Repoed bike

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 07:43 AM

VWrome is an unknown quantity at this point
Repoed bike

Anyone know what happens to the title when this happens if the company never picks up the bike after a couple years. Is it reported stolen or what. My friend can get a bike with a signed title for stuntin. How legit is it
Old 11-15-2006, 07:58 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Repoed bike

Originally Posted by VWrome
Anyone know what happens to the title when this happens if the company never picks up the bike after a couple years. Is it reported stolen or what. My friend can get a bike with a signed title for stuntin. How legit is it
Sell it to someone in another state. As soon as that state issues a title, its as good as clean
Old 11-15-2006, 08:39 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
Sell it to someone in another state. As soon as that state issues a title, its as good as clean

yeah. what he said. ^^^^

i'll give ya $5 for it.
:YEAH
Old 11-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Na, I'll give you $100 for it.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:05 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

^^^^^ he wins
Old 11-15-2006, 09:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

wait, is there a lein printed on the title he has?
Old 11-15-2006, 11:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I just bought a 636 with a certificate saying its been abandoned.I called in the vin to police station to make sure its not stolen.Gonna use it just for stuntin or put my plate frome my clean titled 636 and ride it anyway.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:30 PM

VWrome is an unknown quantity at this point

this one came up clean too had a trooper friend run it. How do you know about the leins?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:39 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

^ who cares....I'm gonna run my good plate on it. I've never had a cop go lookin for a vin #
Old 11-15-2006, 01:01 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
^ who cares....I'm gonna run my good plate on it. I've never had a cop go lookin for a vin #
Maybe in GA... but they don't play in NY, not only will they check your frame Vin #'s but they'll inspect your motor numbers too to make sure there was no tampering...And yes they will take your bike if they "suspect a problem"...seen it happen.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:08 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chrome02r1
Maybe in GA... but they don't play in NY, not only will they check your frame Vin #'s but they'll inspect your motor numbers too to make sure there was no tampering...And yes they will take your bike if they "suspect a problem"...seen it happen.
Had that happen to me in sac. The bikes were in the back of a truck to He even check the #'s on my fiddy
Old 11-15-2006, 01:35 PM

Zapata is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude my bike was tempararly detained because the vin# on my insurance card didnt macth my bike by one # and the cop was like"were did you get this bike",,,,,,,, um the funkin dealership, so i had to call my insurance rep to verify,what a dip sh*t
Old 11-15-2006, 02:42 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

my buds gixxer hasnt had a payment since it was new, had the #'s ran on a stop a few mos. back.it was fine. leins and law dont mix, a repo man does that shi1t,not cops
Old 11-15-2006, 02:59 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by chrome02r1
damn they must be rough up there.......