Whos The Better Drifter

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: Whos The Better Drifter

clips at 1:46 and 1:58 define my style

i can pop a tire with no brakes going around in tight circles. gotta open them ***** up!
Old 11-12-2006, 03:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
huh? i know you are just foaming so i'll let it slide.

javon has 'em down pretty good for sure, mad props....lotsa guys are gettin 'em good.

i'll say that i was ONE of the firsts to start doing it and my spring vid def put it in peoples mind. i'll also say that i keep 'em wide and fast, tight looks like a regular burnout to me and that aint cutting it....gotta make it to the revlimiter. my feet NEVER touch the ground BULLO!! LOL

as for motorcycle mayhem, sorry if i didnt say hi, i'm pretty sure i gave javon some props to his face. the pavement was slippery, making it easier for anyone to drift and not allowing good lean angle and acceleration like clean pavement would...

people been biting my **** all year, thats what happens when you are at the top, i only show as much as i need to in order to win

difference between me and everyone else, is i've had it on lock for well over a year now so its second nature. you can't make up for time in the saddle.

i drift to impress my racing friends, and it fits my style.

so to set the record straight, not only am i the drifting king, i'm the freestyle king. anybody wanna lose some money?

heres a bit. the parking lot stuff is july, so is the worcester stuff, the cuba stuff is september.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiKy-_Iccqc
just to sum up what teach said............***** please......i think thats what he meant:YEAH
Old 11-12-2006, 03:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

clips at 1:46 and 1:58 define my style

i can pop a tire with no brakes going around in tight circles. gotta open them ***** up!
STUNTIN ASIDE........IM THE KING AT EVERYTHING ELSE I EVEN MADE THE COVER OF GQ MAGAZINE B!TCHEZ!!!!

Old 11-12-2006, 03:24 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Darius
I will drift my **** to your house and ride circles in your backyard if you had one!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Old 11-12-2006, 03:28 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

bwuahahah

he did basically say "***** please"!

i got some footage of jovan drifting back in january of this year.... he has been drifting since last year though.

so that makes him a year or more in the drift game.

THIS VIDEO IS MADD WHORABLE, AND I JUST THREW IT TOGETHER... i was injured with a back and knee injury... so i couldnt run around, and get closer to the action... i had to be stationary.
but at 9:47 you see him working on both directions, feet up on the pegs. and like i said... this was about a year ago.
http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_2....htm?tc=175951

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 11-12-2006 at 03:31 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:29 PM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread has the ghey!!
Old 11-12-2006, 03:33 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

he had his foot down right at the end..
Old 11-12-2006, 03:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

nope still gotta say no no no comparison
Old 11-12-2006, 03:35 PM
$$$$$$$

just watched the teach clip.. hes doin them in waaaay higher rpm and seems like ehs goin about 10 15mph faster
Old 11-12-2006, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
he had his foot down right at the end..
not ONLY that it looks like a wide burn out TEACH is racing that **** hittin limiter all over the place and for distance!!!! wow i thought it was gonna be better then that.........
Old 11-12-2006, 03:37 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by DURTY
not ONLY that it looks like a wide burn out TEACH is racing that **** hittin limiter all over the place and for distance!!!! wow i thought it was gonna be better then that.........

ya im with ya durty.
rmbr that clip teach posted wtih the mellow rock song playing with that guy beaver bob also.. and teach was wearin full race leatehrs.. that vid was NASTY! ima go find the link
Old 11-12-2006, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
ya im with ya durty.
rmbr that clip teach posted wtih the mellow rock song playing with that guy beaver bob also.. and teach was wearin full race leatehrs.. that vid was NASTY! ima go find the link
exactly and that was months ago!!!!! :YEAH
Old 11-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
but at 9:47 you see him working on both directions, feet up on the pegs. and like i said... this was about a year ago.
http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_2....htm?tc=175951
dont get me wrong, jovan is sick at it. i just know what i got

those burnouts look like he's using the brake, what looks like a 'drift' is with a foot drag, aka The Bullo

i got no sound thouhg, so its hard to be sure he's on the brake without hearing the bike
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
hahaha i remember that day, i was so squidtastic :YEAH . that **** was off the hook, i scraped and didnt eat **** for the first time, it was also the first time i saw HC circles in person (joey was learning them). black man did you ride with the R then? i dont remember seeing you there

i saw carlos, :cough, cough:: i mean tic toc in that **** too! rofl
also known as OMR

old man roger, JohnnyP, DURTY+, ssteve, TEACH C6+, DREWdmi, SYTFU_R6, Ando, stock05, noxen, Sinista, Kingnap, DaHammer, steve02r6, cawdor wow!
Old 11-12-2006, 03:41 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

that is old footage, that he was just getting both feet up on the joints...

i side with teach because he rides like a racer, and when i am on the track powering out of corners, that is exactly what it looks like. so that is why i like his style to the fullest.

jovan was the first person i seen doin that ****, and thats my *****.... so i am kinda biased.

both dudes rock different styles, so i dig em both.... but when i am at the track, i fucks wit teach style... and when i am at the stuntspot, i fucks wit jovan style....
Gas'er!!

www.myspace.com/teachmcneil

both vids are on there

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

'drift' is with a foot drag, aka The Bullo
Old 11-12-2006, 03:42 PM
$$$$$$$

damit i cant find that video.. that **** was a good one 2.

i think one of the 256North guys made it. but its no longer in the vid section
Old 11-12-2006, 03:44 PM
$$$$$$$

www.myspace.com/teachmcneil

both vids are on there

YES!

you can even see your hand man its strictly on the throttle not even a centimeter of finger is anywhere close to being on the front brake.!
and high rpms and a mean angle as well

Quick Reply: Whos The Better Drifter