Whos The Better Drifter

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 02:30 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: Whos The Better Drifter

oh yes
Old 11-12-2006, 02:37 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
yeah kinda of like how im an extra bike in a couple of bullos videos, oh wait lex, but 10 other people must've had the same 600 with blue fairings an white flames, the *** i gotta b.s. about? impress 2 people on here i've actually met n a couple others i've probably never seen or ever will, ****, yall got this niga twisted up

ok bro put it like this.... since your getting all ruffled and ****. many fools have been in many videos.

but bullo's video's for instance...bullo always likes to be deep, so no way to say you are in it or not. did you have a close up??? did you have a segment, or something??? no... so no-one can say you were there or not there.

but in darius's specific video you are talking about... ****** wassnt hella deep, and he actually knew everyone he was with. so how can you force your own fantasy on this ***** that knows his own facts.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:38 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by E RacK
well the nuerologist says that only things that made a huge impact on me will i easily remember, but the one on highway 4 you should go look at the video again, cause there were quiet a few more peoploe then that, the one where ur doin like 80 on one and everyone thought you tried to jump into a spreader an it went all bad, kinda like on servin it up when were riding the bay bridge n bruce starts doin circles, people say i wasnt there but im in the video right by nasty most the time, mario called me to come ride on that one n cus i was non-affiliated stuck me by kevin
Servin it up had no circles in it

Maybe circle burnouts
Old 11-12-2006, 02:50 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Anyways , i only seen one person drift tight circles and that was the vid bullo posted a couple of weeks ago . Kid was on a green ninja . Is that who you javon is

Cause that looked cool .

And D was doing one handed h/c burnouts and slapping the crowds hands with the free hand , while the back end was coming out , while slowly rolling forward . I think that was siu4 .

Is thread about bikes Because alot of track riders swing the end around corners . I consider that to be drifting . And i know alot of people don't have the ***** to do that at 100mph .

Or are you guys talking about burnout drifting
Old 11-12-2006, 02:52 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
ok bro put it like this.... since your getting all ruffled and ****. many fools have been in many videos.

but bullo's video's for instance...bullo always likes to be deep, so no way to say you are in it or not. did you have a close up??? did you have a segment, or something??? no... so no-one can say you were there or not there.

but in darius's specific video you are talking about... ****** wassnt hella deep, and he actually knew everyone he was with. so how can you force your own fantasy on this ***** that knows his own facts.
aka

Old 11-12-2006, 02:52 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Servin it up had no circles in it

Maybe circle burnouts
ya and Nasty wasnt there either, bruce couldnt 12 or do circles, plus the fact being born in 85 you would have been 16 and there sure as hell were no 16 year olds riding with us, like I said I can name everyone who was there and you werent so quit frontin! First you're Ricky Bobby's mechanic and now your ****ing his wife make your mind up
Old 11-12-2006, 02:53 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

i have some killer footage of jovan drifting... i think i have it uploaded on vidilife or something, but it is kinda when he first started killin it. i have to get the new ****.

also Darius, i always see you killin the crazy larry's, but i have never actually witnessed you hangin it out on a drift.... do you not like to swing it?
Old 11-12-2006, 02:54 AM
SERVIN IT UP

i have some killer footage of jovan drifting... i think i have it uploaded on vidilife or something, but it is kinda when he first started killin it. i have to get the new ****.

also Darius, i always see you killin the crazy larry's, but i have never actually witnessed you hangin it out on a drift.... do you not like to swing it?
I can drift, no problem. I also have a sick wreck in Siu5 of Javon doing a nasty highside!! He wrecked pretty bad.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:54 AM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Darius
ya and Nasty wasnt there either, bruce couldnt 12 or do circles, plus the fact being born in 85 you would have been 16 and there sure as hell were no 16 year olds riding with us, like I said I can name everyone who was there and you werent so quit frontin! First you're Ricky Bobby's mechanic and now your ****ing his wife make your mind up

damn another one.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:56 AM

I can drift, no problem. I also have a sick wreck in Siu5 of Javon doing a nasty highside!! He wrecked pretty bad.

yeah, i have seen him get some nasty ones too.

i wassnt saying you couldnt... i was just wondering why i havent seen you doing them much.

but the way you kill LARRY"S that **** inspires!
Old 11-12-2006, 02:56 AM
SERVIN IT UP

no Roman it's more like this!

Old 11-12-2006, 02:57 AM
SERVIN IT UP

yeah, i have seen him get some nasty ones too.

i wassnt saying you couldnt... i was just wondering why i havent seen you doing them much.

but the way you kill LARRY"S that **** inspires!
I dont know, just doesnt really intrest me.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:58 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

I dont know, just doesnt really intrest me.

stop fronting you cant drift ur bike homo
Old 11-12-2006, 02:59 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Emrock
stop fronting you cant drift ur bike homo
I'll drift your face right into a curb ya craka!
Old 11-12-2006, 03:04 AM
SERVIN IT UP

I had to go back and re read these threads, first he posts pics of his rx-7 but the interior is from a different car plus its a shitbox, then he said he's like a pro drifter and jap dudes thinks he's something special, the he straight goes off the deep end and says he was there when I crashed and helped me out Dude woulda had a better chance saying he saw jesus bieng born. Wow Erack has officially lost all street cred or any cred for that matter with that statement.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:05 AM

hey where did e-rack go???

what is funny about the whole thing... is that he probably really believes this ****.

"cocaine is a hell of a drug".

i used to always do some formula D ****, and alot of drift academy events, and i caint say that i recall seeing him there ever.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:06 AM
$$$$$$$

Old 11-12-2006, 03:08 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

right......................
Old 11-12-2006, 03:11 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x, Street Warrior, DURTY, SYTFU_R6, carter, Bill McMahon, revditup, Darius+, Vetter, BobbyL, CrazyClint, Joe Brown, E RacK, Westsida
Old 11-12-2006, 03:11 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

oh yes

Quick Reply: Whos The Better Drifter