East vs West Canada

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
Re: East vs West Canada

Instead of all this driving talk why not figure out where this event could actually take place and who exactly is running it? Insurace ect...
Old 11-10-2006, 05:28 PM

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by Val_0
Ok here is the list of possible stops. When I try to find transportation these are the stops that I will quote. Please let me know if they work for everyone. No track will stop at everyone's town and house to get your bike, so I chose the central locations to which you'll have to get your bike to in order to be picked up.
From East to West:
1. Fredericton
2. Montreal
3. Ottawa
4. Thunder Bay
5. Winnipeg
6. Regina/Saskatoon
7. Calgary/Edmonton
8. Vancouver
Nobody from the westcoast is going to drive back east, and nobody back east is going to drive west. NEW IDEA TIME!
Old 11-10-2006, 05:32 PM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FiSh
Instead of all this driving talk why not figure out where this event could actually take place and who exactly is running it? Insurace ect...
Well, as far as where it's going to take place is simple. The only place where I'd organize it is here in Vancouver. As to who is running it, I am and that's it for now. The venues that we are considering right now are Mission and PNE. Insurance and all the other crap is being taken care of as we speak. If you want to know more I'll give you a list of everything that's being done. There really isn't a need for any of that if we can't get the guys to come out.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:34 PM

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by Val_0
Well, as far as where it's going to take place is simple. The only place where I'd organize it is here in Vancouver. As to who is running it, I am and that's it for now. The venues that we are considering right now are Mission and PNE. Insurance and all the other crap is being taken care of as we speak. If you want to know more I'll give you a list of everything that's being done. There really isn't a need for any of that if we can't get the guys to come out.
Well im just saying, Nobody from the east coast is going to drive here unless there is some serious $.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:36 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by FiSh
Nobody from the westcoast is going to drive back east, and nobody back east is going to drive west. NEW IDEA TIME!
I think its pretty obvious the East is being left out of this one, as their only looking to go as far as Montreal/Fredericton to pick up bikes.....

Great idea like I said but I think you should call it West Canada vs more West Canada
Old 11-10-2006, 06:12 PM

Ledson is an unknown quantity at this point

I live near Halifax NS and got my class 1a. Now all I need is to win the super7 so I can quite my job and buy a tractor trailer, then we'll be set. Except I'm not picking that ry0s guy up from Nfld, he's not right! something wrong with him
Old 11-10-2006, 06:14 PM

Hawco is an unknown quantity at this point

stop bein jealous of my skillz ledson
now shut up and come pick me up here in NL and we'll head out to van !
Old 11-10-2006, 11:49 PM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
I think its pretty obvious the East is being left out of this one, as their only looking to go as far as Montreal/Fredericton to pick up bikes.....

Great idea like I said but I think you should call it West Canada vs more West Canada

WTF??? How much more east do we have to go then Fredericton???
Old 11-11-2006, 08:50 PM

bulletproofbcx is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe instead of trying to front a whole bunch of money for transportation to try to get everyone there, all the money that would be spent on that should be put into the prize money or saving it for bail for all of us that will get thrown in jail from killin the streets in B.C. Then all of us will have something to look forward to for drivin all the way out there. I would be willing to take 10000 to drive out east then back to the west coast and vise versa to pick up a few bikes. I have a powerstroke and a trailer. Sign me up. Ottawa is definetly out of my range for pick up though. Sorry guys. Ha,Ha!!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 03:02 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

i would win this whole thing myself hands down!!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 06:26 AM

Sounds like a lot of talk from someone who has "I make girls cry" for a bike. Does that mean you make girls cry from laughing so hard at what you don't have? I know a bunch of fellas from Ontario that are killin it and would definetly take on your challenge and I don't mean me either.
Better look out for: Illadvised
Stunt dogz
and the fellas from Montreal (can't remember
the name of there team) sorry guys
Old 11-12-2006, 08:58 AM

listen up kiddo,

the reason it says wat it says for wat bike i have is cuz it doesnt need to be said so i figured i would tell the people something they DONT know about me, cuz if uve been here long enough u start knowing wat bikes people have and people start knowing characters and for those who know me know that i ramdomly come into threads like this one and mess around with people and theres always 1 or 2 newbs that get there panties in a knot over it, till i cut them up and they crawl back to the newbie section to heal up!!!!..........so before u come on here soo hard with ur 22 posts do ur homework and READ, if u roll a couple pages back u will notice smurfkilla mentions me and a couple others here in montreal!! matter of fact ill help u out newb heres the link...... https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=34
Old 11-12-2006, 09:11 AM
streetpunishment.net

Randy S is an unknown quantity at this point

Again my way to far for us to travel(Halifax) it's not just that even if we did drive out some people can't take 2 and a half weeks off work for a 1 day comp. However if something was set up in T.O. we would be there for sure! As far as the boys offing to let some of us ride there bikes if you guys ever come to Halifax we would do the same!
Old 11-12-2006, 10:16 AM

Hey there durty, I may not have very many posts on stunlife but I am not even close to being a newbie to the stunt industry. I am probably older than you are and do not appreciate the kiddo remark. Since I could not tell where you are from or who you ride with, or what you ride, I was assumming that you were either american or from the west coast. I was trying to get a little rivalry going to hype stuff up to help out the east V.S west competition. So relax or bring it to the track!!!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by bulletproofbcx
Hey there durty, I may not have very many posts on stunlife but I am not even close to being a newbie to the stunt industry. I am probably older than you are and do not appreciate the kiddo remark. Since I could not tell where you are from or who you ride with, or what you ride, I was assumming that you were either american or from the west coast. I was trying to get a little rivalry going to hype stuff up to help out the east V.S west competition. So relax or bring it to the track!!!!!
i am VERY relaxed kiddo and i could give a FVCK how old u are u called me out first without gettin ur info str8 i was just trying to hype it up also!!!!! :YEAH

OH and stop crying about this https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...66&postcount=7
Old 11-12-2006, 10:56 AM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Durty, Tyler......guys damm.......I've ridden with u Ty and I've seen clips of u D. both of u have very different sytles. D is a technical rider that can through his bike around a bit cause he's a bigger guy like me.

Ty, your the combo king of eeastern Canada. I don't wanna here anyone dispute this cause I know it for a fact.

One rides a street fighter F4i and the othe a near stock 636.

I hope u both know eachohter a bit better now cause u would be on the same team in the comp!!
Old 11-12-2006, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Snipes20
Durty, Tyler......guys damm.......I've ridden with u Ty and I've seen clips of u D. both of u have very different sytles. D is a technical rider that can through his bike around a bit cause he's a bigger guy like me.

Ty, your the combo king of eeastern Canada. I don't wanna here anyone dispute this cause I know it for a fact.

One rides a street fighter F4i and the othe a near stock 636.

I hope u both know eachohter a bit better now cause u would be on the same team in the comp!!
awwwww thx for callin me a BIG guy snipes :YEAH 5'9 175 oh and thx 4 giving us the heads up.....hear that kiddo were gonna be on the same team.............

IF THE EAST IS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE ME!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 11:15 AM

u looked bigger then that in the vids.....I'm 5'11" 220lbs and thats what I was thinking u were closer to......but u do move the bike around good for a LITTLE GUY HAHAHA j/k
Old 11-12-2006, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Snipes20
u looked bigger then that in the vids.....I'm 5'11" 220lbs and thats what I was thinking u were closer to......but u do move the bike around good for a LITTLE GUY HAHAHA j/k
no worrys its prolly my 97 inch **** draggin on the floor that through u off!!!!

Old 11-12-2006, 11:26 AM

It almost got caught in your chain in one of thoose vids......u better b carefull or you'll lose a couple inches.....then you'll be useless to women

Quick Reply: East vs West Canada