Whos The Better Drifter

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 03:45 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Whos The Better Drifter

but can you drift a car Teachy? I got video of joe b on the motard drifting sicker than anyone. Full 200ft circles no foot down and going round and round. And Bullo is just doing what Bullo does, if we were at the spot he would say that then go out there and wipe out
Old 11-12-2006, 03:45 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
hahaha i remember that day, i was so squidtastic :YEAH . that **** was off the hook, i scraped and didnt eat **** for the first time, it was also the first time i saw HC circles in person (joey was learning them). black man did you ride with the R then? i dont remember seeing you there

haha, yeah.... i was... no actually, i said **** them at that point. i had just got hit by a train, and was injured like a muthafukka... them ****** never came to see me

then all the sudden, when i broke back on the scene, with a new bike new style, and a whole lot better than i was... ****** wanted to call me, and ask me if i was still fuckin with them ******.

so at the point i was at that spot... nope i was like fuck the R
Old 11-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius
but can you drift a car Teachy? I got video of joe b on the motard drifting sicker than anyone. Full 200ft circles no foot down and going round and round. And Bullo is just doing what Bullo does, if we were at the spot he would say that then go out there and wipe out

motard isnt 400 pounds with 100+ horse buddy, but i'm sure its sick nonetheless...i got race compounds on the 450, it doesnt like to slide too much.

drift a car?? are you kidding me!!

i can whip it big in my 98 camry with 275k miles....no problem, in the snow:YEAH
Old 11-12-2006, 03:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

he is from nh driftin cars is learned in the whom:YEAH
Old 11-12-2006, 03:50 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

And Bullo is just doing what Bullo does, if we were at the spot he would say that then go out there and wipe out

bullo does some clean ones sometimes, but he is wrecklace.... which makes it hella tight.

his **** isnt as smooth as the next man, but god-damn that **** is entertaining..... lookin like he bout to bap at anytime:YEAH

aye darius, you gonna keep the old z06 to the driftin... or you gonna tear up the new one?
Old 11-12-2006, 03:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
ok the real deal playa is here......just to let you know darius cannot i repeat drift his bike like javon or me or teach....i got my pink slip on that ***** if you can drift like me and javon i quit .........and i am boys with both teach and javon....so let me tell you when teach saw javon drift at motorcycle mahem that ***** just quit trying to drift he just went back to his stoppies and sitdowns cause javon was doin it so savage like he didn't even say what up to javon SHUT DOWN!!!! so let it be known if anyone wants to battle for drifting WCC got that shot fo yo aaaasssss!!

p.s i have fooooootage to prove it.............so bring it....
I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS AND IF ANYONE WANNA TALK **** I GOT PICS, BULLO ROLLEN THROUGH SANLEANDRO, CAME OVER TO TOMW AN STARTS WHIPPEN DRIFTS, MID DRIFT ROLLS IT UP TO A STANDSTILL BURNOUT!

I DARE ANYONE TO START CALLEN B.S. ON THIS, I GOT THIS **** ON THE CAMERA PHONE SO PHOTO EDITOR AINT AN OPTION!

alex wanna start talken now too? niga i remember when you first started driving
Old 11-12-2006, 03:54 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6

bullo does some clean ones sometimes, but he is wrecklace.... which makes it hella tight.

his **** isnt as smooth as the next man, but god-damn that **** is entertaining..... lookin like he bout to bap at anytime:YEAH

aye darius, you gonna keep the old z06 to the driftin... or you gonna tear up the new one?
black man, wheres the video of javon from a few weeks ago when you came out and rode with us.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:55 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by E RacK
I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS AND IF ANYONE WANNA TALK **** I GOT PICS, BULLO ROLLEN THROUGH SANLEANDRO, CAME OVER TO TOMW AN STARTS WHIPPEN DRIFTS, MID DRIFT ROLLS IT UP TO A STANDSTILL BURNOUT!

I DARE ANYONE TO START CALLEN B.S. ON THIS, I GOT THIS **** ON THE CAMERA PHONE SO PHOTO EDITOR AINT AN OPTION!

he has returned:YEAH
Old 11-12-2006, 03:55 PM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point

ok then
Old 11-12-2006, 03:56 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stock05
he has returned:YEAH

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN
Old 11-12-2006, 03:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hasnt teach won like the last 999999999999999comps?
Old 11-12-2006, 03:59 PM

come on i just wanna watch a vid today its pouring out and im bored
Old 11-12-2006, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
ok bro put it like this.... since your getting all ruffled and ****. many fools have been in many videos.

but bullo's video's for instance...bullo always likes to be deep, so no way to say you are in it or not. did you have a close up??? did you have a segment, or something??? no... so no-one can say you were there or not there.

but in darius's specific video you are talking about... ****** wassnt hella deep, and he actually knew everyone he was with. so how can you force your own fantasy on this ***** that knows his own facts.
ight so you know im there casue i.e. its a blue bike with white flmaes, im the only niga in the area with one

as for you harius, how u gonna tell me bruce aint bust them circles, june 05 go to you tube n look up sbf, the one with the piano blaying n u'll hella see traffic stopped on the bridge then bruce hist like 3 circles n puts his foot down, and i think i'd know where i was when i seen yo *** scrub, i let **** die n tried to let this go back to drifting ur all shiiten out your mouth bout how you the best this n the best that, n u can drift anything, real **** g, your car drifts ****! i seen you hitten that corner on a track in the vette, pimpin my dad culda drifted our old mg-b better then that, we can case close some **** right now, if not, meet me on redwood n we can hit the downhill, **** i'll see you in my lil hatchback, so bring your lil *****
Old 11-12-2006, 04:08 PM

im the best now do i get to see the vid
Old 11-12-2006, 04:08 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

ight so you know im there casue i.e. its a blue bike with white flmaes, im the only niga in the area with one

as for you harius, how u gonna tell me bruce aint bust them circles, june 05 go to you tube n look up sbf, the one with the piano blaying n u'll hella see traffic stopped on the bridge then bruce hist like 3 circles n puts his foot down, and i think i'd know where i was when i seen yo *** scrub, i let **** die n tried to let this go back to drifting ur all shiiten out your mouth bout how you the best this n the best that, n u can drift anything, real **** g, your car drifts ****! i seen you hitten that corner on a track in the vette, pimpin my dad culda drifted our old mg-b better then that, we can case close some **** right now, if not, meet me on redwood n we can hit the downhill, **** i'll see you in my lil hatchback, so bring your lil *****
man you are a idiot .. i wouldnt be talkin all that **** if you cant back up none of it with actions.. so far you've hyped yoruself up to be all that.. but no walk the walk to back up all that talk
Old 11-12-2006, 04:09 PM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvAq2SC-WuU"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/QvAq2SC-WuU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvAq2SC-WuU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 11-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

YOU ARE A F U C K I N G IDIOT..
Old 11-12-2006, 04:10 PM
also known as OMR

wait for it wait
Old 11-12-2006, 04:11 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
YOU ARE A F U C K I N G IDIOT..

on everything he really is though. i dont understand this guy either
Old 11-12-2006, 04:12 PM
$$$$$$$

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvAq2SC-WuU"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/QvAq2SC-WuU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvAq2SC-WuU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WTF is this???
and dont tell me its in Oakland

Quick Reply: Whos The Better Drifter