Whos The Better Drifter

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 05:25 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Whos The Better Drifter

Originally Posted by E RacK
well lil joe, its kinda hard when u aint hella rich with hella parts everywhere to build em up with.

kinda like i built these 2 from nuthing, dont be fooled kids, these are salvage titles that i built back from frame and motors early this year
You built a 06 R6 from the frame up and you put a mud flap back on it You really are a ***
Old 11-12-2006, 05:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hay easy there killer i got a mud flap mirrors blinkers
Old 11-12-2006, 05:28 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

well lil joe, its kinda hard when u aint hella rich with hella parts everywhere to build em up with.

kinda like i built these 2 from nuthing, dont be fooled kids, these are salvage titles that i built back from frame and motors early this year

hold on hold on hold the fuck on....

you are trying to say you built these two bikes???

ok, so since you worked on the bike, and i have done alot of work to the R6.... tell me my friend, where is the engine idle at?

and how many motor mount locations does it have???
Old 11-12-2006, 05:29 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha I wanna see E-Rack get his *** kicked in a drift battle!!!

O and I got drift skillz..........with my remote controll car - hahahah check it :YEAH

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6kpK8JpHbXE
Old 11-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

give it up little boy.. your 15 min of fame are now over.. no one gives a f u c k who you know or what video you were an extra in.. where you been what bikes you built or what cars you have.. you sound like a complete f u c k i n g idiot and you have proved it time and time again.. stick to being a mechanic or d i c k sucker or whatever it is you do..stop polluting our brains with your ebonics wanna be street slang.. learn to speak first..
Old 11-12-2006, 05:30 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

hey sytfu_r6 clean your mail box out...
Old 11-12-2006, 05:31 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by ssteve
You built a 06 R6 from the frame up and you put a mud flap back on it You really are a ***
his homeboi is lookin in the back like.... "now why did i let him take pics with my bikes, i know he gonna go try and say he either owns them or made them from clay and aluminum foil!"

lmao.... *****, you aint built **** on those bikes, but a lie!

hey sytfu_r6 clean your mail box out...

cleaned.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 11-12-2006 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

mud flaps are making a come back http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nt=Sample1.flv
Old 11-12-2006, 05:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

yeah i put a mudflap on, you kind of get more money for **** the more stock it looks
Old 11-12-2006, 05:36 PM

if no one gives a **** why everyone got so much to say?
Old 11-12-2006, 05:37 PM

so anyway... forget this dude and his dilusions of grandure.

joe.... are you in the bay right now?
Old 11-12-2006, 05:38 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Ando
hahahaha I wanna see E-Rack get his *** kicked in a drift battle!!!

O and I got drift skillz..........with my remote controll car - hahahah check it :YEAH

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6kpK8JpHbXE
thats awesome i gotta get one :YEAH , 3mins of that **** is a little excessive though
Old 11-12-2006, 05:39 PM
also known as OMR

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (17 members and 0 guests) old man roger, Ando, stock05, Jeremy Dutch, JustinRR, E RacK, SYTFU_R6, StreetJurisdiction+, N*A*M, Joe Brown, sytfu_RR, nshighfly, Andreas, 04r6stunta, DURTY+, TheRomanSF415x, JohnnyP nobody cares huh!
Old 11-12-2006, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
Sorry, the page you requested was not found linky no worky
Old 11-12-2006, 05:42 PM

you kind of get more money for **** the more stock it looks
i thought you said they were salvaged, how is a mud flap gonna make a difference?
Old 11-12-2006, 05:43 PM

yeah yeah mudflaps are way cool. just like DB and stunting quads.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i heart mudflaps :YEAH

kinda hurts to know the **** i got dont it, lex u remember my type r yellow crx? or u need pictures of that and a statement from danny at dreams autoworks in alameda where i got it painted at? man this **** is worthless cus u guys are too ball hurt to believe it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	my jetta.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	183500   Click image for larger version

Name:	my stunter n lrr truck.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	183501   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsxr no nose.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	183502  
Attached Images  

Originally Posted by stock05
thats awesome i gotta get one :YEAH , 3mins of that **** is a little excessive though

i got one too... it is a little replica of my fc. i was always servin parkinglots at the streetraces with that lil ****. had it sittin on my hood and **** like a carshow
Old 11-12-2006, 05:46 PM
also known as OMR

ff cipons mirrors blinkers how does that have anything to do with db quads

Quick Reply: Whos The Better Drifter