight you get me?
Old 11-20-2006, 03:09 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by PeterKnevil
so do you mean power it up at 30 then go break so you can go slow im talking like dan jackson slow lol , do i have the right sprockets ? 60 back 15 front like i mean slow as in similar to circle wheelies but going straight you get me?
No man u gotta go micheal jackson slow with like 70 up 10 front thats the only solution.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

he gets you but you dont get him
Old 11-20-2006, 03:19 AM

20 in the front , 80 in the back. plenty of garbage power whoolie
Old 11-20-2006, 03:28 AM

i just read on a website that its bvest to have a 55 62 rear sprocket , then you ghave to turn the idle up a buit i know ho to do it now thanks for helping out though guys aprecciate it

Peace
Old 11-20-2006, 03:29 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by PeterKnevil
i just read on a website that its bvest to have a 55 62 rear sprocket , then you ghave to turn the idle up a buit i know ho to do it now thanks for helping out though guys aprecciate it

Peace
No prob keep it real mate..
Old 11-20-2006, 03:41 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

learn 12s the easist way??? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page) its in the help and how to forum....i havent read it but judging by the name
Old 11-20-2006, 05:31 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Ricky04750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Practice
Old 11-20-2006, 06:30 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by villa76
No man u gotta go micheal jackson slow with like 70 up 10 front thats the only solution.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:39 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Practice, no advice is going to help you on this one.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:41 AM

but what i ment was like everybody said practice . iknow that , o one told me i needed to turn my idle up o one told me that i should slip tha clutch you know what i mean , thanks for ya help ne ways gswitch ride on:D
Old 11-20-2006, 10:16 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

I just started going slow and what I did at start was just doing a normal wheelie with your foot in the passenger seat, it's easier to balance cause your back foot is holding your body weight. I started going further than balance point by holding the throttle and the rear brake. Bring the bike higher that you can by trying to be as smooth as possible going up higher.

Once I mastered to slow down to very low speeds almost to a stop then I started clutching it up at a stop and been going slow from then on. Hope this helps.

Also, take some aire off your rear tire, then bring your idle up a bit.

Once you can master that then try to get off the throttle and ride the back break only, you have to be really smooth and high up to do this. At that point you can start learning circles.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:43 AM

hey vern thanks man when you say turn the idle up what should the revs be on when i do this thanks man your the first person that has actually said ne thign helpful...and also what about the rear tyre how much psi should i let out? thanks bro
Pete
P.s are they fun.... i had a dream last night lol and i loved it :P
Old 11-21-2006, 04:56 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by old man roger
learn 12s the easist way??? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page) its in the help and how to forum....i havent read it but judging by the name
i was trying to save you time if you would have clicked on the link you would have seen that

Last edited by old man roger; 11-21-2006 at 05:01 AM.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:35 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Yea, so thank Roger or OR ELSE

Quick Reply: whats the best way to start slow wheelies