Whos The Better Drifter

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 05:01 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person
Re: Whos The Better Drifter

Originally Posted by stock05
erack, your cereally proud to be an extra in a video??? at least lex got a little tiny clip of his gaaabage powa whoolies

by the way black man your whoolie in your avatar looks like your getting closer

yeah... i was takin your advice... i got footage, but it dont make sense to keep putting up a 2 and 3 minute video everyweek

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
im sure he is searching the net as we speak for footage of a white fc drifting...so he can front like its him.. kid is weak
watch him come across some footage of mine, and try to say its him

Originally Posted by E RacK
wow. ur on one, i aint been to clarwriter since mid 2005 when they busted all of us n started haulen fools in n towin cars, never rode on clawriter, get ur **** straight, only street i raced my bike on is 7th n modesto freeway, naw that aint me in that video but thats real street drifting, not this hill **** these lil high school nigas trying to claim they hot at. ive been doin the runs since 2000 at least cus i used to work at the gingerbread house in the west n id hit the runs after work, 7th street, west grand, clawriter, san jose, milpitas, tracy, sac, richmond parkway, san mateo, hunters point, san rafael, dam lex, last place u really seen me was a few rr rides and at union city strip spot when ya boy hella pverheated his new r1 n u were braggen bout wheelies on ur lil moped

ok bro... you are really showing how nooob you are..... that union city spot IS CLAWITTER!!!!!!! and i aint seen you on a "few" RR rides... i seen you on that 1. if you are so savvy in this bike game you would have known that that was not a R1 my boi was on, it was infact a R6... me, him, and my cousin were on em. the new R1 wassnt out then... or maybe to you they were out back then.

dont ever say you was runnin 7th street or frequented that location.... you know i work at the railroad there right, i never saw you thats where i met alex and all them ******..... cause we was there everynight, where were you at??
Old 11-12-2006, 05:02 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

he was at home..
Old 11-12-2006, 05:04 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

ima go put some miles on the bike.. its been sittin for a day. and it looks like its about ot pour in about a hour. i'll be back.

man i think Erack didnt even sleep last night the guy was up all night lookin for links to back up his BS
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
second.. even tho its been abused a tad

not abused driven like it should be

Joe b,
you dont know me and i dont know you, but your post about hittin the street stuck in my head, so i just thought id let you know im pretty sure were killin the streets next weekend you down?

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

he was at home..

***** such a newb, he didnt know that industrial and clawitter are the same spot. just different names for the exit on the freeways that surround the spot.
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

drifting a car is fun but you cant realy say it takes the same level of skill it takes to drift a bike
Old 11-12-2006, 05:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

my bad i ment r6, sorry, i mean, crap you guys were only riding the same bikes, in black, yeah i know they werent out consider it a typo, my frien maggie works for berkley honda yamaha so i knew when the r6's came in, youre an idiot if u aint seen me, here, let me know if ur eyes were open, when i was contracting with mastec for comcast i'd drive the big *** white van there, when i worked at kfc sophmore year of high school, id come in my jetta with buckets of chicken, back when alex had the red prelude, then he sold it to brain houng or something and then he got a 97 black prelude, oh yeah, i guess he didnt go to encinal either. naw i didnt know u worked there, honestly i didnt care. we'd race at clawitter on hayward side not the strip at union city where we all used to stunt at. **** savy kid ive built my last 3 bikes from nuthing! i been had my stunt bike for a min, ur jus getten into stunting really, which aint bad cus u already getten spreaders, but pimp i've had those for a while, ****, when i get better come follow me around with a camera then and film me so you can shut your crap up and everyone else's
Old 11-12-2006, 05:10 PM

ima go put some miles on the bike.. its been sittin for a day. and it looks like its about ot pour in about a hour. i'll be back.

man i think Erack didnt even sleep last night the guy was up all night lookin for links to back up his BS
actually i turned off the laptop and layed down with my baby nephew so he wouldnt cry, hes clingy like that, yeah alex u know my bro glenn u guys were same grade, his baby, that lil guy a cry baby, like darious
Old 11-12-2006, 05:11 PM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Whos The Better Drifter

alex wanna start talken now too? niga i remember when you first started driving
Do you? really? WOW act like everyone was born some pro-drfiter like you...lets see...I remember when you had you black jetta with christmas lights underneath it, and telling me you had turbo that a BODY shop blew up on their dyno, DONT EVEN start with me son.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:12 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Old 11-12-2006, 05:12 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, I read all this... And there are alot of people who think and say they are the best of the best...

It's much cooler when your good at something, but don't yell it of the rooftops to everyone... Is it so hard to be modest ???

Alot of guys are bragging (you guys know who I mean)... Personally, I don't like that... I don't think europeans are being like that, just a whole different culture...

I say Teach and Javonn both kick *** :YEAH :cents
Old 11-12-2006, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
***** such a newb, he didnt know that industrial and clawitter are the same spot. just different names for the exit on the freeways that surround the spot.
we never called it industrial jus know it as clawitter and that i hate it after that one bust, ask dp, he seen me at them spots, hell i used to go with wagonator rich, u know who that is right lex? silver century wagon, turbo grand nash motor, u remember that? or when the mexican kids got shot, or that one night we went to stunt on 7th n dude on the newer R1 didnt make it over the overpass, he went to the curb and bapped real real hard
Old 11-12-2006, 05:14 PM

my bad i ment r6, sorry, i mean, crap you guys were only riding the same bikes, in black, yeah i know they werent out consider it a typo, my frien maggie works for berkley honda yamaha so i knew when the r6's came in, youre an idiot if u aint seen me, here, let me know if ur eyes were open, when i was contracting with mastec for comcast i'd drive the big *** white van there, when i worked at kfc sophmore year of high school, id come in my jetta with buckets of chicken, back when alex had the red prelude, then he sold it to brain houng or something and then he got a 97 black prelude, oh yeah, i guess he didnt go to encinal either. naw i didnt know u worked there, honestly i didnt care. we'd race at clawitter on hayward side not the strip at union city where we all used to stunt at. **** savy kid ive built my last 3 bikes from nuthing! i been had my stunt bike for a min, ur jus getten into stunting really, which aint bad cus u already getten spreaders, but pimp i've had those for a while, ****, when i get better come follow me around with a camera then and film me so you can shut your crap up and everyone else's
just quit it
Old 11-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

savy kid ive built my last 3 bikes from nuthing! ............................... haha that can be done in one day squid...
Old 11-12-2006, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by sytfu_RR
Do you? really? WOW act like everyone was born some pro-drfiter like you...lets see...I remember when you had you black jetta with christmas lights underneath it, and telling me you had turbo that a BODY shop blew up on their dyno, DONT EVEN start with me son.
hell yeah, everyday was a holiday, never said nuthen bout a body shop blowen nuthen up on a dyno, but john seen it, check it kid, cus u had to look for it by the firewall cus of the engine config, kinda how the rsx cut into it, firewall side intake and exhaust pleniums, manifolds, whatever u want to call em
Old 11-12-2006, 05:18 PM

we never called it industrial jus know it as clawitter and that i hate it after that one bust, ask dp, he seen me at them spots, hell i used to go with wagonator rich, u know who that is right lex? silver century wagon, turbo grand nash motor, u remember that? or when the mexican kids got shot, or that one night we went to stunt on 7th n dude on the newer R1 didnt make it over the overpass, he went to the curb and bapped real real hard
man cereally no one cares about who you know and what you've seen, your like a little kid
Old 11-12-2006, 05:20 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

man is any of this english?
Old 11-12-2006, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
Joe b,
you dont know me and i dont know you, but your post about hittin the street stuck in my head, so i just thought id let you know im pretty sure were killin the streets next weekend you down?

if i am around i will show you my polished squiddishness atleast they are slower now.:YEAH

you say i am the idiot.... but you are trying to put yourself in memorable locations and situations.

i am good friends with just about everyone who used to, or still goes to the streetraces, from frisco, to sanjose.... and no-one can or will place you in any cars you are saying you have, and or seen you at the locations you claim. oh, and buddy... did you know that clawitter is the union city spot?? did you know that??? obviously not, because you aint as deep in the game as you think.

who gives a fuck if you built a bike or 2 from scratch... you want a cookie *****, anyone who has been riding for years, and has any mechanical knowledge has done that many of times....

here is what is funny..... anyone who claims they are a little bit on the stunt side, has atleast 1 pic of them doing a wheelie. **** most of our myspaces are filled with em.. what about you
Old 11-12-2006, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
savy kid ive built my last 3 bikes from nuthing! ............................... haha that can be done in one day squid...
well lil joe, its kinda hard when u aint hella rich with hella parts everywhere to build em up with.

kinda like i built these 2 from nuthing, dont be fooled kids, these are salvage titles that i built back from frame and motors early this year
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	me and 600rr r6.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	183498  
Old 11-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
man is any of this english?
tell me about it this kid is hooked on phonics......

Quick Reply: Whos The Better Drifter