New SSB Mag!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 02:01 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New SSB Mag!

Want to be in the magazine? Go to stuntwars and win.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:10 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the pic if no one has seen it yet.... I could really give a **** if the pic was in there or not. I don't care about any pic in there. What kinda gets my panties in a bunch is why the hell are people getting credit for something they didn't do??? John, did you guess on who killed the streets?? Did you assume on who killed the streets?? Did someone give you wrong info?? What was it?? Whats done is done. I don't want excuses and I don't want any complaining or beating around the bush. Its not like you guys are going to reprint the freaking mag. I just want to know what I should tell people and my sponsors when they ask why certain riders were mentioned and some weren't.

I've been to a couple bike nights and people ask me. Couple sponsors I've talked to ask me. I just want to know what to tell them.

John, I know you got ALL of the riders backs as long as you can provide it. I appreciate it and thank you for all that you have done and hope that you continue to do it no matter how much **** you get from everyone.

NOTE: Aaron from 905 started the ride and bounced like a bat out of hell to Pomona. Seems he didn't care too much about the ride that day. Warren and Beats specifically told me, "We only left the RR Parade because SSB is shooting the 905 ride."

Old 11-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
Want to be in the magazine? Go to stuntwars and win.

i think i asked frank 'how do i get a full page pic?'

and he said "win"

so i did

btw john...the LL Bean riding shoes have officially been retired...stunning loafers now!:YEAH

ps. kane you queer, send me that name and number that you were supposed to a few days ago.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:50 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont get it if everyone is worried about getting credit"love" in a mag why dont you start you own mag company up and you can put any pics up and show all the "love" to yourselves that you want and there is my
Old 11-14-2006, 02:51 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
You do a fine job all by yourself
johny ou busy today? I'm in los angeles for a minute.. been here for awhile..
but leaving tomrorow.. HOLLA
Old 11-14-2006, 02:59 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

John, you crack me up... stop replyin drunk... LOL

I don't care about ANY PICS BEIN USED. I UNDERSTAND that part. I know you don't have control of that. And who said I put you on blast?? I didn't even know you wrote the article.... now I do...hahaha

And you know DAMN well I love what you do for us. And you do whatever you can to help and support us. And I THANK YOU for it. I never directed any of this towards you personally. Like I said, I didn't even know YOU wrote the article til now.

My point is this. Many stunters have sponsers. These sponsers support certain riders for a reason. Some of these sponsers expect their riders to be out at all the events and representin whether its the streets or shows. Now when there's a BIG event like this and 1 of our sponsers reads the article (after we've already told them we went to the event and straight killed it) and we aren't even mentioned, they're gonna ask us, "where the hell were you at? I thought you were there killin the streets?" .... on the same note, some sponsers may see one of these guys name and be like "you aren't supposed to be killin the streets with our stickers, helmet, jacket etc. on.. What the fvck were you thinkin" and potentionally lose that sponser.

Bottom line, get the facts straight. You could be helpin OR hurtin someone. ARE WE ON THE SAME PAGE NOW????