whats the best way to start slow wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 05:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: whats the best way to start slow wheelies

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Yea, so thank Roger or OR ELSE
yea what he said:YEAH
Old 11-21-2006, 06:30 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

1. turn idle up
2. dump the clutch from close to a stop
3. catch it with the rear brake before tail goes smashy smashy
Old 11-21-2006, 06:38 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yea that too
Old 11-21-2006, 07:29 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PeterKnevil
hey vern thanks man when you say turn the idle up what should the revs be on when i do this thanks man your the first person that has actually said ne thign helpful...and also what about the rear tyre how much psi should i let out? thanks bro
Pete
P.s are they fun.... i had a dream last night lol and i loved it :P
Never really measure and I don't have my gage on but it doesn't need to be perfect just turn the idle up so the engine revs higher at a stop just take some air out so you can push on the tire and make it cave in a bit.

You can try at a stop or going faster then going to a stop whatever you feel more comfortable with, I learned faster by going fast a few times then to clucth it up that way I knew the feeling of going slower, it's kinda scarier to bring it really high when you clutch it up. Try you back left foot in the trunk it works a lot better too.

You asked if it was fun, you will certainly be happy once you learn them, it feels kinda weird going slow because youve been going fast all along.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:27 AM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey vern thanks man when you say turn the idle up what should the revs be on when i do this thanks man your the first person that has actually said ne thign helpful...and also what about the rear tyre how much psi should i let out? thanks bro
Pete
P.s are they fun.... i had a dream last night lol and i loved it :P
I use 15 - 18 p.s.i and it works great.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:30 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

so do you mean power it up at 30 then go break so you can go slow im talking like dan jackson slow lol , do i have the right sprockets ? 60 back 15 front like i mean slow as in similar to circle wheelies but going straight you get me?
biiiriiit sprockets dont do whoolies
Old 11-21-2006, 11:26 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Get A Fiddy And Learn Brake Control... Makes Things Alot Easier
Old 11-21-2006, 12:07 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by LYONS
Get A Fiddy And Learn Brake Control... Makes Things Alot Easier
then you can be cool like this guy and put up pictures of you doing wheelies on a kids bike on stuntlife!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:10 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StreetJurisdiction
then you can be cool like this guy and put up pictures of you doing wheelies on a kids bike on stuntlife!
You're awfully witty in the morning.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:48 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

well dumbass if you had some dumb fu(kin nip pull out in front of you on your bike and nothing else to stunt at the time you too would ride the lil kids bike... and who the **** are you to talk look at your avatar.... give me your bike and ill show you how to ride it... stop being jealous that i can do things on a lil kids bike that you could never dream of doing...
Old 11-21-2006, 12:50 PM

actually i correct myself your lil ***** *** would probly give up riding cause of a few broken bones....****in *****..
Old 11-21-2006, 01:04 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

actually i correct myself your lil ***** *** would probly give up riding cause of a few broken bones....****in *****..

Name:  lyons.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  33.0 KB
Old 11-21-2006, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by br denis

Old 11-21-2006, 01:11 PM

ive broken my kneecap, what you got on that!?
Old 11-21-2006, 01:13 PM

oh yea and i sold that bike in my avatar this summer. youll have to talk to the guy that bought it
Old 11-21-2006, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by br denis

i didnt even start this **** i gave the guy advice on a safer way to learn slow wheelies... how am i being the internet gangster here...

and the guy that made that picture if i wan such an internet gangster then how come i pulled him aside at hollywood bike night to see how he wanted to handle the situation... i walk the walk too. not just talk... think i give a **** then ya dont know
Old 11-21-2006, 01:15 PM

never dream of doing no handers on a fiddy.
i was doing that before you went through puberty, oh wait from the looks of your avatar that time hasnt come yet...
Old 11-21-2006, 01:16 PM

ive broken my kneecap, what you got on that!?

lol thats it...
try harder bro im about ten up on you....
Old 11-21-2006, 01:17 PM

unless youve broken a kneecap, your back, or neck, youre talking ****. nothing compares to breaking those bones.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:17 PM

i didnt even start this **** i gave the guy advice on a safer way to learn slow wheelies... how am i being the internet gangster here...

and the guy that made that picture if i wan such an internet gangster then how come i pulled him aside at hollywood bike night to see how he wanted to handle the situation... i walk the walk too. not just talk... think i give a **** then ya dont know
lol chill man was j/k

Quick Reply: whats the best way to start slow wheelies