Whos The Better Drifter

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 06:40 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: Whos The Better Drifter

Originally Posted by letsride
I still want to see you drift that viper

you didnt see the vid where the viper went 1-4 gears burnin em up??

that viper isnt really a drift car man
Old 11-11-2006, 06:41 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i gotta post this link i just watched it at work and it reminded me of when i was like 14 15 watchin this video!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...f22b47aab7.htm
Old 11-11-2006, 06:44 PM

SinCalRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

I hadnt really seen anyone drift on their bikes up until a few weeks back when Javon came down to Bako with everyone and put on a show. I instanly was hooked on his drifting. I Saw a video with Teach doin the High Chair Drifting a couple nights ago and thaught that it was sick too. Needless to say once im back on the bike I am gonna be asking for tips on drifting myself. The only goood thing about there being no stunters in or near Bako is that me and Crash are building our bikes and will be able to impress everyone round here with out newbie stunts LoL
Old 11-11-2006, 07:02 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Redline Jesse
Old 11-11-2006, 07:13 PM

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Darius
to be the best drifter you must be able to drift anything, therefor I win!
hahaha, nice try, javon gets my vite for bike drifting, but i hate to break it yo you darius, go check my rx7 on myspace, i've competed in drift events self taught, evaluated by japanese drivers that breath drifting for transportation benefits, my rx7 wont beat ur datsun n probably not ur viper, but i'll piece out your corvette
Old 11-11-2006, 07:26 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jess916uc
So ive done some rideing with Javon from the west cost conection dude is straight nasty at drifting BUT so is Teach:YEAH , tho ive never ridden with him what ive seen in videos hes is hella nasty at drifting too, so my question is who is better what do u guys think? or feel free to name anybody that u think is even better then the two.
I've seen them both ride, and their styles seemed similar to me at first, but after spending so much time watching stunters, attempting to weed out my footage etc, they are pretty different.

Teach is more precise. Someone I have tremendous respect for said "Teach is controlled danger and Javon is danger." (not as an insult, but as a matter of fact. danger is what the crowds go for, so Javon gets the people hollering)

They are both sick riders, but Teach is dominating for a reason. Javon is coming up fast though, and I have no doubt he is going to go far. On a bald *** tire.

Last edited by excessa; 11-11-2006 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 08:23 PM

929_uR is a decent person

wheres the clips of javon?? :YEAH :YEAH

hah thats the darius clip i was talking about. man my girlfriend would probably leave me for that car.

:YEAH
Old 11-11-2006, 08:28 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by 929_uR

hah thats the darius clip i was talking about. man my girlfriend would probably leave me for that car.

wait so your chick likes that car more than you?? she'd leave you for it hahaahah
Old 11-11-2006, 08:46 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
hahaha, nice try, javon gets my vite for bike drifting, but i hate to break it yo you darius, go check my rx7 on myspace, i've competed in drift events self taught, evaluated by japanese drivers that breath drifting for transportation benefits, my rx7 wont beat ur datsun n probably not ur viper, but i'll piece out your corvette

ohh you'll peace out on my 07 z06 I'd like to see that. Bring it buddy and bring your check book!!
Old 11-11-2006, 08:57 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 929_uR

They are on a mini dv and a disc I can't open right now.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:10 PM

ohh you'll peace out on my 07 z06 I'd like to see that. Bring it buddy and bring your check book!!
high 10's brother, bring cash i dont take checks, that way i get a better deal on new tires, no nas only turbo, but then again, with a mk IV supra engine, t-78 turbo, we can go through the build sheet, cause here's the difference, im a ^cylinder boosted motor, you're an 8 cylinder motor, its a good thing you get to pay for work and im just a mechanic that does it myself since 95
Old 11-11-2006, 09:59 PM
SERVIN IT UP

high 10's brother, bring cash i dont take checks, that way i get a better deal on new tires, no nas only turbo, but then again, with a mk IV supra engine, t-78 turbo, we can go through the build sheet, cause here's the difference, im a ^cylinder boosted motor, you're an 8 cylinder motor, its a good thing you get to pay for work and im just a mechanic that does it myself since 95

bitch I built my z from the ground up including painting it myself so stfu. Ok I'll leave the vette at home and bring the viper since your soo ****y. 10.00 at 146 can you beat that? thought so stfu!
Old 11-11-2006, 10:04 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

dude ur an a$$hole asian people cant drive
everyone knows that !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 10:18 PM
$$$$$$$

this 2nd gen?
Old 11-11-2006, 10:48 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

this 2nd gen?
that **** looks like it just got done puffin on a burner, it cant even open its eyes all the way
Old 11-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

bitch I built my z from the ground up including painting it myself so stfu. Ok I'll leave the vette at home and bring the viper since your soo ****y. 10.00 at 146 can you beat that? thought so stfu!
d has been building cars b4 he was 15 and he knows how to wrench..i want to see your 7 take on the viper or the vette... looks like siu5 will have some serious smack downs on the street...
Old 11-11-2006, 10:52 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
d has been building cars b4 he was 15 and he knows how to wrench..i want to see your 7 take on the viper or the vette... looks like siu5 will have some serious smack downs on the street...

yes and you will be my first smack down 07 z vs Joe B's Lsi rx7!! Car will be here before the 25th get to work!!
Old 11-11-2006, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by trick187
dude ur an a$$hole asian people cant drive
everyone knows that !!!!!!!!!!!!
you dumb ***, im black/mixed, the closest i get to asain is my grandpa who was hawaiian and portugese
Old 11-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

yes and you will be my first smack down 07 z vs Joe B's Lsi rx7!! Car will be here before the 25th get to work!!
we will see... i will have it back from paint on the 18th.. better break that motor in.. i dont want you to pop it trying to keep up...
Old 11-11-2006, 10:58 PM

darius pick ya ***** up they fell off, i know how much work you put onto the Z, which is why i said i probably can't touch the Z

Quick Reply: Whos The Better Drifter