Whos The Better Drifter

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 05:48 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Whos The Better Drifter

Originally Posted by stock05
thats awesome i gotta get one :YEAH , 3mins of that **** is a little excessive though

Yeah I was only going to post a little clip (40sec) but it has heaps of crashes in it and dont make it look as good........I got into it coz i wanted to drift but didnt have any dosh - so i got a little one , you can adjust everything on them - camber - faster motors (electric), ride hight, steering angle, suspension - the works....:YEAH

Now I wanna see some drifting!! :YEAH
Old 11-12-2006, 05:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ssteve
yeah yeah mudflaps are way cool. just like DB and stunting quads.
cause both bikes were bought at the union city auction where u gotta have a dealer license to get in, both bikes are salvaged but even with the mudflap it still looks jus off the lot, and id rather do it right have it look brand new and stack some loot then throw a few hundred for a part that only costs $20 on craigslist, $5,600 aint bad for an 05 6oorr salvaged
Old 11-12-2006, 05:50 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
kinda hurts to know the **** i got dont it, lex u remember my type r yellow crx? or u need pictures of that and a statement from danny at dreams autoworks in alameda where i got it painted at? man this **** is worthless cus u guys are too ball hurt to believe it

hold on hold on hold on...... did you just insult me???

you think i am like jealous of you? ***** please, you fake *** *****. i am like darius to you!!!!!

your 3 bikes dont compare to 1 of my bikes, and all your cars you got dont even compare to my hatchback civic! dont have me start postin pics of my **** *****.

cause all your **** looks like it came from u-pull it. ***** almost everything i whip is 05 or better. errything got dealer tags on it homie..... bikes car's etc.

wtf you got that i would be jealous of??? your car? **** i got 4, even the stock ones are better than anything you got. your bikes???? my fiddys cost more, that truck in your picture that may not be yours..... my truck is more manly!

and you sho' do dwelle in the past *****, i had so many cars i could name but why, they arent around anymore... i bet my crx was better than yours could ever be *****... you are playin yourself out!
Old 11-12-2006, 05:50 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by old man roger
ff cipons mirrors blinkers how does that have anything to do with db quads
i thought your bike looked rather clean in that video :YEAHwhen you have all that **** on your bike it looks like your killing it that much more
Old 11-12-2006, 05:53 PM

dumb ***, that's louie's truck after i went stunting while he was at work, i was also there when deal jam 12'd it and fell off, oh wait, i guess i wanst there either
Old 11-12-2006, 05:55 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

dumb ***, that's louie's truck after i went stunting while he was at work, i was also there when deal jam 12'd it and fell off, oh wait, i guess i wanst there either

***** i know who's truck that is..... remember i was a ruff ryder before you started hangin around and claimin it.

and his name is def jam not deal jam... and he 12'd it not you
Old 11-12-2006, 05:56 PM

my cousin called ronald mcdonald, and ronald's midget agrees, i give a **** about all this, im just waiting for the claim that this aint my cousin
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	my cousin.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	183503  
Old 11-12-2006, 05:57 PM

name dropping makes you cool???
Old 11-12-2006, 05:59 PM

my cousin called ronald mcdonald, and ronald's midget agrees, i give a **** about all this, im just waiting for the claim that this aint my cousin

GOD DAMN SON............ you just dont quit.

you are actually gonna say some **** like that i know exactly where you got that picture from, and i am just waiting for you to tell me where these guys are from.....

please tell me, cause this is funny..... on the website it says exactly where the guys are from. so if you are seriously trying to front, i hope you did your homework
Old 11-12-2006, 05:59 PM

e rack is this your car too??? http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

Last edited by stock05; 11-12-2006 at 06:02 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:03 PM

dummy i said deaf jam 12'd it n fell off, u werent there, n i think louies truck runs a bit more then you're fiddy's. this *****, i aint even tryin to claim ruff ryders but i been rollen with em for a few years, **** niga when i got hit in stockton, me n rico jus left louies n met up wit baby j and all the stockton chapter at the stunt spot, dam, are you even a ruff ryder now? i was hangen out with them before white boy john brought em to the bay, my cousin greg's one in new york back in the day then moved out here to sanleandro in with the hell's angels, yeah niga i got **** straight, so stop trying to turn it sideways
Old 11-12-2006, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
GOD DAMN SON............ you just dont quit.

you are actually gonna say some **** like that i know exactly where you got that picture from, and i am just waiting for you to tell me where these guys are from.....

please tell me, cause this is funny..... on the website it says exactly where the guys are from. so if you are seriously trying to front, i hope you did your homework
wow, ight, go to richmond, and ask him who his mom met at the family reunion a few months ago in dublin fsaturday night an then livermoore at the park on sunday, niga ask him if he know aunt eddies dead husband buddy hall's sister, my grandma, zelma, his great aunt, wow, you're bightin off a bit much man, and as far as the name dropping comment, the hell i need to name drop for, **** aint mine an y leave room for this bs for ya'll to say ima try to claim the truck, hell i know who's it is, u know who's it is, so why even start that ****, it's like posten a pic of chads bike n truck n sayen i know him since i was born, its true, hell i could say its his truck, n u'll still claim that ima try to say its mine, wow.......get a life n get some sleep i bet ya'll nigas is tired cus ur exhausting me, ima go rode my stunter, of wait, it probably aint mine
Old 11-12-2006, 06:10 PM

dummy i said deaf jam 12'd it n fell off, u werent there, n i think louies truck runs a bit more then you're fiddy's. this *****, i aint even tryin to claim ruff ryders but i been rollen with em for a few years, **** niga when i got hit in stockton, me n rico jus left louies n met up wit baby j and all the stockton chapter at the stunt spot, dam, are you even a ruff ryder now? i was hangen out with them before white boy john brought em to the bay, my cousin greg's one in new york back in the day then moved out here to sanleandro in with the hell's angels, yeah niga i got **** straight, so stop trying to turn it sideways
you got bibo and kelm beat by a long shot, how old are you? do you actually read the **** you type, it seems like all you do is hang around hear peoples names then drop em like you know em. "i helped darius when he crashed on highway 4" the man himself called bullshit on you and the best you could come up with is you forgot because you bumped you head
Old 11-12-2006, 06:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

huh..
Old 11-12-2006, 06:12 PM

oh ****, ***** i am through talkin to you.... you are so full of bullshit it is unbelievable.

i know when you got hit by the truck, and he drove wit your *** on the hood like you were a bently hood ornament for about a mile or so.

and why do you think no-one even whooped off in dude ***???? i know fasho, when i ever got into anything when i was RR everyone was down to whip some ***!!! why didnt they for you?

i had been a ruffryder for about 3 years or more before i quit, and i never seen you man....

anyway, this is making you look worse. i am done talkin to you about this ****..... since you are the originater of everything, and or know someone who started it all...... you are the ****in god father man, you are the ****!!!! everyone should know you.... and if they dont they aint ****!!!! leave it up to you, you taught darius how to stunt, and used to stunt with wink1100 huh?

lets get this thread back on topic... because this ***** here is a piece of ****.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:13 PM

yeah, then i posted pix of my bike n me in the hospital from the "bumo on the head" then he claimed that bruce couldnt hit circles when he was doin them on the bay bridge for the siu video, then he went and claimed he was talking about the siu1 video
Old 11-12-2006, 06:15 PM

erack i just bought this from tom jones, you know mikes cousins little brother johns nephew, will you help me fix it?

Last edited by stock05; 11-12-2006 at 06:19 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:16 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stock05

erack i just bought this from tom jones, you know mike cousins little brother toms niece, will you help me fix it?

This is too funny
Old 11-12-2006, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
oh ****, ***** i am through talkin to you.... you are so full of bullshit it is unbelievable.

i know when you got hit by the truck, and he drove wit your *** on the hood like you were a bently hood ornament for about a mile or so.

and why do you think no-one even whooped off in dude ***???? i know fasho, when i ever got into anything when i was RR everyone was down to whip some ***!!! why didnt they for you?

i had been a ruffryder for about 3 years or more before i quit, and i never seen you man....

anyway, this is making you look worse. i am done talkin to you about this ****..... since you are the originater of everything, and or know someone who started it all...... you are the ****in god father man, you are the ****!!!! everyone should know you.... and if they dont they aint ****!!!! leave it up to you, you taught darius how to stunt, and used to stunt with wink1100 huh?

lets get this thread back on topic... because this ***** here is a piece of ****.

niga you werent even there, u dont know what was bout to happen to dude, everyone was more so in shock though, not everyday does people see a niga slam into a stoped bike at 70mph and try to keep going. hahaha, look at ur dumb *** go, i never said i originated anything, jus know someone who brought something n that i knew about the rr's before you were a member, hahhaa, kinda like how u said u were a ruff ryder n never seen me but before u admit seeing me at the spot in union city, hahaha, never seen me at 7th street but hella people remember me n my work van n remember my evo getting impounded the night of the big bust at clawitter, son, ur living in denial, go ask around
Old 11-12-2006, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
This is too funny
this is funnier
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

Quick Reply: Whos The Better Drifter